Reactions
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
This is rif
This is ridiculous logic! Anyone can tell a syrian from a turk
Well, the
That's not fair! you don't need change to your name to integrate into a society and or culture
the best way for them to integrate is to go back to Syria.
Because all polls show that they will lose...
I wish Zafer party would win. I don’t understand why our people are so much against nationalism.

Afif

Experienced member
Bangladesh Correspondent
DefenceHub Diplomat
Bangladesh Moderator
Reactions
64 7,312
Nation of residence
Bangladesh
Nation of origin
Bangladesh
Well, the

the best way for them to integrate is to go back to Syria.

I wish Zafer party would win. I don’t understand why our people are so much against nationalism.
It's probably because you don't know the history of two world war! Or for that matter, history of europe for last five hundred years!

Altay2071

Committed member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
It's probably because you don't know the history of two world war! Or for that matter, history of europe for last five hundred years!
This has nothing to do with that. I am just complaining about the fact that we have so many traitors in our country, and so many rebellious people. This was like that in all our history.

Lool

Experienced member
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
11 4,725
Nation of residence
Albania
Nation of origin
Albania
That's because the aim here isn't really integration. It's to boost AKP's chance of winning by adding refugees to the voterbase. AKP claims that 200k Syrians have citizenship. This isn't enough to make a major difference. The opposition says that there is around 1.5 million Syrians with citizenship. Obviously people wouldn't be happy with this because of all the headaches they've caused. So AKP wants to change their names so no one knows the real number of refugees.
1.5 million? Loool, mate; there is nearly around 3 million syrians with Turkish nationality rn

And yes, it is 100% for the votes to ensure that AKP will win; though I doubt that they will win with the current economic conditions even with those extra 3 million votes. If they truly wanna win, then they must solve inflation first

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 17,962
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
This is rif
This is ridiculous logic! Anyone can tell a syrian from a turk

Turks are like a mosaic of colours to be honest.

In the East you will have many Turks and Syrians looking similar. A lot of the Syrians and Kurds look similar. Its all down to the environment.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 17,962
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey

Afif

Experienced member
Bangladesh Correspondent
DefenceHub Diplomat
Bangladesh Moderator
Reactions
64 7,312
Nation of residence
Bangladesh
Nation of origin
Bangladesh
Honestly I cant even feel sorry for Europe or even the USA. They really do deserve the flood of immigrants.
What is in the turkish version? Can you translate?

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 17,962
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
What is in the turkish version? Can you translate?

A Pakistani said we have 5 children while you people have only 1 children. Basically saying in the future we will replace you.

Afif

Experienced member
Bangladesh Correspondent
DefenceHub Diplomat
Bangladesh Moderator
Reactions
64 7,312
Nation of residence
Bangladesh
Nation of origin
Bangladesh
A Pakistani said we have 5 children while you people have only 1 children. Basically saying in the future we will replace you.
Oh! I hear that before! It not like they have very well planned long term replacement plan! It is just simply their dumb tribal mentality, which think if you have more people you will have more power and influence. honestly, that all they can think of!

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 17,962
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Oh! I hear that before! It not like they have very well planned long term replacement plan! It is just simply their dumb tribal mentality, which think if you have more people you will have more power and influence. honestly, that all they can think of!

Europeans, Koreans and Japanese barely make any kids.

They are at a demographic time bomb.

borchadinho

Reactions
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey

according to Başbuğ ümit özdağ ISIS is bringing militants into turkiye from afghanistan.

Now how can I as a citizen meant to believe PKK has not embedded itself into cities already and is silently waiting for the right time when this number of Afghans and Pakistanis are casually strolling into the country smuggling drugs and weapons.

These comars are commiting betrayal. Who do they think is smuggling these people.

M

Manomed

1663073801275.png

syrian calling out Ataturk and saying he wasn't a turk 💀 Ataturk was literally from karamanoğulları

1663073876073.png

Another syrian swearing at Ataturk and saying "erdoğan will kill all of you Ataturk lovers"

I_Love_F16

Contributor
France Correspondent
Reactions
10 1,515
Nation of residence
France
Nation of origin
France
Insulting Turkishness and Ataturk is against the law. What is the police doing ? If they don't like it they can **** themselves in another country.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom