TR Refugee Problem|News & Discussions

mulj

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina
I know act like a racist ahole at times on this forum.

I do sympathise with the refugeea but also the Turkish public.

Its draining resources, Turks have to compete with refugees for jobs. Refugees work for cheap.

Then you have a country that is going economically shit with unemployment and high rates of inflation.

And the government is ignoring the wishes of the people the same officials that were elected to serve the people.

The Atmosphere is toxic and its reaching breaking point.

I tell you one thing when Turks get pissed off they get really pissed off. Their patience has already thinned out.

thing is OIC is joke, that could absorb all refugees with proper programs and financing, gulf countries can easily absorb big chunk of refugees as they anyway import large number of manual labor, also less rich islamic countries can offer some options, true that most of the them want to grab eu countries priviliges but no one can stop you to try and point finger towards supposed brothers in faith. my rumbling tought...

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 17,985
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
thing is OIC is joke, that could absorb all refugees with proper programs and financing, gulf countries can easily absorb big chunk of refugees as they anyway import large number of manual labor, also less rich islamic countries can offer some options, true that most of the them want to grab eu countries priviliges but no one can stop you to try and point finger towards supposed brothers in faith. my rumbling tought...

Gulf Arabs dont like Levant Arabs. Levant Arabs dont like them.

You know the Saudis even banned mixed marriages.

Muslims have their fair share of racism but the Gulf Arabs take the cake for it.

I met many Muslims of every background or race and the Saudis are one of the worst and second is the Iranians.

mulj

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina
you are right, i was always puzzled why they prefer expats from india, philipine, africa and who knows which other countries for low profile jobs when they have endless pool of labor force in arab and muslim world in general with maybe exeption of pakistan.

Anastasius

Contributor
Azerbaijan Moderator
Reactions
3 2,933
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Azerbaijan
All young men in their 20s, maybe early 30s.

Seriously, where the hell are the Afghan women? These cowards should be sent right the hell back.

At this point, I'm pretty sure if the Turkish government doesn't do anything, the Turkish public themselves will start "dealing" with these migrants personally. And it's going to be a mess.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 17,985
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
All young men in their 20s, maybe early 30s.

Seriously, where the hell are the Afghan women? These cowards should be sent right the hell back.

At this point, I'm pretty sure if the Turkish government doesn't do anything, the Turkish public themselves will start "dealing" with these migrants personally. And it's going to be a mess.

Turkish government is doing the eu's bidding.

Turkish coastguard intercepted Afghan refugees going to Italy.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 17,985
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Last edited:

Bogeyman 

Experienced member
Professional
Reactions
60 29,224
Website
twitter.com
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Man I really feel bad. I know i can be a bit harsh at times. But I really do feel sorry for these people what an awful. I can see why so many dont want to come back to Syria because the country no longer has a future.
This job does not look like "showing their muscles when going to war". All major intelligence organizations of the Earth are engaged in playing games in the region. A vise that is not that end. People are tired of waiting to die with their lamb likes loved ones. Even though they will fight with Turkey, they have to stay connected to Turkey's agreements. Even if they will fight again, the West targets them specifically.

Okan

Reactions
2 194
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
images (14).jpeg

Anastasius

Contributor
Azerbaijan Moderator
Reactions
3 2,933
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Azerbaijan
OK, I'm genuinely curious, WHY are they all 20-something males?

This isn't even a dig at illegal immigration, I'm genuinely curious why there are no women escaping the Taliban.

Unless...hey, you guys don't think that Iran might be deliberately holding the women and children and the elderly and only sending on young men?

Okan

Reactions
2 194
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey

This isn't even a dig at illegal immigration, I'm genuinely curious why there are no women escaping the Taliban.

Unless...hey, you guys don't think that Iran might be deliberately holding the women and children and the elderly and only sending on young men?

I'm dreaming now. Turkey is in a war and all 20-year-old men are running, leaving their mothers, sisters and daughters in the war. Even if a person is going to die, he should die with dignity

Afghan youths fleeing should kiss these children's boots. These children are the soldiers of the country where syrians and afghans harassed the girls on their beaches.

canakkale-savasina-katilan-15liler-oldugu-iddiasiyla-paylasilan-fotograf.jpg
s-52ab766c7e224d1165b87b2bdcb8a3546b7330b1.jpg
%C3%A7anakkale-%C3%A7ocuk-askerler-1.jpg

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 17,985
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey

Well in Islam if you flee the battle you will be living with humiliation with the rest of your life.

Explains the constant humilations these people are going through.

Its not going to get any better.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 17,985
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Imams all forget this not one condemned them these people why full grown men are fleeing the battle and leaving everything behind.

Imams today are too busy playing the compassionate bs.

Todays rehtoric is all about how being a refugee is a good thing. This has been the condition for decades when liberals and leftists run the discourse.

Okan

Reactions
2 194
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Well in Islam if you flee the battle you will be living with humiliation with the rest of your life.

Explains the constant humilations these people are going through.

Its not going to get any better.

Maybe their sisters and mothers are raped while they run away.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom