TR Space Space Programs

S

Sinan

Well then don't complain when you're not getting the "answers" you're looking for. All we sell here is opinions. ;)
Where did i ever complain from anything?

I said, i'm not interested in your (not just you but you in general) opinions and what can be done in the future.
And i didn't complained about anything as you said.

S

Sinan

1.5 ton satellites being able to be launched above 700km orbit is on the road map of TUA.
Military satellites will be a piece of cake to launch.
That's great, i must have missed it before. Can you show the source, please?

Zafer

Experienced member
Reactions
6 7,120
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
That's great, i must have missed it before. Can you show the source, please?
I don't have the URL but it must even be at the beginning of this thread, just do a search. I could bet everyone on internet knows about it.

S

Sinan

I don't have the URL but it must even be at the beginning of this thread, just do a search. I could bet everyone on internet knows about it.
I'm trying to. But you keep insisting on getting your questions answered by "managers", and all I'm telling you is that that ain't going to happen on an internet forum.
Yeah, sure. Anyways nice talking to you guys.

bsruzm

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Bekdil's Hürriyet article mentions it:
"Bayar’s Undersecretariat for Defense Industries (SSM) has signed a contract with the country’s national missile manufacturer, Roketsan, to build the Turkish Satellite Launching System (UFS) for pre-conceptual design work. Under the contract, Roketsan will design the UFS to be capable of launching, initially, satellites into low-earth orbit (500 to 700 kilometers) through a launching center the company will build and the Turkish Air Force will operate."

Innovation key to ‘breakthrough’ in Turkish defense industry

Last edited by a moderator:

what

Experienced member
Reactions
9 6,042
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
Would launching from Cyprus be better? Or maybe even a floating launching pad? I love the recent space race that has been going on in the world and that we're at least 3 league behind but finally part of it. Atatürk would be proud.

Zafer

Experienced member
Reactions
6 7,120
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Would launching from Cyprus be better? Or maybe even a floating launching pad? I love the recent space race that has been going on in the world and that we're at least 3 league behind but finally part of it. Atatürk would be proud.
I guess it will take several tries to see where dropped stages will fall before a permanent launch location can be chosen. You need a long stretch of sea area to be sure pieces will not hit inhabited land. After e few tries we will know how far away the first and second stages will fall and we will choose a location where both stages will not hit somebody else's land.

S

Sinan

I had Somalia in my mind, it's very close to Equator. However, Somalia is not an entirely stable country.

Combat-Master

Baklava Consumer
Reactions
15 25,473
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Turkey
Tubitak Cameras
Untitled-2.jpg

E

ekemenirtu

I had Somalia in my mind, it's very close to Equator. However, Somalia is not an entirely stable country.

How are Turkish relationships with Malaysia and Indonesia?

They seem to be pretty stable countries, lots of water around and close to the Equator.

S

Sinan

How are Turkish relationships with Malaysia and Indonesia?

They seem to be pretty stable countries, lots of water around and close to the Equator.
Not bad, not very good either. We have connection, some trade, etc...but they are at the other side of the planet.

E

ekemenirtu

Not bad, not very good either. We have connection, some trade, etc...but they are at the other side of the planet.

Rivalries and enmity, usually, develop among neighbours.

Malaysia and Indonesia are far away. All the reason for Turkey to strengthen ties.

There isn't much of a potential for geopolitical rivalry between these 2 countries and yours.

Your spheres of influence are unlikely to intersect with theirs. Little potential for conflict or rivalry.

Zafer

Experienced member
Reactions
6 7,120
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Rivalries and enmity, usually, develop among neighbours.

Malaysia and Indonesia are far away. All the reason for Turkey to strengthen ties.

There isn't much of a potential for geopolitical rivalry between these 2 countries and yours.

Your spheres of influence are unlikely to intersect with theirs. Little potential for conflict or rivalry.
We are already considering an existing launch port in Indonesia.

Hexciter

Experienced member
Reactions
4 11,447
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
We are already considering an existing launch port in Indonesia.

Indonesia's first spaceport in Biak, Papua, set to become first equatorial launching site in the Pacific​

Zafer

Experienced member
Reactions
6 7,120
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey

Indonesia's first spaceport in Biak, Papua, set to become first equatorial launching site in the Pacific​

This spaceport can possibly be active by the time when Turkey is ready to launch however I am fully in favor of ship based launch capability. You can launch from where ever you find suitable.

D

dBSPL

Last edited by a moderator:
D

dBSPL

Hezarfen Space TALO Mission
I52JHb.jpg

Our team aims to take rocket and rocketry studies to the next level and enable the systems with payload to space at a low cost and in a reusable manner, together with the TALO Program. With this analysis and program, space transportation will be brought to the cheapest point and the way to space will be opened. The main point of this system will provide that not only satellite, but also different types of payloads will be able to reach Low Earth Orbit. TALO Program (Mission) will consist of 1 booster (solid fuel engine) and shuttle.

In the booster section, the total number of solid fuel engine tubes is planned to be 5, and it is important for the system to reach high speed and easily carry large weights into space. There are 4 additional MGIS (Miniature Power Propulsion System) in the booster section of the solid fuel system and it is envisaged to be used both to accelerate the speed of the system and to allow it to be separated from the 2nd section. Another feature of MGIS (Miniature Power Propulsion System) is one of the systems that cause the systems that can descend vertically on their feet in the ATLAS project to slow down and create a parachute effect in deceleration.

I52QKs.jpg

I52noS.jpg

Within the scope of the TALO Program (Mission), the studies are not only for the payload (satellite-probe, etc.), it is also a system created to initiate the manned space program. TALO, a system that is easy to control, economical and created with a combination of minimalist works, will illuminate the important steps of space transportation in the future.

RadarGudumluMuhimmat

Committed member
Reactions
1 619
Hezarfen Space TALO Mission
I52JHb.jpg

Our team aims to take rocket and rocketry studies to the next level and enable the systems with payload to space at a low cost and in a reusable manner, together with the TALO Program. With this analysis and program, space transportation will be brought to the cheapest point and the way to space will be opened. The main point of this system will provide that not only satellite, but also different types of payloads will be able to reach Low Earth Orbit. TALO Program (Mission) will consist of 1 booster (solid fuel engine) and shuttle.

In the booster section, the total number of solid fuel engine tubes is planned to be 5, and it is important for the system to reach high speed and easily carry large weights into space. There are 4 additional MGIS (Miniature Power Propulsion System) in the booster section of the solid fuel system and it is envisaged to be used both to accelerate the speed of the system and to allow it to be separated from the 2nd section. Another feature of MGIS (Miniature Power Propulsion System) is one of the systems that cause the systems that can descend vertically on their feet in the ATLAS project to slow down and create a parachute effect in deceleration.

I52QKs.jpg

I52noS.jpg

Within the scope of the TALO Program (Mission), the studies are not only for the payload (satellite-probe, etc.), it is also a system created to initiate the manned space program. TALO, a system that is easy to control, economical and created with a combination of minimalist works, will illuminate the important steps of space transportation in the future.

Scam Show

Top Bottom