morningstar

Experienced member
Reactions
3 1,393
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Expect Israeli response after this. Their pilots already trained for this long time ago by simulating long range strikes to Iran within Israel territory from north to south and over again and to Mediterranean Sea. Also probably Cyprus, their relations with Israel better than before now.

morningstar

Experienced member
Reactions
3 1,393
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
And looks like US CENTCOM Commander Gen. Kurilla in Israel these days from few days ago.

morningstar

Experienced member
Reactions
3 1,393
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Tidak menutup kemungkinan
What Israel does in Gaza now is unacceptable. An extreme measure of deterrence. Not the first time, Qibya witness it early.

19541, group of fedayeen that found out to originated from Qibya killed Kanias family near Tel Aviv. To stop further attack, extreme measure taken by Moshe Dayan by ordering Ariel Sharon’s Unit 101 to ‘avenged’ the whole Qibya. This was called as Dayan Doctrine.

In short, ‘collective punishment’ as deterrent. You don’t want your family, neighbors and community to be destroyed, don’t dare to attack us or you will pay a high price. Make a high and big wall right there to prevent another strike.

Edit:
1) Sorry. 1953

NEKO

Experienced member
Indonesia Correspondent
Reactions
3 2,519
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
We should be able to make our own missiles and produce lots of it, otherwise if war breaks out we will empty our missile stock quickly.

I think for now we should prefer missile purchase that include ToT.
Like from Turkey, hopefully we can get some significant ToT from BM, SAM, AShM.

Umigami

Experienced member
Indonesia Moderator
Reactions
5 4,850
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Kalau kita minta ahli roket Iran buat bantu kembangin Ballistic missile disini, resikonya besar gak ya?

morningstar

Experienced member
Reactions
3 1,393
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Kalau kita minta ahli roket Iran buat bantu kembangin Ballistic missile disini, resikonya besar gak ya?
Their academic and scientific communities filled with Basij members. I don’t think it is good to work with Ayatollah’s Volkssturm.

I know we have lots of cooperation on this sector with them. Even we were 2nd in the world for most computer infected by Stuxnet.

LIPI (now BRIN) must be offered a lot by them. They just needs friends.

Gary

Experienced member
Reactions
21 12,396
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
We should be able to make our own missiles and produce lots of it, otherwise if war breaks out we will empty our missile stock quickly.

Turkey will be a top 5 weapons exporter in a decade or so. My fear is that as their reputation grows, so will their price tag.

The best way forward is to create a comprehensive missile manufacturing program. We should reach out to countries under sanctions that needed money like North Korea and Iran, propose them to manufacture their missiles here in return for money. Like lots of money (Russia pays in gold for Shahed manufacturing in their country).

The biggest obstacles for our missile industry is the propulsion and guidance. We are so backward in this regard. Iran or NorKo would happily sold us their older liquid fueled propulsion tech (based on Scud/Hwasong/Seijil motor) + the manufacturing tools if the price is right and it will still be light years ahead than whatever BRIN is experimenting with their ECX series liquid fueled motor.

My hope is not that we could build ballistic missiles, but a lot of ballistic missiles. Like 500 missiles per month (if possible).

We have seen how easy it is for Iran to spam 100+ ballistic missiles and overwhelm Israeli AD. I want to see the same here.

Lordimperator

Experienced member
Indonesia Correspondent
Reactions
1 2,538
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia

With only 500million? hopefully there will be repeat order on the next admin

satria

Contributor
Indonesia Correspondent
Reactions
7 1,094
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
We have seen how easy it is for Iran to spam 100+ ballistic missiles and overwhelm Israeli AD. I want to see the same here.
jangan lupa drone kamikaze murah yang jaraknya jauh spt punya iran dan perbanyak roket jelajah untuk mengacaukan rudal pertahanan musuh ...

belajar dari serangan Iran yang bisa nembus pertahanan mahal iron dome israel yang konon menghabiskan biaya 20 triliun ..

Gary

Experienced member
Reactions
21 12,396
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
jangan lupa drone kamikaze murah yang jaraknya jauh spt punya iran dan perbanyak roket jelajah untuk mengacaukan rudal pertahanan musuh ...

Sebenarnya ala ala Shahed itu udah bisa dikembangkan disini. Tapi keknya ga ada inisiatif, pendapatku sih karena doktrin, karena TNI selaku end user itu doktrin nya ya ala-ala NATO bedanya cuman kita ga ada duit buat ala ala NATO.

Dan tentara itu paling alergi sama yang namanya perubahan. Mungkin itu salah satu alasan kenapa yang megang rudal balistik dan drone kamikaze di militer Iran itu Sepah ( IRGC ) bukan Artesh (Tentara nasional I R. Iran). Karena IRGC itu dibentuk setelah Shah tumbang, dan Artesh itu mirip-mirp TNI, mereka dibentuk sesuai dengan pola organisasi Barat yang notabene ga sesuai doktrin nya dengan doktrin rudal balistik.

IRGC

Graduation-ceremony-Iran-Islamic-Revolutionary-Guard-Corps-IRGC-October-14-2019.jpg

Artesh

702bce70-326b-11ea-bfb7-83cf65e2b2c1

belajar dari serangan Iran yang bisa nembus pertahanan mahal iron dome israel yang konon menghabiskan biaya 20 triliun ..

israel mengeluarkan biaya $1 Milyar dollar vs Iran di $50 juta. Dan itupun masih ada aja rudal Iran yang berhasil mendarat di israel dan lebih spesifik lagi di Nevatim AB (homebase F-35)

NEKO

Experienced member
Indonesia Correspondent
Reactions
3 2,519
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Gotta check and test KAAN when we receive them, if dope then why not getting more serious with Turkey? And we also need to be serious with the budget.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom