mulj

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina
They are all sucking up to the hdp.

Its just a matter of time before the TSK takes control and gives a nice slap to all these parties.

Call it anti democratic since when has Democracy allowed the toleration of treason especially when it comes to terrorists?

Turkish voters should not vote for either party actually they should protest them or give it to Muharrem Ince.

I hope he does not sell us out.
at this point that might not be bad idea even if i despise military coup but for the sake of society, ball has to be calmed down, problem with that scenario that after 2016 it is not realistic that new one occur. this wierdo below has some point.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 17,822
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
at this point that might not be bad idea even if i despise military coup but for the sake of society, ball has to be calmed down, problem with that scenario that after 2016 it is not realistic that new one occur. this wierdo below has some point.

There is no Kurdish problem we have a terrorist problem and a separatist problem.

Turkish soldiers are not just fighting against terrorism they are also fighting against the breakup of the country.

Never will the Turks allow a "kurdistan" in their own lands just to appease the loud minority.

mulj

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina
There is no Kurdish problem we have a terrorist problem and a separatist problem.

Turkish soldiers are not just fighting against terrorism they are also fighting against the breakup of the country.

Never will the Turks allow a "kurdistan" in their own lands just to appease the loud minority.
i agree, that card is driven out and played long time ago and you can like or not current goverment, fact is that there is no terrorism in turkey, you fight them "abroad".

have feeling that there is lack of creativity, especially among opposition, to offer something new and atractive to the voters so they put the ipod on shuffle metaphorically speaking.

Quasar

Contributor
The Post Deleter
Reactions
34 2,508
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
just a little history lesson;

After Atatürk 2. president was İsmet İnönü who was another national Hero who manged to follow an independet foreign policy. with 1950s and with Marshal plan and later joing the Nato resulted with Turkey being under the influnce of WEST. everything started under the leadership of Adnan Menderes. and in fact it may even go further back to Abdulhamid and establishment of Duyunu Umumiye ( foreigners were collecting the taxes on Ottoman land) this was the only time in Turkish History when a Turkic state pratically became a collony of west. You can also check long forgotten ''Kabotaj Bayramı'' and what it means!!

Last edited:

Anastasius

Contributor
Azerbaijan Moderator
Reactions
3 2,916
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Azerbaijan
I would advise not to overreact to provocative Tweets.

Circassians who shit on Turks are very often of the Russified variety. I remember once getting into an argument with one such specimen who cried about how the Ottoman Empire was evil for letting Circassians settle as refugees but not defending them against abuse from citizens...while conveniently ignoring the evils of the Russian Empire WHICH ACTIVELY SLAUGHTERED HIS PEOPLE and drove them out of their homes...not because they were attacking Russia but because they were sitting on territory that Russia wanted.

So avoid letting this push your buttons. Hostile powers want exactly this. They know Turkish weakness is defensive overreaction.

Lool

Experienced member
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
11 4,697
Nation of residence
Albania
Nation of origin
Albania
I swear man
I wish if Ataturk was alive rn
He would have c,eaned the CHP from these Western ass-kissers and we would get a decent party with a leader that has balls

I mean, isnt he ashamed when he is saying that while he is a member of the party that is supposed to protect Turkey's integrity
I really wonder what they feel when they act friendly to PKK/HDP scums with Ataturks pictures hanging on the wall
Truly shameful

mulj

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina
I swear man
I wish if Ataturk was alive rn
He would have c,eaned the CHP from these Western ass-kissers and we would get a decent party with a leader that has balls

I mean, isnt he ashamed when he is saying that while he is a member of the party that is supposed to protect Turkey's integrity
I really wonder what they feel when they act friendly to PKK/HDP scums with Ataturks pictures hanging on the wall
Truly shameful
First part of your post is part of the problem, not 100% corect analogy but it would be same if someone from France would wish that Robespierre is alive, not healthy by my opinion.

I do not condemn them to much abou it, they are grabbing votes and what politicians do, thing is it is outdated narrative and great obstacle for meaningfull political campaign, i suppose there is plenty of other scio economy political issuses to ride on for them but probably they will not as it would further expose them as incompetent and ideaquate alternative to the the current ruling party.

Anastasius

Contributor
Azerbaijan Moderator
Reactions
3 2,916
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Azerbaijan

Lool

Experienced member
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
11 4,697
Nation of residence
Albania
Nation of origin
Albania
Nothing was done to akp so nothing will be done to chp.
Sadly the truth
As long as the HDP controls the minds of the kurdish citizens in Turkey; no action will be taken against them or their supporters whether it was the CHP or the AKP

Lets not forget that whoever will support the HDP will get the West's blessings which is a fantastic shield to use as a cover

We used to say the AKP is on the wrong path with the HDP and the CHP leaders around the 2010s were criticising them but nothing happened. Now, the AKP is criticizing CHP's friendship with the HDP and nothing will happen to them

Tonyukuk

Reactions
1 973
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Kazakhstan
So glad he has his own party now... This man is our only hope. He is a true Turkist. Yeni Akit and other pro-AKP newspapers have already begun calling his party "racist".

Last edited:

Lool

Experienced member
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
11 4,697
Nation of residence
Albania
Nation of origin
Albania
Yeah he is an dictator who only carws abput giving his relatives more jobs on the goverment and spitting on the constituion everytime? He stole goverment funds to make himself richer etc
At least chp doesn't say "We have weapons stashed in the forests if we lose we shall attack the enemies of islam" CHP seems more peaceful who am ı to talk didn't the bosnian islamists beheaded people for being christian lol
I still dont understand CHP fanatics tbh
What are you trying to prove here? Are you trying to say that Erdo is a dictator so he should go and replace him with an even worse dictator?
What are you ppl trying to get from toppling the AKP exactly? A better future or just venting out your anger against islamists?

If you did kick the AKP, for venting against islamists, then voila you succeeded and traitorous secularists will rule the country for 100 more years until the islamists rise again and take revenge on the secularists for another 100 years and the cycle will continue to repeat itself
If you did kick the AKP for a better future, then I assure you that the CHP isnt the answer; CHP are quickly deviating from their core values of integrity and honour by bowing to the west, restoring FETO schools, allying with the HDP, and ABOVE ALL questioning the Turkish rights (Blue Homeland) in the Med East. Moreover, since their probability in winning the elections is increasing they are starting to shed their docile faces and are starting to use abusive languages to indicate that they will destroy all sorts of opposition after they succeed. That is not a healthy party; thus, it wont lead to a heealthy government which means you guys will be stuck in stagnation or even regression

The only ppl who are auffering from the traitorous CHP and the thieves in the AKP are the common turks and the poor turkish soldiers who will be killed again in their own soil when the PKK starts re-organising their ranks post 2023

Truly, you guys are stuck in a pitiful cycle

M

Manomed

I still dont understand CHP fanatics tbh
What are you trying to prove here? Are you trying to say that Erdo is a dictator so he should go and replace him with an even worse dictator?
What are you ppl trying to get from toppling the AKP exactly? A better future or just venting out your anger against islamists?

If you did kick the AKP, for venting against islamists, then voila you succeeded and traitorous secularists will rule the country for 100 more years until the islamists rise again and take revenge on the secularists for another 100 years and the cycle will continue to repeat itself
If you did kick the AKP for a better future, then I assure you that the CHP isnt the answer; CHP are quickly deviating from their core values of integrity and honour by bowing to the west, restoring FETO schools, allying with the HDP, and ABOVE ALL questioning the Turkish rights (Blue Homeland) in the Med East. Moreover, since their probability in winning the elections is increasing they are starting to shed their docile faces and are starting to use abusive languages to indicate that they will destroy all sorts of opposition after they succeed. That is not a healthy party; thus, it wont lead to a heealthy government which means you guys will be stuck in stagnation or even regression

The only ppl who are auffering from the traitorous CHP and the thieves in the AKP are the common turks and the poor turkish soldiers who will be killed again in their own soil when the PKK starts re-organising their ranks post 2023

Truly, you guys are stuck in a pitiful cycle
AKP is more traitorous than CHP tbh they didn't even fought against pkk till 2015 Their whole foreign policy is "WE HAVE ALLAH NOOO ECONOMY IS DYING NOOO" They tried to fuck up with other countries internal politics. Even still turkish soldiers are dying thanks to AKP I take chp against those apes called akp all the time

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom