Khagan1923

Contributor
Reactions
12 3,873
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
RIP F-35. A Country known to sell of every single bit of hardware specification and intel of the west to the Russians, Chinese and North Koreans won’t hesitate to do the same with the F-35. Just shows you how dumb the majority of these so called „senators“ are and why the US is more and more and in status of decline.

Now I’m curious about the reaction the US will face from Countries like Japan, South Korea, Poland and Denmark as well as potential costumers like Finland. None of these countries can be happy with this decision. How long until the their adversaries have their hands on the tech of the F-35 after the UAE gets the first plane?

schuimpjes

Experienced member
Reactions
3 1,398
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
RIP F-35. A Country known to sell of every single bit of hardware specification and intel of the west to the Russians, Chinese and North Koreans won’t hesitate to do the same with the F-35. Just shows you how dumb the majority of these so called „senators“ are and why the US is more and more and in status of decline.

Now I’m curious about the reaction the US will face from Countries like Japan, South Korea, Poland and Denmark as well as potential costumers like Finland. None of these countries can be happy with this decision. How long until the their adversaries have their hands on the tech of the F-35 after the UAE gets the first plane?
Add that UAE is kind of close with Russia especially in Libyan War. Overall I agree with you.

Blood raven

Reactions
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
Turkey will be given an embargo and will be suspended from the f35 program to show other countries to what would happen if they buy russian weapons 🤡🤡

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom