Gary

Experienced member
Reactions
21 12,737
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
It’s about 5 veto powers. Whatever crime you do, if 1, only need 1, veto power against the resolution that pointed at you, you’re good.

ICC? That just delusional court without enforcement capabilities. Its existence not even from UN.
The Veto is all people with brains need to know about the UN, the playground for the 5 powers.

An able and responsible statesmen would know from the very start that they won't dwell as followers to this system.

Indonesia at one point understand this, but then turn 180deg into a mere follower. So now almost 8 decades after independence, Indonesia has yet the ability to come out with the necessary equipment to play it's size in the international arena.

A mere follower like Indonesia has less say in international power politics compared to the likes of Russia, North Korea, Iran. But then again this suits Western simps like you.

Gary

Experienced member
Reactions
21 12,737
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
You’re just like Al-Qaeda or IS this part lol.

Nothing of my argument is AQ like or IS like. Their argument comes from theological viewpoint first, mine comes from knowledge+common sense.

Like I said, my understanding on religion and where it fits actually comes not by directly studying religion, but from being a weapons enthusiast, which led me to history, wars and politics and finally understanding where religion fits.

And boy, I have yet to find a single refutation on my argument that democracies are jew in nature and benefited mainly jews.

And still your argument didn't disprove that I have put myself at a great danger trying to warn my fellow Muslims. Unlike you, my life is in actual danger. So stop the BS about how brave you are criticizing Islam, you're not brave, you're merely capitalizing on the fact that aparatur in the country likely share your view. LOL

schuimpjes

Experienced member
Reactions
3 1,441
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
A mere follower like Indonesia has less say in international power politics compared to the likes of Russia, North Korea, Iran. But then again this suits Western simps like you.
Whatever Iran or North Korea gonna do, there will be no UN resolution passed against them because Russia gonna vetoed it.

Know why during the Korean War UN Forces could fought against North Korea? Because Soviet Union boycotted UN, so no one vetoed against it lol.

At least someone learned why they must be part of UN, or UN gonna be used against them.

Gary

Experienced member
Reactions
21 12,737
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Whatever Iran or North Korea gonna do, there will be no UN resolution passed against them because Russia gonna vetoed it.

Know why during the Korean War UN Forces could fought against North Korea? Because Soviet Union boycotted UN, so no one vetoed against it lol.

At least someone learned why they must be part of UN, or UN gonna be used against them.
There's a clear difference between joining the UN because they're pragmatic and the ones joining the U.N because they actually wants to be part of the American led order.

Iran is classified as the former while Indonesia is classified as the latter. Iran has hypersonic and ballistic missile, Indonesia don't, Iran's power extend all the way to Lebanon while Indonesia find itself stuck between Australia and Singapore because the country is dirt poor to buy weaponry and whatever weaponry allowed for it will usually be one generation behind his neighbors.

Again being a mere follower comes with a tax

schuimpjes

Experienced member
Reactions
3 1,441
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
There's a clear difference between joining the UN because they're pragmatic and the ones joining the U.N because they actually wants to be part of the American led order.

Iran is classified as the former while Indonesia is classified as the latter. Iran has hypersonic and ballistic missile, Indonesia don't, Iran's power extend all the way to Lebanon
And de facto control 2 important choke points, Strait of Hormuz and Bab El-Mandeb disrupting international shipping and oil supply. Supply disrupted, less supply in the market with relatively constant demand, price go up, lampu kuning ketrap-ketrip. Simple economics.

This what gonna happen when zealots have state power. It will create lot of damage.
while Indonesia find itself stuck between Australia and Singapore because the country is dirt poor to buy weaponry and whatever weaponry allowed for it will usually be one generation behind his neighbors.
Wkwk I’m ready if the so called bonus demografi become bencana demografi because yearly economic growth can’t reach required 6 to 7% until the end of demographic dividend at about 2030s and the so called bonus demografi “getting old before they rich” lol.

Welcome so called “middle income trap”, condition where it is hard or even nearly impossible for country to get GDP per capita higher that1 about USD 10.000, regardless gini. The condition that enables wong mbambung or have nothing to lose, orang nekat.

Indonesia become Latin American countries incoming(?)

Kebetulan, this Danish band have song with title “Nothing to Lose” lol. Lagu mobil dari TK

Edit:
1. Than, not that. Autocorrect got corrected.

Last edited:

Gary

Experienced member
Reactions
21 12,737
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
And de facto control 2 important choke points, Strait of Hormuz and Bab El-Mandeb disrupting international shipping and oil supply. Supply disrupted, less supply in the market with relatively constant demand, price go up, lampu kuning ketrap-ketrip. Simple economics.

Now not only did we know that Hasbara hire locals with sub optimal english, they also deploy people with a very crude understanding of the very basics of power politics. And that's good!

Yes kid, that is called geopolitics (geo =earth + politics). The fact that you mentioned Iran controlling 2 major choke point to their mercy is actually a good showcase on how a state uses geography to its advantage.

Iran, a sanctioned nation, surrounded by U.S ally left and right is able to advance its interest and make life difficult... For the Western economy by making their ships turn all the way to the horn of Africa. By capitalizing on both its ability to manufacture high tech weapons and keeping a far away ally (Houthis) afloat. This is called statecraft.

The irony could not be worse because while Indonesia is so close to many naval choke point, it will be unable to close them in war due to lack of political will + lack of it's military ability to do so + lack the nations ability to absorb punishment.

So it's now clear why a challenger will always be superior than a follower, no matter how rich (on paper) a country is on a GDP, GDP per capita basis etc.

The case of Iran V Indonesia is one such perfect example. And also proof that democracies are not inherently superior as many people believe.

This what gonna happen when zealots have state power. It will create lot of damage.

Talking about zealots. The first one is a house Speaker, and the second one is ex secretary of state. What should I call them? Mulllahs of liberal (jew) democracies?

Fun fact, all great powers are zealots. The base word of zealots are... Zeal. That's the main ingredients that pushes great powers in the past into greatness, Zeal is what pushes Romans to fight into the unknown jungle of Europe, Zeal is what pushes early Muslim to go to war with the two superpowers of their time, Zeal is what pushes Britain to discover unknown land.

Simply put, if your ideology doesn't push you to the brink enough, then your ideology is useless. And it's clear to me and you that Zeal on ones belief is what will determine if the country chooses the path of greatness (by trial) or the path of a mere lamb (follower)

So the fact that Indonesia lacks zealots probably explain why Indonesia is such an underwhelming country contrast to its size and potential.

Last edited:

schuimpjes

Experienced member
Reactions
3 1,441
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Now not only did we know that Hasbara hire locals
I fear that this will become the norm to easily accusing someone of being paid. No matter how I hate you, I never accuse you of paid troll, never.

I even asked you to meet me in real life so it become clear then no comment from you. Your real life too shit or what? As I said, nuduh doang gampang, buktiin. I try to make you easier to prove it by meet me in real life.
So the fact that Indonesia lacks zealots probably explain why Indonesia is such an underwhelming country contrast to its size and potential.
Zealot like you? No thanks.
Yes kid, that is called geopolitics (geo =earth + politics). The fact that you mentioned Iran controlling 2 major choke point to their mercy is actually a good showcase on how a state uses geography to its advantage.
These whole years I drenched my head with geopolitics, don’t lecture me about something so basic you just learn.

You want Indonesia to be as reckless as that for some interests of yours. Not yet become a country that has any leverage that can evade us from scrutiny, you want to make the country as pariah already.

Gary

Experienced member
Reactions
21 12,737
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
I fear that this will become the norm to easily accusing someone of being paid. No matter how I hate you, I never accuse you of paid troll, never.
Oh no you simply label AQ whatever
I even asked you to meet me in real life so it become clear then no comment from you. Your real life too shit or what? As I said, nuduh doang gampang, buktiin. I try to make you easier to prove it by meet me in real life.

When? How about you come here. PM me. I wanna see what a local supporter of Israel looks like.

Zealot like you? No thanks.

It's never about religious zealots . Had it been you'd been anti Israel in the first place, as that country is built on religious zealotry

It's Islam that you don't like.
These whole years I drenched my head with geopolitics, don’t lecture me about something so basic you just learn.

You want Indonesia to be as reckless as that for some interests of yours. Not yet become a country that has any leverage that can evade us from scrutiny, you want to make the country as pariah already.

The post above me, simply shows that you lack the depth.

What you want, schuimpjes is basically a winning Western order. Those pariah bla bla bla is just your excuse

schuimpjes

Experienced member
Reactions
3 1,441
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
How about you come here. PM me.
You limit your profile to be seen by the others. And I can’t start conversation with you.

This
Meet me at real life at least before accusing people of being paid. When?

I wanna see what a local supporter of Israel looks like.
And spread my face to X lol. But that’s alright. You do you, I do mine. No harm involved.

Oh no you simply label AQ whatever
I’m quite careful with my wording, and accusing someone of “Al-Qaeda member” or “Islamic State” clearly not my style. Maybe put word “like” before, not straight “you’re IS, Al-Qaeda”.

It's never about religious zealots . Had it been you'd been anti Israel in the first place, as that country is built on religious zealotry

It's Islam that you don't like.
The post above me, simply shows that you lack the depth.

What you want, schuimpjes is basically a winning Western order. Those pariah bla bla bla is just your excuse
Why the tone softer here? Where is the wall of text?

Gary

Experienced member
Reactions
21 12,737
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
You limit your profile to be seen by the others. And I can’t start conversation with you.
You could always open the mail and @ me there, don't pretend
Yes, challenge accepted
And spread my face to X lol. But that’s alright. You do you, I do mine. No harm involved.

This has nothing to do with exchanging faces, you said you want to meet me, I agree, you can PM me. And we'll see where it will led both.

I’m quite careful with my wording, and accusing someone of “Al-Qaeda member” or “Islamic State” clearly not my style. Maybe put word “like” before, not straight “you’re IS, Al-Qaeda”.
Oh doesn't matter, excuses are excuses.

Why the tone softer here? Where is the wall of text?
The main reason I replied is to accept your challenge. Anything else at this point is secondary in nature

Gary

Experienced member
Reactions
21 12,737
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Oh btw, when I say when? I'm implying when you could come and visit me

schuimpjes

Experienced member
Reactions
3 1,441
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
You could always open the mail and @ me there, don't pretend
IMG_1947.jpeg

NEKO

Experienced member
Indonesia Correspondent
Reactions
3 2,650
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Nda tahu, paling dialihkan buat dana lain dulu,

Pilot
Kalau pas pemerintahan Prabs nanti, boleh nih kita berharap kalau anggaran pertahanan dinaikan. Kalau pas jadi menhan trus mau menaikan anggaran pertahan kan harus loby presiden dan kemenkeu, kalau dianya yang jadi presiden kan harusnya lebih lancar dong.
Untuk pembiayaan proyek2 pertahanan harusnya lebih lancar dong.

Lordimperator

Experienced member
Indonesia Correspondent
Reactions
1 2,616
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Kalau pas pemerintahan Prabs nanti, boleh nih kita berharap kalau anggaran pertahanan dinaikan. Kalau pas jadi menhan trus mau menaikan anggaran pertahan kan harus loby presiden dan kemenkeu, kalau dianya yang jadi presiden kan harusnya lebih lancar dong.
Untuk pembiayaan proyek2 pertahanan harusnya lebih lancar dong.
Semoga menkeunya yes man, kalau sama ya...

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom