Combat-Master

Baklava Consumer
Reactions
15 25,473
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Turkey

Transvaro TRVG28 - 11inch E/O ball, 4-axis stablised with HD IR sensor and Laser Designator
-They hope to complete development by November and bring it into serial production
1632821566870.png

Transvaro TRVG 18 - 7inch E/O ball, 2-axis stabalised.
-Development has been completed and sold to three customers and has secured one export customer
-Sent to Mexico and Australia to be tested by prospective customers
1632820556391.png

Laser Designator
-Multiple types are being developed in size for Air and Land use
-Development to be completed between months of February or March 2022
1632821649884.png

Last edited:

TheInsider

Experienced member
Professional
Solutions
Reactions
27 13,675
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
This is what I have been saying for months now. What does it mean? It will perform better than APG-83 SABR. I already posted a scientific article about that. First of all, Aselsan F-16 AESA is GaN-based not GaAs which is better, second, a new high-performance cooling system and power delivery system is designed for that radar. SABR uses a legacy cooling system designed for old F-16 radar which cuts its performance a lot. APG-68(V)9 to APG-83 SABR is not a huge upgrade it adds some nice performance gains but that's it. And it is in fact loses some performance at some angles.

Bogeyman 

Experienced member
Professional
Reactions
59 29,044
Website
twitter.com
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey

Kartal1

Experienced member
Lead Moderator
Reactions
77 16,317
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Turkey

Transvaro TRVG28 - 11inch E/O ball, 4-axis stablised with HD IR sensor and Laser Designator
-They hope to complete development by November and bring it into serial production
View attachment 32358

Transvaro TRVG 18 - 7inch E/O ball, 2-axis stabalised.
-Development has been completed and sold to three customers and has secured one export customer
-Sent to Mexico and Australia to be tested by prospective customers
View attachment 32357

Laser Designator
-Multiple types are being developed in size for Air and Land use
-Development to be completed between months of February or March 2022
View attachment 32359
Transvaro is really entering big here. They have some very good products. I asked a couple of times in the IDEF thread that some of our guys visit them and see what they are presenting as I heard information about fusion NVGs produced by them and it was a very nice surprise to me as the only company that can produce such NVGs would be Aselsan (their Van Cat monocle sight uses this technology).

Combat-Master

Baklava Consumer
Reactions
15 25,473
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Turkey
Transvaro is really entering big here. They have some very good products. I asked a couple of times in the IDEF thread that some of our guys visit them and see what they are presenting as I heard information about fusion NVGs produced by them and it was a very nice surprise to me as the only company that can produce such NVGs would be Aselsan (their Van Cat monocle sight uses this technology).

The issue around Transvaro is that they don't have the foundries to produce the sensors and detectors, the company has had excellent relations with Israeli tech firms and would often be the salesman of their equipment to the Turkish armed forces. However, as we can hear in the interview in the past 4 years they've been making strides to develop nationally. Let's see how it goes.

Abdelaziz

Contributor
Reactions
1 821
Nation of residence
England(UK)
Nation of origin
Lebanon
This tech is a big firms jobs ... Esp with sensors and semiconductors ... Small new firms have no ability to produce them

Combat-Master

Baklava Consumer
Reactions
15 25,473
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Turkey
- SSB President Prof. İsmail DEMİR : “The first delivery of the Early Warning Radar System will be made in November. The first product of the Low Altitude Radar System Project, the new product of the EIRS radar family, will also be included in the inventory next year.”

- Prof DEMİR: “We are planning to make the first delivery of our Early Warning Radar System (EIRS) to our Air Force Command next month.”

- Prof DEMİR: “The tests of prototypes developed for Passive Radar Systems, which will increase our resistance against electronic warfare and detect low-visibility aircraft, as well as conventional radar systems, were successfully completed at the beginning of this year.”

Low Altitude Radar System
E9IqjioXMAYGebp.jpeg

Tsenal

Committed member
Reactions
1 714
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
- SSB President Prof. İsmail DEMİR : “The first delivery of the Early Warning Radar System will be made in November. The first product of the Low Altitude Radar System Project, the new product of the EIRS radar family, will also be included in the inventory next year.”

- Prof DEMİR: “We are planning to make the first delivery of our Early Warning Radar System (EIRS) to our Air Force Command next month.”

- Prof DEMİR: “The tests of prototypes developed for Passive Radar Systems, which will increase our resistance against electronic warfare and detect low-visibility aircraft, as well as conventional radar systems, were successfully completed at the beginning of this year.”

View attachment 32949
Does this radar use GaN modules?

Cabatli_TR

Experienced member
Staff member
Administrator
Reactions
80 45,485
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey

View attachment 32949

Radar projects that will be integrated to HAKIM command control system.
1630941368265-png.30539

EIRS- November 2021 delivery
Passive radars- Prototypes were tested
AIR(Low Altitude)- to be delivered in 2022
YIR (High Altitude)- under development

Cabatli_TR

Experienced member
Staff member
Administrator
Reactions
80 45,485
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
AIR low altitude/medium-long range radar

-S band
-180+km range
-1000+ target tracking capability
- -6, +70 degree coverage
-5 AIRS will be delivered to TURAF. First delivery is in 2022.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom