Experienced member
Reactions
5 17,822
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
View attachment 31088

Davutoğlu in diyarbakır said "We are the only ones who support kurdish language in the schools"

Its ao ridiculous they already learn their languages in private schools.

Now they will be demanding Kurdish become an official language. Whats next making 11 or so languages official just to appease minorities.

When the kurds were demanding this shit the Circassians began to do this bs too.

Official language of Turkey is Turkish learn it or get the fck out and cry some where else.

In Australia if you want to progress in this country you got to learn English no matter what. Yes there are private schools for Turkish, Greek, Italian you name but these are private not government held. English has always been the de jure language of Australia.

We dont have an official language but English is the unofficial one. You cant live in Australia if you cant speak the language. Whats the point in living in a certain country without even bothering to learn the local language?

S

Sinan

You are wrong about PISA scores, Turkey's are actually going up now. In mathematics for example, you guys are ahead of Greece and certain South/Eastern/Central European countries.
Yeah, you find a little thing in my post.

It gone up since a few years. Does it change the fact that we are lower than OECD countries?

_109983123_historical_turkey_reading_640-nc.png

I gave a lot of examples, made a conclusion. But, let's not talk about them.

Okay, guys.

S

Sinan

View attachment 31088

Davutoğlu in diyarbakır said "We are the only ones who support kurdish language in the schools"
I don't like Davutoğlu a bit.

For me, he is kinda short-sighted. He might be an honest guy but he is not a strategist, imo.

Those people like Davutoğlu, İbrahim Kalın whom only studied Islam, Islamic culture, islamic civilization bounds to be short-sighted IMO.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I thought a lot on this issue and i too think, education on mother language is right. I believe many rights should be given to Kurds.

CAN_TR

Contributor
Reactions
10 4,934
Nation of residence
Austria
Nation of origin
Turkey
Definition of many rights?

TRT Kurdi, Rudaw, K24
Kurdish is not banned
Education in Kurdish is legal since over a decade
Cultural festivals such as Newroz
Voting rights with own Party

Nothing than playing the victim, soon they will demand Autonomy.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 17,822
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Definition of many rights?

TRT Kurdi, Rudaw, K24
Kurdish is not banned
Education in Kurdish is legal since over a decade
Cultural festivals such as Newroz
Voting rights with own Party

Nothing than playing the victim, soon they will demand Autonomy.

They are butthurt because the Ottomans and Ataturk took away their stupid feudalism and centralised the state.

Tonyukuk

Reactions
1 972
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Kazakhstan
They are butthurt because the Ottomans and Ataturk took away their stupid feudalism and centralised the state.
Didn't Erdogan say that one of his 2023 goals is to bring back the "eyalet" system? I think this will be part of his election strategy, win back the neo-Ottoman hype and also get Kurdish votes.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 17,822
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Didn't Erdogan say that one of his 2023 goals is to bring back the "eyalet" system? I think this will be part of his election strategy, win back the neo-Ottoman hype and also get Kurdish votes.

We still use the words eyalet even today.

No erdogan is just talking as usual. If a eyalet is going to happen it will be ruled as a Bey. A bey has to have military experience to rule. I dont think Erdogan is welcome to a Pasha ruling as governor especially with military experience.

Erdogan wants decentralise Turkey usually take power away from Istanbul.

Ankara is the capital but Istanbul is more of a powerful city.

Will just have to see there are cases for and against decentralisation. If erdogan is dreaming of autonomy I think the Turks would easily vote him out or it would lead to riots.

I dont think Turks are stupid enough to to allow autonomy just because a loud minority demands it.

Then again the Turkish constitution already says everybody is equal so a Istanbulu is not above a Eskisehirli or a Ankarali.

Its a dumb experiment because the country is trying to get into EU and is trying some ways to appeal. Then there is that muh Ummah.

You know these dumb idiots believes us Turks regardless if we are Muslim or not are oppressing the minorities.

What a bunch of bullcrap. These experiments have also been proposed by Turgut Ozal. Turgut Ozal even wanted to rename Turkiye so it becomes inclusive to everybody.

Retarded sjw policies.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 17,822
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey

Kurds were pro Ottoman in the past but ever since the 1800s they have been anti Ottoman.

Even today ask a Kurd what he thinks of the Ottoman empire he will say it oppressed them like the Turkish republic.

Also Erdogan is a georgian. I find it suspicious how non Turks are deciding the future of the country at the expense of the majority.

I might be in Australia I find it wrong for the Turkish diaspora to vote in a country they dont live in.

T

Turko

Yeah, you find a little thing in my post.

It gone up since a few years. Does it change the fact that we are lower than OECD countries?

_109983123_historical_turkey_reading_640-nc.png

I gave a lot of examples, made a conclusion. But, let's not talk about them.

Okay, guys.
What happened in 2015 ? Meteor shower hit our students' brains?Is it normal dramatic ups and downs?

Currently i live in Fatih district. İn neighborhood very fanatic Erdoğan supporters started complaining about economy and they aren't sure if they vote again for AKP.
The contractor whose WhatsApp profile photo with Erdoğan yesterday complained to me.
Conservatives just don't know alternative of Erdoğan.
Ali Babacan is promising personality.

Last edited by a moderator:
S

Sinan

What happened in 2015 ? Meteor shower hit our students' brains?Is it normal dramatic ups and downs?

Currently i live in Fatih district. İn neighborhood very fanatic Erdoğan supporters started complaining about economy and they aren't sure if they vote again for AKP.
The contractor whose WhatsApp profile photo with Erdoğan yesterday complained to me.
Conservatives just don't know alternative of Erdoğan.
Ali Babacan is promising personality.
I don't even care what AKPeons think.... Erdogan is losing at all polls. Outcome won't be changed by their votes.

HTurk

Contributor
Reactions
1 1,203
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
I thought a lot on this issue and i too think, education on mother language is right. I believe many rights should be given to Kurds.

I understand the arguments behind your posting on an intellectual level but I refuse to accept this mindset while admittedly lacking of a satisfactory answer.

Look, my ancestors are Zazas. Do you know them? It's an ethnic group living in Eastern Anatolia. My parents can still talk in Zazaki but me and my siblings don't know a word, same goes for my cousins. They can't speak this language either. Honestly? It doesn't bother me even a bit. I don't care. I haven't lost anything.

I'm a Turk. I speak Turkish, my culture is Turkish, my religion is Islam. I've never got excluded from anything due to my heritage, no one ever questioned my Turkishness in Turkey or elswhere. We are raised Turkish.

My grandma cries everytime she watches the news of martyred soldiers. Couple years ago, when we gave şehit almost every week, we stopped watching the news because of her. She has heart issues and all that crying and cursing at PKK started to make her really sick. If an old Zaza lady can accept being a part of the Turkish nation, so can the youth in Southeastern Turkey. Turkish nationalism is neither toxic nor destructive; it's the opposite and very much inclusive.

Perhaps, people in the West haven't grasped the concept of the Turkish identity. They assume it's similar to European concepts and those people use nationalism only as a tool to discriminate and exclude others. That is not the case with Turkey.

I've never seen a Kurd facing prejudice or unfair treatment after embracing the Turkish identitiy. What's so hard about assimilating into the Turkish society when being a Turk is first and foremost an ideological decision rather than an ethnic one?

Don't fall into the trap. The PKK conflict is political. It's not about language and culture.

Our door is wide open. Come in, be an equal member of the community or simply leave.

S

Sinan

I understand the arguments behind your posting on an intellectual level but I refuse to accept this mindset while admittedly lacking of a satisfactory answer.

Look, my ancestors are Zazas. Do you know them? It's an ethnic group living in Eastern Anatolia. My parents can still talk in Zazaki but me and my siblings don't know a word, same goes for my cousins. They can't speak this language either. Honestly? It doesn't bother me even a bit. I don't care. I haven't lost anything.

I'm a Turk. I speak Turkish, my culture is Turkish, my religion is Islam. I've never got excluded from anything due to my heritage, no one ever questioned my Turkishness in Turkey or elswhere. We are raised Turkish.

My grandma cries everytime she watches the news of martyred soldiers. Couple years ago, when we gave şehit almost every week, we stopped watching the news because of her. She has heart issues and all that crying and cursing at PKK started to make her really sick. If an old Zaza lady can accept being a part of the Turkish nation, so can the youth in Southeastern Turkey. Turkish nationalism is neither toxic nor destructive; it's the opposite and very much inclusive.

Perhaps, people in the West haven't grasped the concept of the Turkish identity. They assume it's similar to European concepts and those people use nationalism only as a tool to discriminate and exclude others. That is not the case with Turkey.

I've never seen a Kurd facing prejudice or unfair treatment after embracing the Turkish identitiy. What's so hard about assimilating into the Turkish society when being a Turk is first and foremost an ideological decision rather than an ethnic one?

Don't fall into the trap. The PKK conflict is political. It's not about language and culture.

Our door is wide open. Come in, be an equal member of the community or simply leave.
Bro, i really don't like kind of discussion.

You are claiming stuff, based on your experience and generalizing whole problem on your idea.

I'm just gonna say, Kurds wouldn't vote for HDP (Third biggest party after AKP and CHP) if it had been like you said.

what

Experienced member
Reactions
9 6,001
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
Also Erdogan is a georgian. I find it suspicious how non Turks are deciding the future of the country at the expense of the majority.

This is my personal opinion, not that of a mod.

As much as I dislike Erdogan and I really do, he's Turkish. How can someone sane argue that someone who has had some Georgian origin is not Turkish today if that person has been living, the parents have been living, in Turkey their entire life?

Whats next all the Balkan Turks that came to Turkey after the fall of the Ottoman Empire are what? Foreigners?

How far do you want to go back?

HTurk

Contributor
Reactions
1 1,203
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
Bro, i really don't like kind of discussion.

You are claiming stuff, based on your experience and generalizing whole problem on your idea.

I'm just gonna say, Kurds wouldn't vote for HDP (Third biggest party after AKP and CHP) if it had been like you said.

This is not true. Don't just pick out certain provinces. Take a look at the bigger picture. The majority is not voting for HDP otherwise Turkey would look like Syria.

T

Turko

Where do your ancestors come from? Elazığ? Zazas are known for being Turkish patriots. You had better not confuse your identity. You are not Kurd, you are Zaza!

Unfortunately 60% of Local people of Kurdish cities have sympathy to terrorist organization.

Ardabas34

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
considering how much the PKK has lost in terms of land, ppl and influence thx to Erdo
But with the CHP making the same mistakes, if not even worse, then the PKK will be an integral part of the country. By then, it will be too late to save Turkey and it will end up getting divided
Just look at how Iraq Kurdistan was formed
Just look at how Syria got torn
Just look at how Libya got divided

Learn from history for Gods sake
Stop making hate blind your eyes
I know AKP may be corrupt, they are bad, Iam not living in Turkey so I dont know how much you may be suffering but at the end of the day "1+1=2". Wanna improve Turkey, do that by replacing Erdo with a better one and not by a party that will literally repeat the same mistakes as the AKP did before
This isnt called progression or improvement, In fact, this is known as REGRESSION

I will state some of Ince's words again: "The CHP has no plan, no vision, they dont know what to do in the future, all what they care about is removing Erdo from office"
This is without a doubt the summary of the AKP-CHP Rivalry
This isnt healthy for Turkey or the Turkish ppl at all

Erdogan is the biggest saviour of PKK. PKK was finished in early 2000s he revived them with his western friends, gulenists and liberals.

Erdogan gave constitutional legitimacy to HDP, a party that openly supports terrorism, by initiating the solution process. If Turkey cannot close down HDP today it is because of the judical barriers caused by the solution process.

Erdogan has been the biggest enabler of Syrian Civil War by supporting Israel and USA against Assad. He literally founded the PKK/YPG state in the north of Syria. Even demographically, by taking 6 million refugees he enabled that area to be suitable for YPG. YPG terrorists shall pray all day to Erdogan for his cooperation.

Erdogan is the hero of PKK. Only since 2015 when he had to sit on the lap of the Turkish state, he was made to do some right choices but in every aspect he insists on his mistakes. He insists on not making peace with Assad and makes Assad obliged to cooperate with Russia and with YPG against TFSA and this further impoves the legitimacy of YPG in the region.

Had Turkey kept its borders closed and cooperated with Assad against Israel and USA since day 1, there wouldnt have been a PKK in the North of Syria smiling towards us, promising at least 50 years of pain on our necks. Erdogan literally came and took a massive shit on Turkey. Generations will come and generations will go until that shit will be cleaned if it will ever be cleaned.

Now that YPG will be a pain in Turkeys neck forever. It will state-ify and all thanks to Erdogan.

There is no country, no government stupid enough to help imperialists initiate a civil war on its neighbouring country except for Erdogan and AKP government.
These rascals are the worst thing ever to happen to Turkey.

Even current state of the CHP is a result of Erdogan. In 2010 he cooperated with Gulenists to take down the contemporary CHP leader and be replaced by Kilicdaroglu. When he was told to forbade Baykals videos due to privacy of personal life principle he responded back ''these are not private, these are public! Public!''

I am sick and tired of people whitewashing Erdogans betrayals and crimes against Turkey. In any normal country he would be hanged to death for even %1 of his crimes.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 17,822
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Erdogan is the biggest saviour of PKK. PKK was finished in early 2000s he revived them with his western friends, gulenists and liberals.

Erdogan gave constitutional legitimacy to HDP, a party that openly supports terrorism, by initiating the solution process. If Turkey cannot close down HDP today it is because of the judical barriers caused by the solution process.

Erdogan has been the biggest enabler of Syrian Civil War by supporting Israel and USA against Assad. He literally founded the PKK/YPG state in the north of Syria. Even demographically, by taking 6 million refugees he enabled that area to be suitable for YPG. YPG terrorists shall pray all day to Erdogan for his cooperation.

Erdogan is the hero of PKK. Only since 2015 when he had to sit on the lap of the Turkish state, he was made to do some right choices but in every aspect he insists on his mistakes. He insists on not making peace with Assad and makes Assad obliged to cooperate with Russia and with YPG against TFSA and this further impoves the legitimacy of YPG in the region.

Had Turkey kept its borders closed and cooperated with Assad against Israel and USA since day 1, there wouldnt have been a PKK in the North of Syria smiling towards us, promising at least 50 years of pain on our necks. Erdogan literally came and took a massive shit on Turkey. Generations will come and generations will go until that shit will be cleaned if it will ever be cleaned.

Now that YPG will be a pain in Turkeys neck forever. It will state-ify and all thanks to Erdogan.

There is no country, no government stupid enough to help imperialists initiate a civil war on its neighbouring country except for Erdogan and AKP government.
These rascals are the worst thing ever to happen to Turkey.

Even current state of the CHP is a result of Erdogan. In 2010 he cooperated with Gulenists to take down the contemporary CHP leader and be replaced by Kilicdaroglu. When he was told to forbade Baykals videos due to privacy of personal life principle he responded back ''these are not private, these are public! Public!''

I am sick and tired of people whitewashing Erdogans betrayals and crimes against Turkey. In any normal country he would be hanged to death for even %1 of his crimes.

Chp has moved away from Old Guard Kemalism for decades.

Chp today comes from the 90s. Chp is more leftist and social democrat.

Akp based itself as Islamist and conservative but Erdogan is a cunning opportunist hence why he can easily get anybody onto his side.

Akp today is more akin to the Republican party.

Before HDP there was the BDP.

Tornadoss

Contributor
Reactions
4 2,516
Nation of residence
Czechia
Nation of origin
Turkey
I don't like Davutoğlu a bit.

For me, he is kinda short-sighted. He might be an honest guy but he is not a strategist, imo.

Those people like Davutoğlu, İbrahim Kalın whom only studied Islam, Islamic culture, islamic civilization bounds to be short-sighted IMO.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I think there might be Kurdish language courses like English and German etc. I wouldn't support %100 Kurdish thought state schools, but they should open private ones. There is French, German, English school why not Kurdish ones?

S

Sinan

I think there might be Kurdish language courses like English and German etc. I wouldn't support %100 Kurdish thought state schools, but they should open private ones. There is French, German, English school why not Kurdish ones?
Their argument is we are founding elements of Turkey. We are not minority (Kurds are not considered minority by state also), so, we must enjoy same rights with Turks.

I don't know about application, there would be some questions but when you go to start point, i think they have right to want this kind of stuff.

I also want to stress out that these are my ideas, i don't claim that this is the right way to proceed. 10 years ago, i was thinking very differently, today i'm thinking differently maybe 10 years later i would think differently. Just stating my ideas.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom