Experienced member
Lead Moderator
Reactions
73 15,921
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Turkey
Full HD version here. To me it looks like a close protection training package and damn it... These Israeli shooting techniques are driving me crazy. The most of the guys we see in exercise videos are using the wide spread western methods but these guys and the guys in the official OKK videos are using the Israeli methods (that I hate). I think that is a problem. It speaks of lack of standardization in teaching of advanced shooting techniques or the personnel going to the western methods just because they don't like the Israeli ones.

The difference between the two methods are major. Firstly the drawing technique is less practical and slower with the Israeli method. Apart from the wide stance secondly and most importantly is the carry. According to the Israeli method one should carry his sidearm in condition 3 level which means magazine loaded, safety off, empty chamber which means considerably slower draw compared to the standard condition 1 carry.

EDIT: The official video from the General Staff channel got deleted...

Say NO to this!
1625151525355.png

Saithan

Experienced member
Denmark Correspondent
Reactions
21 18,639
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Turkey
Perhaps they should use Colt 45 in that position.

Kartal1

Experienced member
Lead Moderator
Reactions
73 15,921
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Turkey
1911, Staff Captain Mustafa Kemal in Libya, where he went to defend Tripoli and Benghazi, wearing the local attire of the region.
1626650030994.png

2018, Special Forces Command personnel in Syria to defend Turkey's interests, in local attire of the region.
1626650093557.png

Test7

Experienced member
Staff member
Administrator
Reactions
17 19,905
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Turkey
1911, Staff Captain Mustafa Kemal in Libya, where he went to defend Tripoli and Benghazi, wearing the local attire of the region.
View attachment 26124

2018, Special Forces Command personnel in Syria to defend Turkey's interests, in local attire of the region.
View attachment 26125
Also the most charismatic journalist ever in the Libya

13d99d2a937a802b977a297aa646a526.jpg

Kartal1

Experienced member
Lead Moderator
Reactions
73 15,921
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Turkey
Hulusi Akar, Minister of National Defense, accompanied by Chief of General Staff Gen. Yaşar Güler attended the closing ceremony of the Special Forces Specialization Course. Minister Akar and Chief of General Staff Gen. Güler handed out the certificates to the trainees who ranked high.

At the ceremony held at the Special Forces Command with the participation of Minister of National Defense Hulusi Akar, Mehmetçiks who successfully completed the course took an oath and wore their maroon berets.

Minister of National Defense Hulusi Akar made a speech addressing our 173 personnel who successfully completed a 47-week rigorous training and were entitled to wear maroon berets: “We will save our noble nation from the scourge of terrorism by being one punch and one heart.”

Minister of National Defence Hulusi Akar: The story of heroism and self-sacrifice of the TAF members is not over, it continues. Mehmetçik continues to write history. 18,313 terrorists have been neutralized since July 24, 2015, and 1,631 terrorists have been neutralized in northern Iraq and Syria since January 1," he said.

Kartal1

Experienced member
Lead Moderator
Reactions
73 15,921
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Turkey
Video from the oath. Very interesting and exceptional fact is that one Libyan soldier was trained and given the Special Forces Specialization Course and was honored with the Special Forces badge and maroon beret.

Kartal1

Experienced member
Lead Moderator
Reactions
73 15,921
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Turkey
Turkish Special Forces Command OKK personnel deployed together with Azerbaijani personnel to Kabul airport.

1629624957484.png

1629624976471.png

Images belonging to: Aykut Karadağ/AA

Tornadoss

Contributor
Reactions
4 2,516
Nation of residence
Czechia
Nation of origin
Turkey
if they are OKK shouldn't their face be blurred or is that not the norm anymore?

Kartal1

Experienced member
Lead Moderator
Reactions
73 15,921
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Turkey
if they are OKK shouldn't their face be blurred or is that not the norm anymore?
AA shared the picture that way. In multiple occasions also content coming by the MoD is shared that way. I personally don't like that policy but I shared the picture as it is.

Tornadoss

Contributor
Reactions
4 2,516
Nation of residence
Czechia
Nation of origin
Turkey
AA shared the picture that way. In multiple occasions also content coming by the MoD is shared that way. I personally don't like that policy but I shared the picture as it is.
Yeah, actually this is what I am talking about photos sharded by MoD.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom