Experienced member
Germany Correspondent
Reactions
20 8,293
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey

Man this poster is an American but he made such a good point.
1661601958421.jpeg

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,067
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Screenshot_20211029-034900_Chrome.jpg

You can have all the money in the world but you can never be a Turkic man with a Snow leopard in the Tengri mountains.

Whats interesting is the Snow Leopard was a sacred animal alongside the wolf for the Turkic peoples.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,067
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
-yıl 1920, Bursa işgal edilir.
- Yunan komutan Sofoklis Osman Gazi’nin mezarına gelir, sandukayı tekmeler. “Kalk da milletini kurtar” diye haykırır.
- Türbeye Kral Konstantin’in resmi asılır.
-Osman Gazi, cevap veremezdi.
Cevabı, Başkomutan M.Kemal Paşa verdi. Vatan’ın namusunu kurtardı.

Greeks also kicked his Osman Ghazis tomb.

This is how much cope they lived with.

Ecderha

Experienced member
Reactions
4 7,814
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Turkey
Why is that? What kind of a person do you imagine for a Greek or for a Turk? If you're sure, why don't you give us some personality traits of Greeks and Turks that prevent them becoming friends?

Let me give you FACTS or Direction.....................Why is that way
With respect to both cultures......
I must follow history, acts which shows FACTs, behavior -> all combined show ONE thing -> "What or who you are"

1. What ever happened in before (I mean history ........I mean before you born ) . NEVER EVER TAKE this history Acts of someone ELSE failed and use them on present day for revenge -> "It is show how low live person you are and you culture are"
Like this shit " Yunan komutan Sofoklis Osman Gazi’nin mezarına gelir, sandukayı tekmeler. “Kalk da milletini kurtar” diye haykırır.
- Türbeye Kral Konstantin’in resmi asılır. "

2. In present greeks doing exact that "they live and teach to hate Turks ". At other side Turks are not teach it to hate greeks..
So one side live in past with full of hate and pushing other side on any opportunity.
Result is known it will happen soon or later -> if greeks continue with biased way of living toward Turks then they will get it.

3. Do not act like nothing happend. Do not twist the FACTS. Do not blame other side for own hate and hate act against them. greeks are pro active haters doing only BAD things against Turks NON stop. It is not Turks to ensure and fix greeks hatred.

4. greeks attack on any opportunity Turks...............on any events.............always Lies, always twisting, always seek for third party to join then and push them against Turks. On other side Turks always try to explain NORMALLY the FACTS. Always they to be calm and seek for logic and understanding!!!!!!
This becoming too much, this crossed red lines of normal behavior, I mean greece are keep pushing and pushing with hate and lies.
If you just have a look how other nation react of such things YOU WILL BE surprised.
Turks are to GOOD, Turks are to SOFT, Turks are taking to much shits and it already crossed all red lines. There are NO turning back for greece, unless they accept the history and behave normal for present..................Which all world see it that this greece will not change and they will be slapped again from Turks.....

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,067
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
this is what cowards always do

French commander Henri Gourad did the same by kicking Saladins grave when French forces took Syria.

Two figures who made their enemies cope and seethe that their descendants have not forgotten.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,067
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
If anybody followed tigir er in the past im trying to find their old videos.

They made a video where the Turks and Aliens team up and invade the planet 🤣

Im trying to find it but it seems I cant. Its the best thing ever made lmao

Ecderha

Experienced member
Reactions
4 7,814
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Turkey
Şu google reklamlarını kaldırın artık bu ne ya. Sitenin heryeri reklam dolu zaten bir de pop up pop under koymuşsunuz. kapatılmıyor da

Firefox -> şu addonları indir install et
-uBlock Origin
-Privacy Possum

sorun cozulur

Top Bottom