Live Conflict Ukraine-Russia War

GoatsMilk

Experienced member
Reactions
3 5,329
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Well I think Russia will use Nuke to prevent anymore loss around Crim.

Especially if the army can’t stop Ukraine.
Russia may even use it to freeze the battlefield for winter. Though I doubt that is going to work.

They use Nukes and Russia runs the risk of losing Moscow. Nukes will end Russia because they will then be isolated from the entire world in everything they do. Its not going to happen and if to does happen it has sealed the fate of Russia, it will be over for them. As incompetent as Putin is i don't see him making a move that will end Russia.

Remember what I said in an early post pay no attention to what the Russian clowns have to say, its all a deception and smokescreen. The Russians hope that you fall for it so that can stop you from fighting the war to liberate your land.

what

Contributor
Reactions
1 3,886
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
This Thread is about the war in Ukraine and nothing else. Take your offtopic discussions elsewhere.

Last warning, warnings will follow if we do not go back to topic.

bisbis

Reactions
2 339
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Azerbaijan
One of the subjects I am most curious about in this war is the Uran series of Russian unmanned ground vehicles (Ulv). It is known that these ulvs are used, but what they do is not known. Just recently, in a video, Uran 9 ulv were clearing personel mines. As you know, the Turkish defense industry also produces ulv. It's a good opportunity to compare.

blackjack

Reactions
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Russia

1664918956517.png

kathirz

Committed member
Spain Moderator
Reactions
2 738
Nation of residence
Spain
Nation of origin
Spain
Tomorrow promises to be an important day... Take this as rumors for now but they are probably true:

Romanov_92 pro-ru channel claims Snigurovka, Kherson Oblast, is under AFU control. Another source

UKR forces broke the defense line towards Beryslav:

So Kherson front, where some of the best RU forces were located, seems completely collapsed.... With the morale so low and not having a moment for sleep, the morning looks critical for Ru.

What doesn't seem to be a rumor is Chehens complaining hard against RU youth:

The Kadyrovites began to threaten the Russian youth

It seems the end is near, they are now pointing between themselves...

dBSPL

Think Tank Analyst
Reactions
7 2,390
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
The Russian invasion is beyond being a complete fiasco, it is dragging Russia into an inextricable political collapse, just as the US has planned. As the course of developments in the field is starting to take shape, at this point, it is necessary to focus more on the stupidities that Russia can do so desperately.

kathirz

Committed member
Spain Moderator
Reactions
2 738
Nation of residence
Spain
Nation of origin
Spain
While waiting for some news... after Putin's fake referendums and sabotages on gas pipelines, likely from Kaliningrad... I think Putin is paving the way for another european "border conflict".... What's going to happen here? Czechs seems to take the lead :D

Obviously fake but good!

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom