Experienced member
Switzerland Correspondent
Reactions
5 6,702
Nation of residence
Switzerland
Nation of origin
Turkey
I dont think Turkey will change much even after the AKP leaves and the CHP rules. I mean after all, the CHP which proclaims itself as the party that carries on Ataturk's will did this
I mean it is funny when the CHP condemns the AKP for promoting such figures when they are doing the exact same thing. In fact, it would be the norm as you said since the AKP did have a period where they were trying to cuddle with the HDP. However, what the CHP did few days ago was a first. It is without a doubt a sign that the CHP values are changing and not what the ppl expect it to be
From my view, I feel that the thieves will just switch hands, that is all

Like look at this, a true disgrace. The kurds made fun of 84 million turks in this picture. The CHP sent a high level delegation to meet up with the kurds and they didnt even bother to set up a turkish flag. Utterly despicable
The Kurds know that they are in a position of power and they will be the determining factor for the CHP to win; thus, this is what happens
And somehow the CHPeons are happy with the meeting
👇

View attachment 30779
Still nothing compared to that flag being hoisted in Ankara...
Brought to you by AKP.

1631215030295.png

guest12

Reactions
2 876
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Pot calling the kettle black literally. :poop:

On one hand we have those run açılım süreci and partnered with gulenists in the past and on other hand those commit same sins currently in pursuit of overthrowing sinners of past.

Last edited:

Anastasius

Contributor
Azerbaijan Moderator
Reactions
3 2,934
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Azerbaijan
Because we don't need to pour all of our country's resources for an impossible mission like colonizing Mars. We have much more pressuring issues.
I don't think saying that the government will look to invest in space exploration means pouring all of your resources into it.

It's an investment that will pay off in the future. Space colonization is one of those things that I think any country should put money towards to make sure they are at the forefront of progress 100-200 or even 50 years from now. Otherwise you end up as Qing China or the Ottoman Empire...desperately trying to make up for a late start. I recommend you look at how economies benefit from such investments.

Ravenman

Contributor
Reactions
1 1,528
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Investing in space is the greatest waste of all times. The Americans stopped wasting money in space when Stanley Kubrick setted up the Apollo theatre.

mulj

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Investing in space is the greatest waste of all times. The Americans stopped wasting money in space when Stanley Kubrick setted up the Apollo theatre.
100%, beyond satelites and comms in subspace, anything else is total stupidity, to much popular science fiction in people minds.

S

Sinan

I don't think saying that the government will look to invest in space exploration means pouring all of your resources into it.

It's an investment that will pay off in the future. Space colonization is one of those things that I think any country should put money towards to make sure they are at the forefront of progress 100-200 or even 50 years from now. Otherwise you end up as Qing China or the Ottoman Empire...desperately trying to make up for a late start. I recommend you look at how economies benefit from such investments.
Bro, at least 10 people and whole families commit suicide each week in Turkey because of poverty. Half of the people working for €250 euros per month. And you talk about going to Mars.....

First a country like Turkey who has zero experience with Rockets and Spaceships will do this. Then manufacture re-usable rockets like space-x. Construct a lunar base. Design and produce asteroid catching and mining space vessel, store them in moon and use it for Mars colonization. We will do all these with the money found from heavens i think because people in Turkey can't even buy a car.

Bro, let's not be partizan okay?

If you gonna vote for him, go vote for him. I'm not even saying "do not vote for Erdo" to AKPeons. But let's say black to black.

Last edited by a moderator:

CAN_TR

Contributor
Reactions
11 4,953
Nation of residence
Austria
Nation of origin
Turkey
Well we reached a point where even dreaming/talking about investments in Spacetech. etc. makes you instantly "AKPlisin yani"...

Only the development of hybrid rocket engine could pay off tremendously in the future.

M

Manomed

"AK Parti’de, Anayasa’nın 3'üncü maddesinde değişikliğe gidilmesi yönündeki görüş ağırlık kazandı. Edinilen bilgiye göre “Devletin dili Türkçe’dir” maddesi yerine “Devletin resmi dili Türkçe’dir” maddesi getirilmek isteniyor. Ancak Anayasa’nın 4. maddesi bu değişikliği engelliyor."

"In the AK Party, the opinion that the 3rd article of the Constitution should be amended gained weight. According to the information obtained, the article "The official language of the state is Turkish" is wanted to be replaced with the article "The language of the state is Turkish". However, Article 4 of the Constitution prevents this change."

S

Sinan

Well we reached a point where even dreaming/talking about investments in Spacetech. etc. makes you instantly "AKPlisin yani"...

Only the development of hybrid rocket engine could pay off tremendously in the future.
You might wanna turn back and read more carefully.

Turkish people suffer the syndrome of talking with empty slogans. "Spacetech would pay off"...yeah, sure. People that never gone to university or read a book in his entire life, tries to teach us stuff.

S

Sinan

"AK Parti’de, Anayasa’nın 3'üncü maddesinde değişikliğe gidilmesi yönündeki görüş ağırlık kazandı. Edinilen bilgiye göre “Devletin dili Türkçe’dir” maddesi yerine “Devletin resmi dili Türkçe’dir” maddesi getirilmek isteniyor. Ancak Anayasa’nın 4. maddesi bu değişikliği engelliyor."

"In the AK Party, the opinion that the 3rd article of the Constitution should be amended gained weight. According to the information obtained, the article "The official language of the state is Turkish" is wanted to be replaced with the article "The language of the state is Turkish". However, Article 4 of the Constitution prevents this change."
It's meaningless to talk about a change in the constitution. AKP and MHP can't change anything parliament and with their demise in their votes. They would only score %40 of the votes (maybe even gone lower in the last 2 months).

They just want to change subject from economy, injustice, unemployement, etc.....

CAN_TR

Contributor
Reactions
11 4,953
Nation of residence
Austria
Nation of origin
Turkey
You might wanna turn back and read more carefully.

Turkish people suffer the syndrome of talking with empty slogans. "Spacetech would pay off"...yeah, sure. People that never gone to university or read a book in his entire life, tries to teach us stuff.
Maybe you turn back and read more carefully.

The second part of your comment above is the perfect example how right you actually are, people who suffer from this syndrome tend to talk like they know what could happen in the future and also accuse others with cheap pathetic stuff while sitting on their high horse.

Ravenman

Contributor
Reactions
1 1,528
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Flat-Earther infiltrated our forum.

Flat earth? You are crying here when people accuse you of being a marxist Armenian but you doing the same here putting uncoming words in others mouth.

I dont believe that there was a technology to land people on the moon in 1969. Especially if you notice that in 2021 the same countries (Russia and USA) doesnt try it again with their state-of-the-art tech nowadays.

If you can put people on the moon with the technique and knowledge from 52 years ago, than you can do this nowadays over and over again. Hence nobody tries.

Tornadoss

Contributor
Reactions
4 2,533
Nation of residence
Czechia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Flat earth? You are crying here when people accuse you of being a marxist Armenian but you doing the same here putting uncoming words in others mouth.

I dont believe that there was a technology to land people on the moon in 1969. Especially if you notice that in 2021 the same countries (Russia and USA) doesnt try it again with their state-of-the-art tech nowadays.

If you can put people on the moon with the technique and knowledge from 52 years ago, than you can do this nowadays over and over again. Hence nobody tries.
Why would they send people when they can send robots now? Mars, Curiosity ringing a bell?

Xenon54

Experienced member
Switzerland Correspondent
Reactions
5 6,702
Nation of residence
Switzerland
Nation of origin
Turkey
The results from R&D for advanced materials alone is worth billions upon billions, what are you talking about?
Even the teflon coating on your pan is the result of space tech, you wouldnt want to give up on that would you?
And you call it waste of money...

S

Sinan

Just gonna push ignore button, i don't wish to deal with non-sense.

S

Sinan

Maybe you turn back and read more carefully.

The second part of your comment above is the perfect example how right you actually are, people who suffer from this syndrome tend to talk like they know what could happen in the future and also accuse others with cheap pathetic stuff while sitting on their high horse.
I never said to anyone "AKPlisin yani" . Why slander ?

I'm talking with scientific facts and knowledge, not with slogans. If you can't digest it, you can always push the ignore button.

CAN_TR

Contributor
Reactions
11 4,953
Nation of residence
Austria
Nation of origin
Turkey
Claiming that investment in space wouldn't pay off in the future, is neither a scientific fact nor knowledge... it's your personel opinion.

Have a nice day.

S

Sinan

Claiming that investment in space wouldn't pay off in the future, is neither a scientific fact nor knowledge... it's your personel opinion.

Have a nice day.
What a bright idea, gave this advice to Tanzania, They should go to space too and other 170 countries in the world.

Ever wondered why nobody does it?

Nope, just continue shouting empty slogans. Maybe we go to another galaxy if we keep on saying Allahu Akbar.

Top Bottom