TR Politics

T

Turko

Their argument is we are founding elements of Turkey. We are not minority (Kurds are not considered minority by state also), so, we must enjoy same rights with Turks.

I don't know about application, there would be some questions but when you go to start point, i think they have right to want this kind of stuff.

I also want to stress out that these are my ideas, i don't claim that this is the right way to proceed. 10 years ago, i was thinking very differently, today i'm thinking differently maybe 10 years later i would think differently. Just stating my ideas.
One more 30 year compulsory education in Turkish language then Kurdish Separatist movement will be end. Language is like infection , once you are infected , your way of thinking will change.
For instance , minorities in Russian Federation.
We aren't rasist, all Turkish citizens have mixed DNA, but we must create an united community and national consciousness.
Here in my neighborhood i see Kurdish speaking personalities with MHP tattoo.

Remember Atatürk wanted create a nation from Ottomans but it wasn't easy.

Ukrayna'da Tunceli Kürdü ve alevisi arkadaşım var kızına Türkçe öğretmek için kendini parçaladı özel öğretmenler tuttu. Anası Babası Kürtçe konuşan bu arkadaşım küçük kızı Türkçe öğrenince çok şükür başardım dedi.

Ardabas34

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
A discovery I have personally made:
In the World Mayor Contest where Mansur Yavaş was elected, the so-called Mayor of Raqqa, a terrorist from YPG, was also selected!

Here is the full list:

http://www.worldmayor.com/

PKK/YPG terrorist so called mayor of Raqqa:

http://www.worldmayor.com/contest-2021/essay-mayor-raqqa.html

Mansur Yavas:

http://www.worldmayor.com/contest-2021/essay-mayor-ankara.html

Ceremony that Mansur Yavas accepted the award:

It just came off weird to me that among 9 individuals who received the award one is Mansur Yavaş and other is a PKK/YPG terrorist. Among all the mayors of the World think about it.

Chp'nin, Mansur Yavaş'ın, Ekrem İmamoğlu'nun böyle ödülleri kabul ederken daha dikkatli olması lazım. Kimdir bu organizasyon? Ne kadar köklü? Fonlayanı kim?

PKK'lı/YPG'li kadının sayfasında yazdıkları da tam YPG propagandası bu arada:

''By 2017 and Isis’s defeat by the Syrian Democratic force...''

Aynen kanka Işid'i ABD hava kuvvetleri değil YPG'li kadın savaşçılar yendi.

''In-spite of the devastation caused by ISIS and the war, Raqqa is not flooded with aid from the West. Indeed the Trump administration cut its aid programme in 2019.''

Trump'a da laf çakmayı unutmamışlar.

''ISIS cells are still a danger and Syria’s Assad regime wants to reclaim Raqqa.But Leila has the determination and courage not to be defeated by these major problems, obstacles and threats to life. She shows on a daily basis, through her energy and commitment how people from different levels of this society can work together both at strategic Civil Council level but also and perhaps more significantly on the front line.''

Ulan Esat ülkenin meşru yöneticisi, sen nasıl böyle bir şey diyebiliyorsun?

Kartal1

Experienced member
Lead Moderator
Reactions
73 15,919
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Turkey
Brothers I am reading the thread and seeing some content in Turkish. Lets try to use English here so all our readers can understand what is going on. Thank you!

Anastasius

Contributor
Azerbaijan Moderator
Reactions
3 2,916
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Azerbaijan
Their argument is we are founding elements of Turkey. We are not minority (Kurds are not considered minority by state also), so, we must enjoy same rights with Turks.

I don't know about application, there would be some questions but when you go to start point, i think they have right to want this kind of stuff.

I also want to stress out that these are my ideas, i don't claim that this is the right way to proceed. 10 years ago, i was thinking very differently, today i'm thinking differently maybe 10 years later i would think differently. Just stating my ideas.
My understanding is that Kurds are not considered a "minority" in that they are just "Turks" as in citizens of Turkey. Circassians, Laz, Arabs, Levantines, etc, are not really acknowledged as separate minorities either as far as my knowledge goes.

You have the right to offer Kurdish language or Arabic language or French language as electives but Turkish should remain the official one. America has a substantial minority of Hispanic individuals and the European-descended population is majority Germanic but English is the only recognized language not German or Spanish.

Give separatists an inch, they'll grab a mile.

Lool

Experienced member
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
11 4,697
Nation of residence
Albania
Nation of origin
Albania
It seems that the EU is increasing their public support to the PKK these days which is worrying
Are the PKK getting desperate and are using such means to motivate their fighters by portraying it as a "Victory" against the evil state or is the EU increasing pressure on Ankara as a sign that it will be more pro-active with the kurds?

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 17,822
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey

Seriously what the fck is Chp's problem with imperialism???

Seriously they need to stop using this peace at home and peace in the world quote.

Honestly sick of seeing people misusing Ataturks quotes just to justify their pussy stances.

Nothing wrong in imperialism or defending Turkey's interests in side the country and outside of the country.

Seriously man people need to stop this shit man. There is no such thing as living in peace with neighbours as you prepare for what is there to come. Your neighbours want a piece of you.

mulj

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina

Seriously they need to stop using this peace at home and peace in the world quote.

Honestly sick of seeing people misusing Ataturks quotes just to justify their pussy stances.

Nothing wrong in imperialism or defending Turkey's interests in side the country and outside of the country.

Seriously man people need to stop this shit man. There is no such thing as living in peace with neighbours as you prepare for what is there to come. Your neighbours want a piece of you.
They do not like Baykar drones either, these guy is no traitor or what by the their own standards?

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 17,822
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
They do not like Baykar drones either, these guy is no traitor or what by the their own standards?

These chpli jokes have no problem with Greece's maximalist claims where they block us out of the aegan and the med sea.

When Turkey starts challenging this somehow to these idiots we are the bad guys.

This is the same guy who opposes Turkey's support to Azerbaijan.

Still he will trick everybody by posting Ataturk pictures and quotes on his facebook or twitter.

His a clown not just him who has this mentality.

People can post about how much they love Ataturk once they start opposing the country defending its interests. Your love for the founder of the republic of Turkey means shit to me if you cant even defend or support the countries interests.

Chpli Ecevit even closed down incirlik also worked with Necmettin Erbakan on the Cyprus issue. Unal Cevikoz would have cried imperialism or how the Turks are the bad guys if we had the cyprus issue today.

Last edited:

mulj

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina
These chpli jokes have no problem with Greece's maximalist claims where they block us out of the aegan and the med sea.

When Turkey starts challenging this somehow to these idiots we are the bad guys.

This is the same guy who opposes Turkey's support to Azerbaijan.

Still he will trick everybody by posting Ataturk pictures and quotes on his facebook or twitter.

His a clown not just him who has this mentality.
Well he is one the officals of main opposition if i understood correctly, so it is reasonoable to assume that his position resonate with core party ideology. I am kind of glad that people like him exists, it makes job for Erdogan and akp much easier.

Last edited:

Lool

Experienced member
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
11 4,697
Nation of residence
Albania
Nation of origin
Albania

After Ataturk died, The CHP was mainly controlled behind the scenes by the EU and US. This is a well known fact! As such, they are more leaning to the interests of the West than to the interests of Turkey itself. Iam 100% sure that Turkey will make massive sacrifices in terms of defense industry and nuclear programs once CHP rules.
There are rumors that many CHP members arent happy with Baykar either; citing that he is gaining favouritism and such even though it is obviously because he made what the West couldnt do and is Erdogan son's in law. After 2023, Baykar will probably move to Germany or the US or will be silenced. Although rumors are at the end just rumors; so Iam not sure about its legitimacy per say

Anyway, the CHP are getting more support from the West to win the election. After all, in the recent EU council, it was stated by the EU Parliament members that 3 countries are trying to rise; i-e, Russia, Turkey, and China. Moreover, they stated that it was worrisome as these countries are with Imperial history. Like ffs, it is as if they are saying that no one should dare to rise and surpass the EU, it is as if they are saying that no country should dare to challenge the EU MASTERRACE concept, it is as if they say, as long as you arent EU, you should just bow down and receive your orders from us.
My second main problem in the CHP, after allying with the PKK/HDP, is that they will eventually bend to the Western will.
Many in the CHP core ranks wanna reopen FETO schools that was once closed
Many in the CHP core ranks arent happy with Turkish nuclear program
Many in the CHP core ranks arent happy with Baykar

What is even funny with these two faced bastards is that their leader, Kemal Kilicdaroglu, just posted a tweet praying for Adnan Menderes soul to be at peace; I was laughing sooo hard man; Hypocricy at its best!

All in all though, as much as I hate the CHP, Mansur Yavas seems like a good person. Just hope that even this isnt a lie at the end

guest12

Reactions
2 874
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey

Thats why something needs to done about CHP before 2023.We can't allow Gladio/Gulenists to back control our state appratus again.

Adıvar

Reactions
Nation of residence
Turkey
After Ataturk died, The CHP was mainly controlled behind the scenes by the EU and US. This is a well known fact! As such, they are more leaning to the interests of the West than to the interests of Turkey itself. Iam 100% sure that Turkey will make massive sacrifices in terms of defense industry and nuclear programs once CHP rules.
There are rumors that many CHP members arent happy with Baykar either; citing that he is gaining favouritism and such even though it is obviously because he made what the West couldnt do and is Erdogan son's in law. After 2023, Baykar will probably move to Germany or the US or will be silenced. Although rumors are at the end just rumors; so Iam not sure about its legitimacy per say

Anyway, the CHP are getting more support from the West to win the election. After all, in the recent EU council, it was stated by the EU Parliament members that 3 countries are trying to rise; i-e, Russia, Turkey, and China. Moreover, they stated that it was worrisome as these countries are with Imperial history. Like ffs, it is as if they are saying that no one should dare to rise and surpass the EU, it is as if they are saying that no country should dare to challenge the EU MASTERRACE concept, it is as if they say, as long as you arent EU, you should just bow down and receive your orders from us.
My second main problem in the CHP, after allying with the PKK/HDP, is that they will eventually bend to the Western will.
Many in the CHP core ranks wanna reopen FETO schools that was once closed
Many in the CHP core ranks arent happy with Turkish nuclear program
Many in the CHP core ranks arent happy with Baykar

What is even funny with these two faced bastards is that their leader, Kemal Kilicdaroglu, just posted a tweet praying for Adnan Menderes soul to be at peace; I was laughing sooo hard man; Hypocricy at its best!

All in all though, as much as I hate the CHP, Mansur Yavas seems like a good person. Just hope that even this isnt a lie at the end
A typical Akape supporter whose brain is so numb with the massive propaganda of ahaber that even unable to think that there was no "the eu" when Atatürk died.

A post full of bullshıt with no proof...

Lool

Experienced member
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
11 4,697
Nation of residence
Albania
Nation of origin
Albania
A typical Akape supporter whose brain is so numb with the massive propaganda of ahaber that even unable to think that there was no "the eu" when Atatürk died.

A post full of bullshıt with no proof...
Just because there was no "EU" when Ataturk died, doesnt mean that the general perception of the West towards Turkey has changed.
Just like with Russia, the EU is made of the Christian powers that are afraid of the rise of Turkey, thus they would never ever give Turkey a position of power
You act as if the "EU" of today is a different entity than the colonial powers during Ataturk's time; yet, when you look into it, the EU's sole purpose is to solidfy the power of the colonial states of Ataturk's time. Pls stop lying to yourself and burying your head in the sand just because you hate the AKP. This is why you guys never prosper long enough
I mean you act as if the AKP are the true devils when the so-called Ataturk's party, the CHP, is even questioning the essence of the Turks basic rights in the Med Sea. Do you know which powers do have the same view as the CHP? FQING EU which is made up of France, Spain, Greece, Cyprus etc.... Surprisingly it is the same countries that brought the Ottomans down, wanted to eradicate the Truks by giving them a small land plot near the black sea after the Ottomans fell as well as try to cage Turkey to its land borders in the EAST MED
Fanatic CHP supporters are just outright pitiful. From how I see it, fanatic AKP supporters support AKP thieves; thus, making such supporters thieves. Then when fanatic CHP supporters support those who questions Turkey's basic rights, who do you think they will be? I will leave that to your imagination
Iam not Turkish so if possible I dont wanna offend anyone tbh as it isnt my country; but the degree of naivety in some Turks delude me tbh. They teach us in Albanian schools that politics isnt just about having money to eat and drink. Certainly that is essential, but politics also involves protecting ones own integrity and honour. If you Truks sacrificed your integrity and honor just to be able to buy bread then it would be just sad. In history, such countries are the ones which normally fall first tbh

And about sources, I did state that some of what I said are RUMORS. Pls read my post again. However, iam 100% sure that I did read before a statement from A CHP official that they wanna open the closed FETO schools! However, I cant find it tbh
I mean why would a secular party like the CHP wanna open the religiously fanatic FETO schools if not for the fact that they are working together

Again, no offense to any Turk here, I personally like most if not all of the guys here even if our political views differ

And since you want proof, all what I will do is just share this recent news

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="tr" dir="ltr">CHP&#39;li Ünal Çeviköz, Yunanistan’la aynı cepheden Mavi Vatan&#39;ı hedef aldı<br><br>“Mavi Vatan’ın tarifine baktığınız zaman egemenlik haklarının ötesinde alanı kapsayan bir kavram. Bu alanı kendi egemenlik alanınız olarak görürseniz, o zaman saldırgan ve yayılmacı bir algı yaratırsınız.” <a href="https://t.co/fiYVSPAwFb">pic.twitter.com/fiYVSPAwFb</a></p>&mdash; EHA MEDYA (@eha_medya) <a href=" ">September 18, 2021</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 17,822
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Nobody should cry about racism when we have Crimean Tatars in Turkey.

Crimean Turks have all reasons to be angry.

Also if the Crimean Turks started celebrating their history the Cerkes will quickly get offended.

When the Cerkes started celebrating this victory they quickly attacked Karachay and Balkar Turks.

Tonyukuk

Reactions
1 973
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Kazakhstan

Ümit Özdağ claims that the number of Syrian's being given citizenship is being kept hidden. This is bad.

Suriyelilere verilen vatandaşlık sayılarının da gizlendiğini iddia eden Özdağ, "Yalan söyleniyor. Eskiden Türk vatandaşlığı alanların isimleri Resmi Gazete’de yayımlanırdı. Artık yayımlamıyorlar. Yakında Türk vatandaşlığı alan gerçek Suriyelilerin sayısını da paylaşacağız. Sahte vize, sahte soğuk mühür ve sahte hudut girişi olanlara Türkiye’de oturma izni veriliyor. Emniyet Genel Müdürlüğü konuyu biliyor. Hangi devlet kurumunun yaptığını biliyor. Polislerin bu konuda kendi aralarında yaptıkları konuşmalara şahit olduk. Kanıtları da var" diye konuştu.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 17,822
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey

Ümit Özdağ claims that the number of Syrian's being given citizenship is being kept hidden. This is bad.

Suriyelilere verilen vatandaşlık sayılarının da gizlendiğini iddia eden Özdağ, "Yalan söyleniyor. Eskiden Türk vatandaşlığı alanların isimleri Resmi Gazete’de yayımlanırdı. Artık yayımlamıyorlar. Yakında Türk vatandaşlığı alan gerçek Suriyelilerin sayısını da paylaşacağız. Sahte vize, sahte soğuk mühür ve sahte hudut girişi olanlara Türkiye’de oturma izni veriliyor. Emniyet Genel Müdürlüğü konuyu biliyor. Hangi devlet kurumunun yaptığını biliyor. Polislerin bu konuda kendi aralarında yaptıkları konuşmalara şahit olduk. Kanıtları da var" diye konuştu.

They will cry racism as usual.

Look above see how political correctness is costing us.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 17,822
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey

They are all sucking up to the hdp.

Its just a matter of time before the TSK takes control and gives a nice slap to all these parties.

Call it anti democratic since when has Democracy allowed the toleration of treason especially when it comes to terrorists?

Turkish voters should not vote for either party actually they should protest them or give it to Muharrem Ince.

I hope he does not sell us out.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom