TR Refugee Problem|News & Discussions

Sami1234

Committed member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Algeria
Nation of origin
Algeria
Turkey should not have stopped the refugees in their country, they should have opened the borders and let them go to norther and western europe. Problem will be solved and nice revenge on the europeans for supporting PKK against Turkey. Why the hell are you guys still keeping the borders closed, open it and let the refugees go to europe by the 10s of thousands. Also when the refugees taunt women or even rape them, why don't you guys take them and beat them to death on the street for everyone to see?
Europeans have been looting Africa since 1800s latterly France did over 300 military coups that caused corruption in the whole continent. Europeans encouraged the destabilization of Syria not mentioning what the US did in Afganistan so why the F Turkey has to pay for all this!? If i was Turkey I will send them to the EU borders.

M

Manomed

1657318880031.png

Afghan who lives in istanbul.

M

Manomed

AKP abolished visas to many African countries. Therefore, many Africans immigrate to Turkey. In fact, according to a Nigerian source, more than a million Nigerian fugitives are staying in Turkey. Note; In the last ten years, the rate of AIDS in Turkey has increased by 100%.
1657344370812.png

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 17,823
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
AKP abolished visas to many African countries. Therefore, many Africans immigrate to Turkey. In fact, according to a Nigerian source, more than a million Nigerian fugitives are staying in Turkey. Note; In the last ten years, the rate of AIDS in Turkey has increased by 100%.
View attachment 46048

Why are they so keen on open borders fck me.

Not even in Australia we have this madness.

Its like they are handing out visas and citizenships like candies

Last edited:
M

Manomed

Why are they so keen on open borders fck me.

Not even in Australia we have this madness.

Its like they are handing out viasas and citizenships like candies
Not even europe takes them in why are we taking them thats what we gotta ask those akp thugs.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 17,823
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Saudis banned somali man marrying with saudi woman based move.

Bro i kid you not Saudis are very protective of their women. They dont even allow Muslims from other countries to marry.

Even the Imams sanctioned it as they believed its necessary to protect the nation.

Its crazy but damn.

M

Manomed

1657500070887.png

"Süleyman Soylu: More than 700 thousand of our Syrian brothers were born in this country. This is a great wealth."

yeah cowards who couldn't fight for their countries came into Turkiye and made lots of babies and thugs what a wealth!!! who will probably going to mug or kill turkish people in the future.

I never seen a another party who is more corrupt and disgusting than akp.

This country isn't a hotel for afghans,africans,iranians,Iraqis,pakis,Indonesians.

We became refugees in our own country.

Corvus

Reactions
2 252
Nation of residence
Italy
Nation of origin
Turkey
I went outside today everywhere was full of arab tourists or immigrants.

I don't wanna hear that desert language when walking ffs.

Also what makes me sad that I saw bunch of arab tourists buying shit ton of tshirts while I can't even afford one :DDDDD welcome to akps Turkey.

This will fuel the hatred against arabs/immigrants even more.

Do turks even own these land anymore? Is it fair that Turks can't afford something but some camel rider from desert can?
Well, I don't want to read that kind of racist comments in this forum but there's nothing I can do. People talk no matter how low their ideas are.

If you can't afford to buy a t-shirt, that's your or your government's problem. Not tourists' problem. They came here to see our beautiful country and spend money. You should be thankful they're still bringing dollars here despite hateful racist idiots who can't even stomach people talking in their own language and buying tshirts.

Last edited by a moderator:

Corvus

Reactions
2 252
Nation of residence
Italy
Nation of origin
Turkey
We got a akp supporter here fellas I think you should open your door to refugees and take care them by yourself gurbetçi brother. Oh I forgot you don't live here silly me :)
No, I'm not an Akp supporter and I think the government is responsible for all the problems we're facing currently including the refugee crisis.

Being anti-racism doesn't make you an Akp supporter even if your simple brain tends to believe otherwise. You're in the same page with most of akp supporters in terms of your xenophobia. Just different çomars of the same coin.

Plus, I'm not gurbetçi. I'm involved in a research program due to a cooperation between Turkish and Italian universities. Something you can't even see in your dreams with this mindset full of fallacies, ignorance and arrogance.

Last edited:

Yasar_TR

Experienced member
Staff member
Administrator
Reactions
105 14,567
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Turkey
Well, I don't want to read that kind of retarded racist bullshit in this forum but there's nothing I can do. People talk no matter how low their ideas are.

If you can't afford to buy a t-shirt, that's your or your government's problem. Not tourists' problem. They came here to see our beautiful country and spend money. You should be thankful they're still bringing dollars here despite hateful racist idiots who can't even stomach people talking in their own language and buying tshirts.
@Corvus , there is a fine line between nationalism and racism. We are following these posts. The minute they are out of line they will be deleted and owners of posts will be warned.
The problem subject here is the refugees. Not tourists.
Turkey earns good income from tourists. But you and I and many of us know that the refugees we have allowed in to Turkey is a sore point for all segments of our society.. This is what is being discussed here. Hopefully by staying within forum rules.
No name calling and insults,
No racism,
No ad hominem,
Hence few of these posts will be deleted. Owners will be warned.

Corvus

Reactions
2 252
Nation of residence
Italy
Nation of origin
Turkey
@Corvus , there is a fine line between nationalism and racism. We are following these posts. The minute they are out of line they will be deleted and owners of posts will be warned.
Turkey earns good income from tourists. But you and I and many of us know that the refugees we have allowed in to Turkey is a sore point for all segments of our society.. This is what is being discussed here. Hopefully by staying within forum rules.
No racism,
No ad hominem,
I totally agree. Thanks for having a stance against racism. It is crucial in an international forum who has members from all around the world.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 17,823
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
No racism,
No ad hominem,

Refugee problem will always involve racism no matter what. Both cant be divorced.

If people remember the european refugee crisis whole rehtoric was racism. In the usa its the same story.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom