Experienced member
Professional
France Moderator
Reactions
Nation of residence
France
Nation of origin
France
Is Alpaslan Sagdis on the road to redemption or is he trying, once again, to fool the court of Compiègne?

At the bar, the 23-year-old young man, sentenced this Tuesday to 3 years in prison for the robbery of a bar in Compiègne in July 2017, in any case apologizes to the two victims, absent at the hearing.

“It changed her life, blows the lawyer of the former employee of La Tabatière, in the Royallieu district in Compiègne. She was unable to come to court today. "

This day of July 2017, it is the young woman then aged 28 who is the first to face Alpaslan and his BB gun. The young man, holed up behind a ski mask, manages to grab €570 before fleeing. He takes refuge in the apartment of his accomplice of the day, Amin. Sentenced to 18 months in prison, the latter is the subject of an arrest warrant.

"A robbery of rare violence," insists the lawyer of the young employee. Violent and above all very poorly prepared. “We had made a scenario, I had to enter the bar and pretend to take Amin hostage. But he was afraid and fled… ”,

On entering the bar, Alpaslan, uncomfortable by his ski mask, falls and holds on to the door. A trace that will allow investigators to quickly find his trace.

But two days after the robbery, the young man, of Franco-Turkish nationality, has already fled, towards the family village in Turkey. “I was scared, I wanted to leave for a new life,” says the defendant.

There,Alpaslan is determined to redeem himself. He first began his military service and immediately decided to pursue a career ... as a Gendarme.

“They decided to put me in Izmir and then in Antalya. In total, I had a year of career, ”recalls the young man, with a very heavy criminal record and whose long months spent in detention have visibly escaped the Turkish authorities.

The court, a little circumspect, wonders: "Isn't there a contradiction between this job of gendarme and your multiple convictions? "It changed me, swears Alpaslan. I was a little jerk, against the law. And there, suddenly, I was in the law. I learned a lot of things, I cried a lot, felt a lot in me. I even arrested people and realized that this path leads nowhere. "

But the young man's “career” will ultimately be short-lived. In the summer of 2018, knowing he was wanted, he decided to return to France where he was quickly arrested.

Recherché pour un braquage dans l’Oise, il devient gendarme en Turquie​

TR_123456

Experienced member
Staff member
Administrator
Reactions
Nation of residence
Nethelands
Nation of origin
Turkey
Is Alpaslan Sagdis on the road to redemption or is he trying, once again, to fool the court of Compiègne?

At the bar, the 23-year-old young man, sentenced this Tuesday to 3 years in prison for the robbery of a bar in Compiègne in July 2017, in any case apologizes to the two victims, absent at the hearing.

“It changed her life, blows the lawyer of the former employee of La Tabatière, in the Royallieu district in Compiègne. She was unable to come to court today. "

This day of July 2017, it is the young woman then aged 28 who is the first to face Alpaslan and his BB gun. The young man, holed up behind a ski mask, manages to grab €570 before fleeing. He takes refuge in the apartment of his accomplice of the day, Amin. Sentenced to 18 months in prison, the latter is the subject of an arrest warrant.

"A robbery of rare violence," insists the lawyer of the young employee. Violent and above all very poorly prepared. “We had made a scenario, I had to enter the bar and pretend to take Amin hostage. But he was afraid and fled… ”,

On entering the bar, Alpaslan, uncomfortable by his ski mask, falls and holds on to the door. A trace that will allow investigators to quickly find his trace.

But two days after the robbery, the young man, of Franco-Turkish nationality, has already fled, towards the family village in Turkey. “I was scared, I wanted to leave for a new life,” says the defendant.

There,Alpaslan is determined to redeem himself. He first began his military service and immediately decided to pursue a career ... as a Gendarme.

“They decided to put me in Izmir and then in Antalya. In total, I had a year of career, ”recalls the young man, with a very heavy criminal record and whose long months spent in detention have visibly escaped the Turkish authorities.

The court, a little circumspect, wonders: "Isn't there a contradiction between this job of gendarme and your multiple convictions? "It changed me, swears Alpaslan. I was a little jerk, against the law. And there, suddenly, I was in the law. I learned a lot of things, I cried a lot, felt a lot in me. I even arrested people and realized that this path leads nowhere. "

But the young man's “career” will ultimately be short-lived. In the summer of 2018, knowing he was wanted, he decided to return to France where he was quickly arrested.

Recherché pour un braquage dans l’Oise, il devient gendarme en Turquie​

Good that he came back but did he ask for forgiveness or apologize to the young woman in any form?

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom