TR Politics

Ardabas34

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
usually they think if they bash islam they will gain respect from west and be accepted by them, major delusional mistake.
I am not a Muslim.
So if I bash Islam, I do it sincerely.

Young Europeans are atheist and they do have an antipathy for religions, not just islam.
They would hate a biggot Christian too.

mulj

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina
I am not a Muslim.
So if I bash Islam, I do it sincerely.

Young Europeans are atheist and they do have an antipathy for religions, not just islam.
They would hate a biggot Christian too.
Not my problem, bash it all they long if you want, it is your personal atheistic jihad, just do not get mad to much in your ideology and when people react twith insult to your deity which is obviously secularism.

Ardabas34

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Not my problem, bash it all they long if you want, it is your personal atheistic jihad, just do not get mad to much in your ideology.
You mean ''bash it all day long if you want''?

Also I didnt understand this part at all: ''just do not get mad to much in your ideology.'' It is gramatically incorrect.

''it is your personal atheistic jihad''

Yeah criticising a religion is certainly equal with jihad. Also I said this because you accused me of hypocricy(that I do this to appeal to some people) I dont even remember telling anyone what I think of religions or islam in particular.

mulj

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina
You mean ''bash it all day long if you want''?

Also I didnt understand this part at all: ''just do not get mad to much in your ideology.'' It is gramatically incorrect.

''it is your personal atheistic jihad''

Yeah criticising a religion is certainly equal with jihad. Also I said this because you accused me of hypocricy(that I do this to appeal to some people) I dont even remember telling anyone what I think of religions or islam in particular.
I do not want to go in personal tik a tak, you got message clearly as i see from your reply, stay blessed.

Last edited:
S

Sinan

Lets see the figures of this in the DrC and Syria.

Not to say Turkey is perfect what is going on is exaggerated at its best.

Turkey is pretty safe for women. Its not like they are getting raped, tortured by the minute.

This constant image of turkiye killing its women is a disgusting propaganda.
And the sun is purple, pigs fly.

We are talking with data. Not with straw arguments.

Kartal1

Experienced member
Lead Moderator
Reactions
81 16,428
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Turkey
Just to remind some of you. DefenceHub as a forum have a rule that forbid insults to nation leaders and we implemented that rule for everybody but intervened in a very limited way when it comes to the Turkish President. Everybody is free to debate, express his opinion on different matters but please refrain from insults. I will not delete or edit the posts and take that as a personal gesture but the next I see such behavior I will start to intervene the same way we intervened when other nation's leaders were insulted. Have fun!

the

Reactions
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Turkey

1616700541300.png

1616700558900.png

NEW: EU declaration on Turkey,
• If Turkey continues to de-escalate in East Med, EU is ready to engage with Ankara in phased, proportionate and reversible manner • Mandate to modernise Customs Union (big deal)
• High level dialogues • More €€€ for Syrian refugees

what

Experienced member
Reactions
9 6,047
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
But also clears way for proportionate and reversible sanction and I think tourism was mentioned as an example and loans from EBRD.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 17,987
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Göbeklitepe is also a religious place. There. There your arguement completely explodes. Are you going to convert Göbeklitepe to mosque too? You are just trying your best to justify this.

Ataturk is technically the last commander in chief that conquered Istanbul by this ISIS logic. So he gets to say what will happen of Hagia Sophia. He chose museum.

Why I call this ISIS logic? ISIS completely destroyed the temples of ancient civilizations in Syria. Whole World rightfully condemned this. So you stand by them because it was their ''spoil of war''? Some things are above political powers and current regimes. They belong to whole humanity. They are entire humanitys common heritage. Hagia Sophia is all of humans heritage, not just Turks or Greeks.

Also my whole point was ''just because we can, doesnt mean we should'' so I dont get your point at trying to prove me we can do what we want.

Islamists usually condemn Mongols for what they did to Islamic World, how they genocided entire cities even the cats. So by your logic those cities and those people were their ''spoils of wars'' and they had every right.

Well, you are the one living in Australia not me.
Anyway, I am the number one person at criticising government for never investing in public diplomacy. It is funny because what you said is an arguement in favor of me.

You are criticising for not lobbying but on the other hand you support the conversion of Hagia Sophia to a mosque.

You are aware that conversion of Hagia Sophia is something that serves against our lobbying interests right? Especially considering most of the developed part of the Earth, including where you live, is predominantly Christian and leaning towards fearing/hating Muslims.

Ataturk was not a conqueror he was a liberator. Istanbul was a turkish city under hostile occupation. He liberated it I thank him for that because the worlds most important city in history belongs to us.

Hagia sophia has been an issue for decades it just kicked up even more speed due to numerous factors.

Isis logic lmaoooo you obviously dont know anything about Turkic history and Turkic laws regarding war and Islamic conduct of war. Ever heard of spoils of war???

Using isis arguments does not make you right. Basically going to accuse your forefathers of being Isis because they looted and conquered?? When everybody done it. Hagia sophia became a mosque right after conquest and stayed as one until the 1930s.

Why dont you go apologise and bend the knees to Armenians and Greeks since Ataturk rightfully threw them out. If you care so much about their stupid feelings

The mongols?? I usually do not cry if us Muslim Turks suffer defeat or conquests I dont know about other Muslims like Arabs, Kurds or Persians. Because you know why because thats life you win and lose. I hate the Mongols but im not going to be butthurt after the shit they have done. Because thats how times were not to mention the Mongols were brutal and ruthless.

Who gave the greatest resistance to them its their cousins the Turks. Volga Bulgaria gave Genghis Khan one of his earliest defeats while Mamluks led by two Turks Qutuz and Baybars stopped the Mongols.

Biggest facade I ever heard is common heritage. So many historical heritages around the world not one I feel a connection. Only connection is Turkic and Turko-Islamic for me. Go to an Italian and say to him that the Colosseum is our common heritage of humanity see how he laughs at your face.

Honestly we have nothing to share with Greeks if you feel so common with them then go celebrate their 200 year independance then.

Erdogan converted the hagia sophia he may have done out of his own intentions while others look at it in a different perspective by putting party politics above. For many including me its long overdue. It should have stayed as a mosque thats my final say on the whole issue.

Last edited:

Ardabas34

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Ataturk was not a conqueror he was a liberator. Istanbul was a turkish city under hostile occupation. He liberated it I thank him for that because the worlds most important city in history belongs to us.

This is just stupid semantics.
When you conquer a place back, doesnt it be a conquest? There is even a famous event in history: Spanish reconquista. So liberations are conquests.

The meaning of conquest: ''the subjugation and assumption of control of a place or people by military force.''
Turkish national army commanded by Ataturk passed through the straits in Chanak crisis and surrounded a British force. There were 30.000 British troops occupying Istanbul. This number wasnt enough so they asked for troops from their colonies: Canada, Australia, New Zealand.
For the first time in British history its colonies declined. A Canadian on internet told me once ''you Turks unknowingly contributed to our national consciousness and independence''. Anyway, so without the aid of its colonies Britain had to give up Istanbul. So we basically militarily threatened Britain to give up the city and they did.
So we technically assumpted control of the city by military force.
Was this conquest a liberation?
Technically the government in Ankara was a new political entity and in fact it was at war with Ottoman Empire. So it wasnt a liberation.
But even if it was a liberation, that wouldnt change the fact that it was a conquest. Like I said there is a famous historical phenomenon called Spanish reconquista.

The entire reason you try to avoid calling this a conquest is because you are aware that even according to your ill, twisted, backward ''spoil of war'' mentality, the place has to be a museum.

Your entire cause for demanding Hagia Sophia to be a mosque is because you are an islamo-fascist. One that lives in Australia btw.

Hagia sophia has been an issue for decades it just kicked up even more speed due to numerous factors.
It may have been an issue for islamist, cultist people. Turkeys issues are education, justice system, economy, terrorism. Oh, yea and islamist, cultist people.
There is now a Hagia Sophia issue though. We will fix it along with Turkeys real issues.

Isis logic lmaoooo you obviously dont know anything about Turkic history and Turkic laws regarding war and Islamic conduct of war. Ever heard of spoils of war???

Turkic history and Turkic law? So you want a Chanyu to rule the country and go to civil war every time he dies of old age? and his successor to take up all his fathers wives except his own mother? Is this how you want to be ruled in 2021(though I forgot, you would continue to live in Australia and be ideologically satisfied while we suffer the consequences)? Stop talking like a 12 year old seriously. Even a 12 year old would laugh to this though.

Turkic peoples just like all the other peoples were ruled in primitive tribal rules fit for their own society. Stop romanticising it. They did what their lifestyle and the era they lived required them to do.

Do I really have to tell you back then in medieval everyone was ISIS? ISIS is basically acting like a medieval islamic state. They dont kill Christians in sight btw, they just collect jizya tax from them. They conduct war against whom they consider heretics or infidels as the islamic law orders.
In fact ISIS even sometimes finds the Christian side the righteous in suitcases between Muslims and Christians. So yeah, you hate to see it but what you describe is basically ISIS.

I mean you must be a child for saying all these tbh. Being ruled with ancient tribal Turkic laws, spoils of war etc. If you are this radical what the hell are you doing in Australia?

Why dont you go apologise and bend the knees to Armenians and Greeks since Ataturk rightfully threw them out. If you care so much about their stupid feelings

How could you bring yourself into just typing this nonsense exactly? If someone invades your home you will kick his ass, what does this have to do with the topic?

The mongols?? I usually do not cry if us Muslim Turks suffer defeat or conquests I dont know about other Muslims like Arabs, Kurds or Persians. Because you know why because thats life you win and lose. I hate the Mongols but im not going to be butthurt after the shit they have done. Because thats how times were not to mention the Mongols were brutal and ruthless.

Well why do you hate them? Why do you call them brutal and ruthless? It was their spoils of wars after all according to your logic. They can kill everyone they want, destroy everything they want. It is their right to do since it was their spoils of wars.

Mongols or Isis are just some examples more extreme to make a point. Point being conquering or having control of somewhere doesnt make it right to do whatever your dick desires. Spoil of war was a medieval mindset.

Biggest facade I ever heard is common heritage. So many historical heritages around the world not one I feel a connection. Only connection is Turkic and Turko-Islamic for me. Go to an Italian and say to him that the Colosseum is our common heritage of humanity see how he laughs at your face.

I really feel sad for you for feeling this way. It must be really painful to have such a ethnonationalistly paranoid, narrow/shallow mindset. I mean it just gives me pain just to think about how hard it must be for someone to limit himself from the World in such a 19th century fashion ethno-nationalist circle. I am also nationalist but my nationalism is demanding the good of my people. Interesting thing is you could bring yourself into living in Australia. I guess your ideologic radicalism dont apply when it is about the wealth and well-being of yourself.

If the Italian is a dumbass idiot he will laugh but if he is a wise person he will agree. I just gave example of Hagia Sophia not just belonging to Greeks or Turks but it being entire humanitys common heritage and I realised a Greek in the forums: Vag, immediately liked my post. He didnt laugh at it, he didnt respond in a mocking ethno-fascist attitude. This is the righteous and mature mindset.

Every nation did what it had to do in the geography it lived in. If it was Italians who had to live in Asian steppes they would be similiar to Turks and Mongols.
If it was Turks who lived in Italy in classical age, we would be the ones good at architecture and constructing roads, aqueducts. If it was British who lived in deserts they would be similiar to Arabs and Berbers.

Honestly we have nothing to share with Greeks if you feel so common with them then go celebrate their 200 year independance then.

''Traitor™''

Erdogan converted the hagia sophia he may have done out of his own intentions while others look at it in a different perspective by putting party politics above. For many including me its long overdue. It should have stayed as a mosque thats my final say on the whole issue.

Well I am not typing this for you or Mulj. I have given up hope on you long time ago. I am typing these to effect sensible people reading these.

Also I must say, it is pretty hypocrite of you to enjoy the benefits and wealth of a modern western Christian Anglo-Saxon society but be this hateful of the west. Why dont you come back to Turkey and enjoy life here in your ''Turko-Islamic'' country instead of roaring nationalist and islamist sentiments from a western country? Because it is quite contradicting and hypocrite. I bet you vote for the most liberal, social democrat party in Australia but vote for either Akp or Mhp for Turkey.

We are the ones suffering from the radicalist dumbass desicions/politics you people applouse all the way from there.
When we object you dont refrain from shouting ''Traitor™'' from Australia.
I have to say this sorry but this hypocrisy makes me want to vomit.

Come live the life the radical dumbass decisions you approve make up in here, then continue pontificating. Because it satifsies your radical sentiments you thumb up the small dick desicions this dictator ejects from his guts and we suffer the consequences while you continue your life enjoying the benefits of a modern, tolerant, democratic, secular society. You even talk ill of them. If you dont like them this much why dont you come back to your homeland? Enjoy the life you dream of at last!

There is a huge crowd among the Turkish youth hating people like you.

Last edited:

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 17,987
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
When you conquer a place back, doesnt it be a conquest? There is even a famous event in history: Spanish reconquista. So liberations are conquests.

The meaning of conquest: ''the subjugation and assumption of control of a place or people by military force.''
Turkish national army commanded by Ataturk passed through the straits in Chanak crisis and surrounded a British force. There were 30.000 British troops occupying Istanbul. This number wasnt enough so they asked for troops from their colonies: Canada, Australia, New Zealand.
For the first time in British history its colonies declined. A Canadian on internet told me once ''you Turks unknowingly contributed to our national consciousness and independence''. Anyway, so without the aid of its colonies Britain had to give up Istanbul. So we basically militarily threatened Britain to give up the city and they did.
Technically the government in Ankara was a new political entity and in fact it was at war with Ottoman Empire. So it wasnt a liberation.
But even if it was a liberation, that wouldnt change the fact that it was a conquest. Like I said there is a famous historical phenomenon called Spanish reconquista.

The entire reason you try to avoid calling this a conquest is because you are aware that even according to your ill, twisted, backward ''spoil of war'' mentality, the place has to be a museum.

Your entire cause for demanding Hagia Sophia to be a mosque is because you are an islamo-fascist. One that lives in Australia btw.

It may have been an issue for islamist, cultist people. Turkeys issues are education, justice system, economy, terrorism. Oh, yea and islamist, cultist people.
There is now a Hagia Sophia issue though. We will fix it along with Turkeys real issues.

Turkic history and Turkic law? So you want a Chanyu to rule the country and go to civil war every time he dies of old age? and his successor to take up all his fathers wives except his own mother? Is this how you want to be ruled in 2021(though I forgot, you would continue to live in Australia and be ideologically satisfied while we suffer the consequences)? Stop talking like a 12 year old seriously. Even a 12 year old would laugh to this though.

Turkic peoples just like all the other peoples were ruled in primitive tribal rules fit for their own society. Stop romanticising it. They did what their lifestyle and the era they lived required them to do.

Do I really have to tell you back then in medieval everyone was ISIS? ISIS is basically acting like a medieval islamic state. They dont kill Christians in sight btw, they just collect jizya tax from them. They conduct war against whom they consider heretics or infidels as the islamic law orders.
In fact ISIS even sometimes finds the Christian side the righteous in suitcases between Muslims and Christians. So yeah, you hate to see it but what you describe is basically ISIS.

I mean you must be a child for saying all these tbh. Being ruled with ancient tribal Turkic laws, spoils of war etc. If you are this radical what the hell are you doing in Australia?

How could you bring yourself into just typing this nonsense exactly? If someone invades your home you will kick his ass, what does this have to do with the topic?

Well why do you hate them? Why do you call them brutal and ruthless? It was their spoils of wars after all according to your logic. They can kill everyone they want, destroy everything they want. It is their right to do since it was their spoils of wars.

Mongols or Isis are just some examples more extreme to make a point. Point being conquering or having control of somewhere doesnt make it right to do whatever your dick desires. Spoil of war was a medieval mindset.

I really feel sad for you for feeling this way. It must be really painful to have such a ethnonationalistly paranoid, narrow/shallow mindset. I mean it just gives me pain just to think about how hard it must be for someone to limit himself from the World in such a 19th century fashion ethno-nationalist circle. I am also nationalist but my nationalism is demanding the good of my people. Interesting thing is you could bring yourself into living in Australia. I guess your ideologic radicalism dont apply when it is about the wealth and well-being of yourself.

If the Italian is a dumbass idiot he will laugh but if he is a wise person he will agree. I just gave example of Hagia Sophia not just belonging to Greeks or Turks but it being entire humanitys common heritage and I realised a Greek in the forums: Vag, immediately liked my post. He didnt laugh at it, he didnt respond in a mocking ethno-fascist attitude. This is the righteous and mature mindset.

Every nation did what it had to do in the geography it lived in. If it was Italians who had to live in Asian steppes they would be similiar to Turks and Mongols.
If it was Turks who lived in Italy in classical age, we would be the ones good at architecture and constructing roads, aqueducts. If it was British who lived in deserts they would be similiar to Arabs and Berbers.

''Traitor™''

Well I am not typing this for you or Mulj. I have given up hope on you long time ago. I am typing these to effect sensible people reading these.

Also I must say, it is pretty hypocrite of you to enjoy the benefits and wealth of a modern western Christian Anglo-Saxon society but be this hateful of the west. Why dont you come back to Turkey and enjoy life here in your ''Turko-Islamic'' country instead of roaring nationalist and islamist sentiments from a western country? Because it is quite contradicting and hypocrite. I bet you vote for the most liberal, social democrat party in Australia but vote for either Akp or Mhp for Turkey.

We are the ones suffering from the radicalist dumbass desicions/politics you people applouse all the way from there.

Come live the life the radical dumbass decisions you approve make up in here, then continue pontificating. Because it satifsies your radical sentiments you thumb up the small dick desicions this dictator ejects from his guts and we suffer the consequences while you continue your life enjoying the benefits of a modern, tolerant, democratic, secular society. You even talk ill of them. If you dont like them this much why dont you come back to your homeland? Enjoy the life you dream of at last!

Turkish independance war was not some independance war to break away from the Ottoman Empire. It was more like a civil war between two rival governments one from Istanbul and the other one from Ankara. Our independance was about fighting and kicking the invaders out aka the Allies not just for a independant homeland but also to take back lands that would form Misaki Milli.

Sorry to burst your bubble but stop spreading myths. Istanbul was under occupation by the Allies. It was not conquered by the Allies it was occupied. Stop mixing conquest and occupation up. The Western allies did not rule the area for decades if not centuries. Thats why we call it liberation of Istanbul aka Istanbulun kurtulusu.

Funny how you call me intolerant when you literally shill for Bashar al assad 🤣🤣🤣🤣

My parents came to Australia. My dad came around the 1990s while my Mum spent half of her life here and the half at Turkey before coming back here.

Funny how you talk about a western, tolerant secular society while at the same time supporting a POS that rules Syria.

In Australia we do have Ulkucus I even hanged around some. They are top blokes to be honest. They talked how they hated how MHP was losing its way but still believed in voting in them. I asked about the whole akp-mhp coalition many of them gave me honest answers by saying its politics and that political alliances are temporary.

By your statements it seems you are burning just because the Hagia sophia became a mosque again.

You can go cry with your Greek friends.

Funny how you use the stupid isis argument for this hagia sophia issue 🤣🤣🤣 dont forget the man you shill for aka Bashar al assad was actually directly and indirectly responsible for isis's rise 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Lets not forget of 2007 reports of how the assad regime allowed al qaeda operatives to cross into iraq along with releasing jihadists on the streets in 2011. Lets not forget how assad and isis worked together to weaken the rebels.

In other words you are pathetic.

Last edited:

mulj

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina

''Traitor™''

usually people who put people in boxes are biggest cultists themselfs, can you elaborate from which cult membership you are going in to the conversation?

Ardabas34

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
usually people who put people in boxes are biggest cultists themselfs, can you elaborate from which cult membership you are going in to the conversation?
''Our cult is the cult of civilization''
-Mustafa Kemal Ataturk.

mulj

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina
-Mustafa Kemal Ataturk.
I did not ask for his, I asked for yours.
as "desert islamic cult" is part of civilization, which obviously it is, so he is, that is basic logic.

Last edited:

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 17,987
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
-Mustafa Kemal Ataturk.

I called Ataturk a liberator why does this trigger you??

We dont say Istanbul fetih in 1923.

We call it kurtulus aka liberation. If it was a conquest it would have been remembered as such but I dont believe it happened because Ataturk did not want to be remembered as a conqueror more like a liberator which makes sense.

Ardabas34

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Turkish independance war was not some independance war to break away from the Ottoman Empire. It was more like a civil war between two rival governments one from Istanbul and the other one from Ankara. Our independance was about fighting and kicking the invaders out aka the Allies not just for a independant homeland but also to take back lands that would form Misaki Milli.

Republic of Turkey is the successor state of Ottoman Empire, not the same state. This is the legal definition of Turkeys situation regardless of what you want to believe in. The definition of citizenship/nationality, civil laws, capital city are all different. You are just bending everything to fit your ideology. There was even a French historian arguing Turks are actually the last nation gaining their independence from tyranny of Ottoman Empire, this is also a way of looking at it.

Sorry to burst your bubble but stop spreading myths. Istanbul was under occupation by the Allies. It was not conquered by the Allies it was occupied. Stop mixing conquest and occupation up. The Western allies did not rule the area for decades if not centuries. Thats why we call it liberation of Istanbul aka Istanbulun kurtulusu.

What bubble are you talking about I wonder.
Again you are dealing with useless semantics. I didnt even say the allies conquered Istanbul. Where did I say allies conquered Istanbul, show me, quote it. You dont even read what I am saying. Shows who has the bubble.

I said what Ataturk did was conquest(if you call it a liberation then a reconquest, I dont agree because it was a different political entity but reconquest is also conquest regardless). The first conquest is 1453. After that we lost the citys control in WW1. So what we did in Turkish War of Salvation was basically '' assumping/reassumping the control of a (lost) land by the means of military force''. This is by definition ''conquest/reconquest'' no questions asked.

Funny how you call me intolerant when you literally shill for Bashar al assad

WHAT DA HELL is the relevance?!? There is noone superior to you at changing the topic! I never claimed Assad is a good leader, I was just against the idea of Erdogan using proxies to change the UN recognised government of Syria by military means and destabilising our neighbour state, creating a refugee crisis that hit us the worst! Not to mention giving YPG-PKK the opportunity of state-ifying in the so called Kurdish corridor due to shifted demographic balance and the destroyed state authority!

My parents came to Australia. My dad came around the 1990s while my Mum spent half of her life here and the half at Turkey before coming back here.

You and your family enjoyed the privilage of living in a wealthy, secular, democratic, tolerant, culturally Anglo-Saxon protestant society. I have a feeling you dont vote for the nationalist, pro-christian or whatever rightist parties there are in Australia.

You obviously dont know what it is to live in Turkey. This country is poor and has very serious problems. We are sick of populist dictators distracting the people from the real problems with populist acts that actually hurt the countrys reputation.

You havent even lived in this country but all the way from there you are spewing ''traitor-esque'' words out of your mouth. ''Traitor™''.

A man as radical as yourself should have founded a way to come and live here. So please dont come to me with excuses.

Funny how you talk about a western, tolerant secular society while at the same time supporting a POS that rules Syria.

I dont support Assad, you are mistaking your smearing to me with my actual thoughts. ''Traitor™''. Again, Assad is obviously far from an ideal leader but that is simply not a good excuse to use proxies to collapse the government in Syria and install your own proxy government.

It is not like what Erdogan is going to install will be a bucket of flowers out of heaven. He will install an ikhwanist, jihadist, authoritarian government.

How can you still support this policy and criticise me for criticising it when it gave birth to a huge YPG state in Syria, 10 years of civil war(uh, but its on Assad right?), 5 million+ refugees who destroyed Turkeys vaccination programme, demography, national security(many middle easterners got into country without any checks). It was an absolute catastrophe. Maybe the worst disaster for the last 100 years. For what? Uh because some Arab state had a not so good leader uh!

In Australia we do have Ulkucus I even hanged around some. They are top blokes to be honest. They talked how they hated how MHP was losing its way but still believed in voting in them. I asked about the whole akp-mhp coalition many of them gave me honest answers by saying its politics and that political alliances are temporary.

So you found a club of hypocrites and now hang around with them? Good for you. What was this even supposed to prove anyway?

Greywolves who pay tax to a country that has hostile relationships with Turkey for a more luxurious, comfortable life.

This is the complete modern time equivalent of those Turks in Gokturk/Xiongnu periods who preferred the luxurious sedantary life of China and assimiliated in few generations. Ironic! LMAO!

By your statements it seems you are burning just because the Hagia sophia became a mosque again.

Wow, what an arguement! I am speechless really! It is not like it is me trying to consult to some garbage semantics to justify for the entire time how Ataturk doesnt get the right of deciding what will become of Hagia Sophia!

You are trying to justify Ataturk not having the right of deciding Hagia Sophias fate with your completely false logic and garbage semantics!

You can go cry with your Greek friends.

It was your dumbass caliph that enjoyed the privilage of sticking his tongue waaay inside Greeks and Englishs butthole.
He was a member of İngiliz Muhipleri Cemiyeti. Literally a cuckold. Imagine registering yourself to the funclub of the country that invaded you. Very befitting for the caliph of the Muslims. LMAO!!!

Greeks were looking under every stone to find any material to further demonise us and label us as irrational, uncomprehendable. I bet they were dancing the way Erdogan did this.

Even Erdogan was aware how catastrophic this would be for the country. This is why he waited for his most desperate moment. It is not like he ever feared the reaction of the opposition all these years.

Funny how you use the stupid isis argument for this hagia sophia issue 🤣🤣🤣 dont forget the man you shill for aka Bashar al assad was actually directly and indirectly responsible for isis's rise 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Lets not forget of 2007 reports of how the assad regime allowed al qaeda operatives to cross into iraq along with releasing jihadists on the streets in 2011. Lets not forget how assad and isis worked together to weaken the rebels.
You are really a World mark at changing the topic. Jumping from tree to tree like a monkey.
This is actually an indicator of not having any counter arguements and just trying to cling on.

Anyway, Assad was a US puppet similiar to Erdogan and he was nailing his own coffin by doing what US was telling it to do just like Erdogan.
US must be laughing its ass off to all these Middle Eastern dumbasses. They all made their own coffin.

The pattern never ever changed. The next one always supports the destruction of the current one and then the next one becomes the current one. Assad helped the destabilization of Iraq with US and it resulted his own country getting destabilised. Erdogan helped the destabilisation of Syria, now if 2016 was successful it was going to be Turkey to be destabilised.

I said Turkey should have broken this pattern by refusing to help US against Syria. This was/is my mentality all the way long. I am not acquiting Assad from anything. He is just another dumbass but I do think many of the bizarre allegations that was made about him were in the same class with ''Saddams nukes''. Turkeys interest was to prevent US from destabilising Syria. We should have organised all the region countries and kick the US' ass out of Middle East for good.

ISIS is the terrorist organisation US used to destabilise Syria and knock down Assad. ISIS was always a US proxy and also a mean of justification for its presence in Middle East.

Anyway, that wasnt the point of me bringing ISIS. Your ''spoil of war'' mentality completely acquits ISIS from destroying all those ancient temples. Though you dont care about them too right? Because they werent made by the ''Turko-Islamic civilization''. My God, I am dealing with a child here.

In other words you are pathetic.

*Goes to Ulkucu Tea house in Australia.*

Last edited:

mulj

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina
If given chance people with mindset as above would make same in Turkey as assad did in Syria, i can not remember when i read this much preloaded crap and olympic menthal gymnastics.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom