Latest Thread
Turkiye, Pakistan and Saudi Arabia have agreed to activate “deterrence measures” under the Mecca Alliance to deter the Houthis.
Hakan Fidan pointed out that a diplomatic and peaceful solution is being discussed as well. So, I don't expect a full blown war that Türkiye is involved. They will settle for a deal after a little bit of beating.
Meanwhile, we should hopefully get a base in SA to ensure security of Bab al Mandab and to project power south of Israel.
So, we are having our own base in SAA second Turkish official said Ankara planned to station military forces at at least one command base.
Saudi sources told MEE that Turkish forces would operate alongside their Saudi and Pakistani counterparts at a joint coordination base, while the Turkish command unit would maintain a separate base of its own.
The Turkish military is expected to contribute to the defence of the holy cities.
I have a theory about this that I cannot prove.This isn't about Israel either. Do you seriously think the US would be so supportive if this alliance was about Israel?