Like I said before, absorbing Ukraine will pay for the loss of Russian manpower. Ukraine will be the future bread basket and conscription pool of the restored Russian empire.
What Russia is doing in Mariupol and other occupied territories in the South and East of Ukraine cannot ba replicated in the rest of Ukraine, because the population is very different. In Mariupol, a lot of the local population was pro-Russia, so they can be trained and enlisted to fight for Russia.
But in a city like Kyiv, even if the Russians would manage to take it, the population would be rebelious and impossible to use in the army. It is like saying that Israel could enlarge its army by conquering Gaza and enlisting Palestinians.
I previously wrote here that Russia should leave non-Russian areas likeTrans Carpathia, Lviv and Kyiv to either Poland, Hungary or Romania (aren't you happy?) becuase that will be trouble.
Fair enough. I'll no longer put Romania in the list of future profiteers of the Ukraine war.My country doesn’t want any territory from Ukraine. We are happy to live within our borders, and we want good relations with our neighbors. Only Russia and Hungary are still dreaming about their old empires. Don’t put Poland and Romania in the same group, as we are much more civilized than that.
Edit :LvovFair enough. I'll no longer put Romania in the list of future profiteers of the Ukraine war.
As for Poland, I wanna hear it from poles themselves that they don't want Look to come back to the motherland
Sir, you are again forgetting about Turkiye. I start to think that this is not a mistake from your side, but a conscious decisionActually I've noted this when I said that Russia should not go with its Maximalist claim to capture all of Ukraine, this is why I previously wrote here that Russia should leave non-Russian areas likeTrans Carpathia, Lviv and Kyiv to either Poland, Hungary or Romania (aren't you happy?) becuase that will be trouble.
But the likes of Zaporizhia, Kharkiv and Odessa is good to go.
Sir, you are again forgetting about Turkiye. I start to think that this is not a mistake from your side, but a conscious decision
All right, lets not be maximalist, we don't want the whole of Crimea! Can we at least get the half of it? Like, please? Sir?![]()