TR Politics

T

Turko

Sedat Peker announced very important information about Osman Kavala.

Sedat Peker announced that Osman Kavala's company that made the software for warplanes and that he was going to sell it to the US in 1998, but upon the intervention of Korkut Eken, he sold it to a Turkish company at a price of one fourth.

On the subject, Peker said, "Businessmen who introduce themselves as religious, nationalist and national, sold 3 million dollars of material to the Presidency of Defense Industry for 50 million dollars. Spy Kavala? It doesn't make sense."

Acarer's statement from his social media account is as follows:

1-To the public… The place where Sedat Peker is and the house he uses no longer have internet access. Two days ago, he conveyed an important issue to me and said that he would share about it.

2- Since there is a critical hearing tomorrow and I don't think he had the chance to convey this information, I find it appropriate to convey this information and what was said to the public.

3- The subject he narrated was Osman Kavala. He spoke of a past experience. He said that there were years when Turkey was very backward in the arms defense industry. The year is 1998. At that time, however, Kavala had a company that made software for warplanes.

4- Kavala was going to sell this company to an investor from the USA. But at this point, a 'very important' person stepped in: Korkut Eken! He asked Kavala to sell his company to a Turkish company!

5- The person who conveyed this request was Sedat Peker. I will attach both the archive of the period and the document containing Peker's statements. Peker conveyed Eken's request to Kavala through Zeki Türkkan, both the manager and CEO of the company.

6-Kavala sold the company to be sold to the USA to a company that Turkey wanted at a price of 4/1. Sedat Peker summarized the following in the bilateral meeting we had with me: “As a witness of this, it is my duty to share this post before the trial.”

7- He continued as follows: “Businessmen, who introduced themselves as religious, nationalist and national, sold 3 million dollars of material to the Defense Industry Presidency for 50 million dollars. The spy Kavala? It doesn't make sense!”

8- Sedat Peker also stated that he did not receive a single penny from this brokerage, and that Korkut Eken received the entire amount of 200 thousand dollars! That's what his expression was anyway!

9-Here are the holy local and national business people on the one hand. Osman Kavala, whom you accuse of spying elsewhere, and whom you put at the heart of the baseless Gezi accusations! The lives you have regretted… The document and archive are attached"

My congratulations to Osman Kavala to have founded software company for this country's air force. That's why Russian puppets hate him , because KGB knows everything.

İf he is CIAs spy, it means US leaked deliberately softwares to Turkey and it is welcome

Last edited by a moderator:

Anastasius

Contributor
Azerbaijan Moderator
Reactions
3 2,916
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Azerbaijan
Are people here familiar with Yuri Podolyaka? He is a Russian analyst and while he's yet another Russian imperialist, yet does have some interesting takes. One of his recent videos on Turkey, he made a point that Putin is probably keeping Erdogan afloat and all of the Russian-Turkish partnerships like nuclear research are really there to make sure that Erdogan isn't a complete failure because Erdogan's combative stance with the West is advantageous to Russia. If Turkey goes completely back under the Western umbrella again, Russia is screwed even more than they already are and Russia no longer has blackmail material to hold over Turkey's head.

Mind you, his content is entirely in Russian so the amount of useful content you can extract from this is directly correlated to your mastery of the language:

Also do note, as I said, that he is a "Russia great" type though he does feign opposition to Putinism every now and then.

EDIT: I'll provide a transcript below when I have more time.

EDIT 2: Here it is:

Hello, my dear viewers. Currently it is 26th of November and today I would like to talk about yesterday's topic, the economic problems of Turkey. The thing is that in the comments of that video, I received an absolutely beautiful comment, I even teared up a little, one of the patriots of the Great Turkish Empire which Erdogan, Recep Erdogan is building today, he wrote "Yuri, you don't understand anything. Actually, the great Recep Erdogan, he is actually rewriting global economic theory. He is showing how to throw off the economic shackles of the West. We are becoming witness to another revolution in Turkey, but not in the streets, not what you think, the revolution is being realized by Erdogan himself. Basically, Erdogan is leading Turkey out of dependency on Western capital, which is holding back the economic growth of Turkey."

In general, I won't read you that whole post, so what is my dear viewer talking about? I'll provide a link to him in the description below and you can carefully read everything. So what is my dear viewer talking about? That in reality, Erdogan fooled the Europeans. He attracted Western capital from Europe, from USA, into Turkey, devalued the lira and thus robbed his enemies and now, thanks to lira's devaluation, for which he will flood the economy with money, it will grow explosively and further he cites the fact that PPE grew by more than 20% during the second quarter, that this is showing how ingenious Recep Erdogan's scheme is and that this will lead to the economy growing so fast, there will be new industries and all this free money will create a huge amount of jobs, all this will cost very cheaply, the self-value will be in cents and the economy of Turkey will dominate the whole world.

I was reading all this and tearing up and these were tears of laughter. But the only deduction I made from this is that the followers of Putin are mere children compared to the followers of Recep Erdogan. And you know what is most amazing about this, why I decided to make this video? Because, for example, all this, there is nothing genius about it. All this was tried in an analogous situation in my native Ukraine at the beginning of the 90s. Back then, it was also thought that by expanding the inflationary cycle, all economic problems of the country could be solved, jobs could be created, make an effective economy, etc. This ended in ruin, from which a very long recovery took place in the 00s. And OK if Recep Erdogan was indeed proposing some new economic model, for example that of the Islamic world, follower of which he is.

He is a supporter of the Muslim Brotherhood, at least one of the Muslim Brotherhood, and I would have understood if he was adapting Turkey to the rules of sharia so, for example, removed usury and so on. But he is leading his Turkey in the model of capitalism. And the main problem of inflation if it is crossing over some reasonable boundaries is that it is unmanageable because not a single entrepreneur, if they understand that there is an insane amount of unknown inflation in the country, will be able to build industries, plan industries, and thus such inflation will not birth any new industries. It will birth only chaos and confusion which will always end in the reduction of job activity. Any careful, normal entrepreneur will either wait it out for an opportune moment or take their money overseas to safeguard it.

I don't want to upset my dear viewer too much but I do not expect any explosive growth of the nation's economy as a result of what is occurring. And that 21% growth of PPE that Turkey showed during the second quarter is not explosive growth as a result of the economy that Erdogan built, it is a consequence of the drop that said economy experienced in 2020. And if we compare the results of the second quarter with the first quarter, then the growth of the Turkish economy is 0.9%. And any financially-minded person who, even if they didn't get an economic degree, at least listened to the classes, understands that in the third and fourth quarters, there won't be such numbers. But there will be huge problems for the Turkish economy which clearly can't handle the geopolitical maneuvers of its leader.

And the country is surrounded by a large number of enemies who have no intention of making this country into yet another empire. And this happens to be the main problem of Erdogan. And the only one who is currently saving him and thanks to whom the Turkish Neo-Ottoman Empire yet lives, is the Russian president Vladimir Putin who, as I have shown before in previous material, is the only person still interested in letting this develop. Because the Turkish empire of Erdogan is bringing upon itself a large amount of opposition by the West, thus preventing said West from jumping on Russia. He also understands that if Turkey changes government, then this new Turkey or rather, old Turkey, will not only become an enemy of Russia but will also not only not weaken the West but strengthen it. And Russia will have to expand its armed forces also against Turkey.

Because of this and nothing else, Vladimir Putin is doing everything he can to stop Erdogan drowning, to prevent the economy of Turkey from drowning with him. Because of this he provides credit, builds Akkuyu for free with credit, etc, etc, you can keep counting the amount of blessings the Turkish president received from Putin to no end, precisely because Erdogan's Turkey is very important for Putin's Russia. While Erdogan is in power, Russia can sleep soundly. And I am not saying that Putin is making some genius moves, he just does his job well. But the Turkish president, he is not doing his job so well and the Turkish populace has been feeling it on their skin for the past several years. Yes, they are tolerating it for now and are ready to tolerate it for some times for the sake of Great Turkey and I am very hopeful that they will tolerate it at least until 2023, when there will be very important presidential and parliamentary elections in Turkey.

In these, the Turkish people must make the correct choice and I am hinting which one - they should vote for Recep Erdogan, to whom I wish victory by all possible means as does his friend Vladimir Putin. And to whom that very same Vladimir Putin will be helping keep power for as long as possible because I repeat, Vladimir Putin is not doing this for nothing as otherwise everything for Russia can be very, very bad. And Recep Erdogan is not showing any ingenious economic acumen during this. The only thing this "ingeniousness" can bring is his fall from power because if he continues to conduct such genius politics then he could lose power in 2023 or maybe even sooner if the new economic course of the Turkish president is even more ingenious. This is how I can comment on the current opus of my dear viewer, from a more detailed economic perspective this opus was analyzed by my friend Mikhail Onufrienko who is educated in economic matters and who dismantled this opus piece by piece.

I will provide a link to his material in the description and it will also appear in the interactive links after the video. In regards to the topic, I am hoping we are done, goodbye, subscribe to the channel and in the traditional manner of this channel I wish everyone good health.

Last edited:

guest12

Reactions
2 874
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey

Sedat Peker announced that Osman Kavala's company that made the software for warplanes and that he was going to sell it to the US in 1998, but upon the intervention of Korkut Eken, he sold it to a Turkish company at a price of one fourth.

On the subject, Peker said, "Businessmen who introduce themselves as religious, nationalist and national, sold 3 million dollars of material to the Presidency of Defense Industry for 50 million dollars. Spy Kavala? It doesn't make sense."

1-To the public… The place where Sedat Peker is and the house he uses no longer have internet access. Two days ago, he conveyed an important issue to me and said that he would share about it.

2- Since there is a critical hearing tomorrow and I don't think he had the chance to convey this information, I find it appropriate to convey this information and what was said to the public.

3- The subject he narrated was Osman Kavala. He spoke of a past experience. He said that there were years when Turkey was very backward in the arms defense industry. The year is 1998. At that time, however, Kavala had a company that made software for warplanes.

4- Kavala was going to sell this company to an investor from the USA. But at this point, a 'very important' person stepped in: Korkut Eken! He asked Kavala to sell his company to a Turkish company!

5- The person who conveyed this request was Sedat Peker. I will attach both the archive of the period and the document containing Peker's statements. Peker conveyed Eken's request to Kavala through Zeki Türkkan, both the manager and CEO of the company.

6-Kavala sold the company to be sold to the USA to a company that Turkey wanted at a price of 4/1. Sedat Peker summarized the following in the bilateral meeting we had with me: “As a witness of this, it is my duty to share this post before the trial.”

7- He continued as follows: “Businessmen, who introduced themselves as religious, nationalist and national, sold 3 million dollars of material to the Defense Industry Presidency for 50 million dollars. The spy Kavala? It doesn't make sense!”

8- Sedat Peker also stated that he did not receive a single penny from this brokerage, and that Korkut Eken received the entire amount of 200 thousand dollars! That's what his expression was anyway!

9-Here are the holy local and national business people on the one hand. Osman Kavala, whom you accuse of spying elsewhere, and whom you put at the heart of the baseless Gezi accusations! The lives you have regretted… The document and archive are attached"

My congratulations to Osman Kavala to have founded software company for this country's air force. That's why Russian puppets hate him , because KGB knows everything.

İf he is CIAs spy, it means US leaked deliberately softwares to Turkey and it is welcome
Cool story trying white wash an American asset in the eyes patriotic opposition members while same people getting further and further away from CHP-HDP marriage everday.

But here is the thing the way U.S. requested Osman Kavala s release was exact method they used on Priest Jonhson case.Are you guys gonna claim Priest Johnson was a patriotic defence ind. supporter too ? I dont buy it for a single sec U.S. will bother to release real patriot from jail.

Not the mention who was Sedat Peker again? Someone abondoned his country and fled aboard to make blackpropaganda just like Fethullah Gulen/Enes Kanter/Can Dündar.

Stop white washing ... Gulenists/American assets just to score a point againts Tayyip/AKP.

Lool

Experienced member
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
11 4,697
Nation of residence
Albania
Nation of origin
Albania

Mate this is a joke
If what you have typed is pinpoint translation, then do you seriously see no plot holes in this story?

Lool

Experienced member
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
11 4,697
Nation of residence
Albania
Nation of origin
Albania
Are people here familiar with Yuri Podolyaka? He is a Russian analyst and while he's yet another Russian imperialist, yet does have some interesting takes. One of his recent videos on Turkey, he made a point that Putin is probably keeping Erdogan afloat and all of the Russian-Turkish partnerships like nuclear research are really there to make sure that Erdogan isn't a complete failure because Erdogan's combative stance with the West is advantageous to Russia. If Turkey goes completely back under the Western umbrella again, Russia is screwed even more than they already are and Russia no longer has blackmail material to hold over Turkey's head.

Mind you, his content is entirely in Russian so the amount of useful content you can extract from this is directly correlated to your mastery of the language:

Also do note, as I said, that he is a "Russia great" type though he does feign opposition to Putinism every now and then.

The guy does say some true words but take care of the poison mixed within. Since he is an imperialist, according to your statements, he is without a doubt trying to glorify Putin and make him appear as a once in a lifetime genius

Anyway, firstly, If Erdo was a complete failure as per his statements, then Putin wouldnt even need to sell Nuclear tech to Turkey. He cant just make Turkey promise to not buy gas from any Nation other than Russia in exchange for a decent discount which will reduce pressure on Turkey's expenses. Since Erdo is a failure anyway, according to the video, he would never need to risk selling tech to Turkey in the first place

Dont get me wrong though, Putin knows the West doesnt want Turkey to get nuclear tech so him giving Turkey such tech will aggravate tensions between Turkey and West. However, as I said many times before, the Nuclear deal between Turkey and Russia is way too deep than a simple nuclear reactor. Russia is a country that needs cash and Erdo will give Russia a lot of cash but in return he will get a qualified operating and building workforce of nuclear tech which is an unbelievable good long term investment
Putin does also benefit from pushing Turkey away from the West but who cares since the reward (in the long term) is more worth it tbh! However, the true merit in such deal isnt money or pushing turkey away from the West, but blackmailing Erdo with the deal.
Erdo needs the deal and until he obtains a decent sized workforce, he will turn a blind eye towards Russia's shenanigans

If Turkey goes back to the West again, Russia will be screwed for sure since many deals like the nuclear one will ge scrapped and an extra enemy will be added against Russia. However, the greatest losers by then will be the Turks

I believe even some respectable members in this forum did state that for Turkey to have a true deterrent, it must possess nuclear tech. I forgot who posted that though

what

Experienced member
Reactions
9 6,001
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey

Dont know about that guy, but Russia has always tried to meddle with NATO countries to keep them busy and out of focus. Makes total sense.

See Hungary, or pretty much every other country in Europe where they use i.e. anti-refugee sentiment and their Propaganda machines to cause hysteria and to strengthen right wing parties.

T

Turko

They have started detaining opposition.
DEVA party is the biggest threat for Erdoğan since well educated liberals from AKP abondened him and founded a promising liberal and conservative party.

"I am being detained on charges of political espionage. The cops are at home… They are searching. I was shocked. I want your support."

Metin Gürcan, one of the founding members of DEVA Party, was detained
Metin Gürcan, the founder of DEVA Party, announced that he was detained on charges of political espionage. Making a statement regarding the detention of Gürcan, DEVA Party Deputy Chairman Mustafa Yeneroğlu said, "He was taken into custody based on an investigation in 2020 regarding the espionage charge by the Ankara Chief Public Prosecutor's Office."

Tornadoss

Contributor
Reactions
4 2,516
Nation of residence
Czechia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Another outright Gulenist propaganda you guys dont understand what you are doing. .. DEVA created by .. Ahmet Davutoglu , same guy despise being partner with Erdogan for years after 15 Temmuz he turned back on him because his loyalty to Fethullah Gulen.To this day this piece of s.. did not denounce Fethullah Gulen .
akp knows who is gulenist and who is not among politicians as they were also in the very same camp, right? Why don't they anythıng about it?

what

Experienced member
Reactions
9 6,001
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey

How many times did Erdogan try to buy Alevi votes and failed? I lost count.

Lool

Experienced member
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
11 4,697
Nation of residence
Albania
Nation of origin
Albania
They have started detaining opposition.
DEVA party is the biggest threat for Erdoğan since well educated liberals from AKP abondened him and founded a promising liberal and conservative party.

"I am being detained on charges of political espionage. The cops are at home… They are searching. I was shocked. I want your support."

Metin Gürcan, one of the founding members of DEVA Party, was detained
Metin Gürcan, the founder of DEVA Party, announced that he was detained on charges of political espionage. Making a statement regarding the detention of Gürcan, DEVA Party Deputy Chairman Mustafa Yeneroğlu said, "He was taken into custody based on an investigation in 2020 regarding the espionage charge by the Ankara Chief Public Prosecutor's Office."
Honestly, the true enemy of the AKP is the iYi
If Erdo just wanna screw opponents, he wouldnt go to DEVA but rather towards iYi since they are gaining more support; in addition to the fact that iYi has more questionable members whom the govt can use as justification

Tornadoss

Contributor
Reactions
4 2,516
Nation of residence
Czechia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Honestly, the true enemy of the AKP is the iYi
If Erdo just wanna screw opponents, he wouldnt go to DEVA but rather towards iYi since they are gaining more support; in addition to the fact that iYi has more questionable members whom the govt can use as justification
Like whom?

Lool

Experienced member
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
11 4,697
Nation of residence
Albania
Nation of origin
Albania
Like whom?
Some stupid idiots like Lutfu Turkan are there
AKP can use him tk generate some noise like why he hasnt been kicked out yet or Aksener betrays her values for money etc.....
Whether it is true or not, none will care. Ppl like scandals in general

CAN_TR

Contributor
Reactions
10 4,934
Nation of residence
Austria
Nation of origin
Turkey
Some stupid idiots like Lutfu Turkan are there
AKP can use him tk generate some noise like why he hasnt been kicked out yet or Aksener betrays her values for money etc.....
Whether it is true or not, none will care. Ppl like scandals in general
There are tens of Lütfüs in AKP btw. but you guys tend to ignore that...

Lool

Experienced member
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
11 4,697
Nation of residence
Albania
Nation of origin
Albania
There are tens of Lütfüs in AKP btw. but you guys tend to ignore that...
Doesnt change the core what I wanted to say, lool
If Erdo wanted to crush opponents, he wouldnt go to DEVA but iYi as they have more support and has more idiots they can use to justify their course

Top Bottom