Contributor
The Post Deleter
Reactions
34 2,608
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
The best thing about YouTube is probably the comment section. Much entertaining than any other social media platform.
ok not realy ralated with subject but long very long time ago when I was in Finland Tampere I had close friends from Bangladesh two brothers Topu and Babu trustworthy and helpful friends... at some point they even tried to teach me how to play cricket hahahahahah

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,245
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
While I can say he was a massive POS. He killed so many people that it reduced the carbon emission by 10%. (Source: Joe Rogan podcast🤣)

Mongols really did irreversible damage by destroying Bagdad. Its repercussions are still felt today.

Baghdad was once the centre of Knowledge but it has also lost its importance as it declined as Cordoba, Cairo and Bukhara all rivalled Baghdad to be the centre of knowledge.

Islamic Golden Age ending in 1258. Arab centric history tells that the golden age ended. Was it really for all Muslims or just Arabs.

Arabs came under foreign rule for them the golden age ended but they ignore the Mamluks, Ottomans, Timurids and Baburs Empire.

Timur may have laid waste to everywhere but cant ignore how he turned Samarkand into a centre of knowledge.

Ulubegs Observatory is ignored by most then again it was short lived as Politics and Religious fanatics just had to destroy the place.

Sanchez

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
63 7,893
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Not being able to come out with a truck family like this will always be a pet peeve of mine. here’s a need for no less than 2000 5+ ton trucks for just the army needs in the next 20 years with older MAN HXs and BMCs reaching end of their lifespan. If they invested as needed, they could easily find at least 2-3 more customers and be set for the type’s lifespan for the next 30 years, but noooo, everyone thinks about small time, and Czech Tatra and Rheinmetall floods the market, with American handmedowns and Russian junk.

Afif

Experienced member
Bangladesh Correspondent
DefenceHub Diplomat
Bangladesh Moderator
Reactions
68 8,047
Nation of residence
Bangladesh
Nation of origin
Bangladesh
Not being able to come out with a truck family like this will always be a pet peeve of mine. here’s a need for no less than 2000 5+ ton trucks for just the army needs in the next 20 years with older MAN HXs and BMCs reaching end of their lifespan. If they invested as needed, they could easily find at least 2-3 more customers and be set for the type’s lifespan for the next 30 years, but noooo, everyone thinks about small time, and Czech Tatra and Rheinmetall floods the market, with American handmedowns and Russian junk.

What about this?

And this

Sanchez

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
63 7,893
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
What about this?

And this

Both are foreign co owned, neither use or soon plan to use local powerpacks and both have been accepted in service in very small numbers for specialized roles(recovery vehicle built on Seyit by MPG and DROPS vehicles for Derman) by the army. They are good, but not i have in mind. Seyit 8x8 (awesome name for the type of vehicle btw) for example is a direct license copy of Tatra while 4x4 and 6x6 use Tatra cabins while Koluman is literally a distributor for Mercedes trucks. Anadolu Group is working on offering Seyit 8x8 for more general roles like fuel carrying tanker versions but so far with no orders from the army.

Hopefully they make money with these ventures and then decide to invest for bigger gains with greater locality in the future. And I’ll be a happy man.

Kartal1

Experienced member
Lead Moderator
Reactions
82 17,287
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Turkey
What about this?

And this

I think if BMC wanted, they could've established a modern transport line that would replace the old junk of TSK.

BMC delivered tank carriers earlier and we know they got this (I can't see it on their website).

1719526584794.png

Both are foreign co owned, neither use or soon plan to use local powerpacks and both have been accepted in service in very small numbers for specialized roles(recovery vehicle built on Seyit by MPG and DROPS vehicles for Derman) by the army. They are good, but not i have in mind. Seyit 8x8 (awesome name for the type of vehicle btw) for example is a direct license copy of Tatra while 4x4 and 6x6 use Tatra cabins while Koluman is literally a distributor for Mercedes trucks. Anadolu Group is working on offering Seyit 8x8 for more general roles like fuel carrying tanker versions but so far with no orders from the army.

Hopefully they make money with these ventures and then decide to invest for bigger gains with greater locality in the future. And I’ll be a happy man.
I remember Seyit. What I remember is that, there was some scandal about the price in a tender. It was super high, but I can't recall details.

Afif

Experienced member
Bangladesh Correspondent
DefenceHub Diplomat
Bangladesh Moderator
Reactions
68 8,047
Nation of residence
Bangladesh
Nation of origin
Bangladesh
@TR_123456 I seriously don't want to believe in superstition but this final got me scared. How many time South Africa has to loose before they win a world cup?🙄 It's almost like they are destined to loose even from the most winnable situation. Today it broke my heart.😭😭 I have been waiting on them since 2013/2024 like I have waited on Argentina.

Oh and @Nilgiri you have insufficient privileges to reply to this post.😡

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom