TR Casual Discussion Çay Bahçesi

mulj

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina
It's on purpose. Not cleaning up and repairing damage is the way they want to let people know that climate change is real so that it'll seep into the psyche of people. The more people hurt by weather disasters the more support for climate change regulations.

It also fits into the wider de-industrialization efforts to reach the climate goals of 2030 and beyond. The more damage the environment does on population and indutrial areas, the less the state needs to enforce climate regulations on the industry.
insane if true, how the hell lets say europe in this case make some impact on global climate conditions? problem is simple to resolve, you can not decrease co2 emmision from human activities in significant number, only option viable of finding solutions is how to transfer it back in oxigen again. they should tell brasil to stop cutting trees for agricultural lands expansion, so plant the trees and hope to the best.

mulj

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina
This is also insightful
you misunderstood my post, climate change is completely separate issue brought by philips. on that remark climate change crusaders are completely shitty people. they want to restrict development for the rest of the world after they destroyed it just to continue enjoying their priviliges. well, world will tell them fuck you.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 17,956
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
E63f-klX0AMqs_o.jpeg

Erdogan you love restricting a lot of stuff.

Do the right thing and ban onlyfans.

mulj

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina
this could be fake by the style of the text but never the less even it is shows moral bancrupcy of western societies.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 17,956
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
this could be fake by the style of the text but never the less even it is shows moral bancrupcy of western societies.

Matter of time before it reaches Muslim countries.

I tell you one thing protective jealousy is dying off. Men are becoming homos and women have no sense of shame and honour.

The future is going to be shit.

I cannot believe it in the past this shit was unheard of even in the west. What has happened??

South Korea and Japan is worse off. Japanese and South Koreans are our Cousins alongside the Mongols which makes me even more sad.

mulj

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Matter of time before it reaches Muslim countries.

I tell you one thing protective jealousy is dying off. Men are becoming homos and women have no sense of shame and honour.

The future is going to be shit.

I cannot believe it in the past this shit was unheard of even in the west. What has happened??

South Korea and Japan is worse off. Japanese and South Koreans are our Cousins alongside the Mongols which makes me even more sad.
that is logical consequence of ilogical liberalism, i have tiny hope as the degeneracy emerged in etapes, recently examples were 60/70 full sex liberation, then 80/90 return of conservatism then again 2000/20 another cycle of breaking boundaries, lets hope that next decades will be like in examples i showed.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 17,956
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
that is logical consequence of ilogical liberalism, i have tiny hope as the degeneracy emerged in etapes, recently examples were 60/70 full sex liberation, then 80/90 return of conservatism then again 2000/20 again another cycle of breaking boundaries, lets hope that next decades will be like in examples i showed.

Sexual revolution.

Man Thank God that Turkey avoided that shit!!!

mulj

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Sexual revolution.

Man Thank God that Turkey avoided that shit

that is only most obvious effect of the western antropocentric philosophy applied in society , more sinister thing of it is crushing and devolving all norms built trough the history is invalid and anachronic, that is the real issue. so called sex revolution is most benevolent. real intention by my understanding of that tought school is to "liberate" person from all society shackles and that is the real danger, i can ilustrate it with recent article that i read about some pshyology phd prof. from columbia university where he advocates for heroin recreational usage as it contributes to the individual happiness without consequences, things like that are really siinister and who knows what else is in the store.

Anastasius

Contributor
Azerbaijan Moderator
Reactions
3 2,927
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Azerbaijan
How much of an awful mother do you have to be to be confronted by your crying child and then respond with "Don't judge me, I'm a strong, independent woman!" when they tell you about being bullied at school because his/her mom is a shameless w***e?

Even worse are the Reddit comments white knighting for the mom and saying that criticizing her for advertising being a prostitute that doesn't put out is the same as her child being mercilessly bullied over the fact that one of his parents is a public disgrace. I knew Reddit was a s***hole but this is even worse than I imagined.

Even actual prostitutes have enough decency to keep their business discreet and use fake names because they have a sense of shame.

I apologize to the mods for the profanity but this really made me angry.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 17,956
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
How much of an awful mother do you have to be to be confronted by your crying child and then respond with "Don't judge me, I'm a strong, independent woman!" when they tell you about being bullied at school because his/her mom is a shameless w***e?

Even worse are the Reddit comments white knighting for the mom and saying that criticizing her for advertising being a prostitute that doesn't put out is the same as her child being mercilessly bullied over the fact that one of his parents is a public disgrace. I knew Reddit was a s***hole but this is even worse than I imagined.

Even actual prostitutes have enough decency to keep their business discreet and use fake names because they have a sense of shame.

I apologize to the mods for the profanity but this really made me angry.

Im happy I quit reddit.

I challenged Armenian genocide allegations guess what they could not give any reply apart using the holocaust card or how evil the Turks are.

mulj

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Im happy I quit reddit.

I challenged Armenian genocide allegations guess what they could not give any reply apart using the holocaust card or how evil the Turks are.
reddit is owned by armenian guy, i think.

Anastasius

Contributor
Azerbaijan Moderator
Reactions
3 2,927
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Azerbaijan
reddit is owned by armenian guy, i think.
It was co-designed by an American of Armenian background (along with two other guys who I believe were Jewish) but he resigned from the board of directors years ago after some scandal I think.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 17,956
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
It was co-designed by an American of Armenian background (along with two other guys who I believe were Jewish) but he resigned from the board of directors years ago after some scandal I think.

He got buck broken!

Last edited:

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom