Crush716

Committed member
Reactions
1 427
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Turkey
I was way off on my predictions. I was not expecting earthquake affected areas to support erdogan this much. He got almost 70% in some places. I was flat out wrong and misjudged the people that were affected. That being said I think the people spoke. There is no way in hell KK is coming back from this. I feel bad for the people that wanted change in the country and congratulate the opposition. I hope the people made the right choice though I personally don’t think they did.

I think some people are confused when it comes to this election. Majority of the people that voted for KK did not vote personally for him but for change. Just want to clarify that. People wanted change.

On a personal note, I think KK was a better candidate for the people living in Turkiye and Erdogan for the people living abroad. Thanks to Erdogan my properties values quadrupled and the rents I’m collecting from those properties are stacking up each month ( I bought 3 condos in the last 7 years) Thanks to him I can easily retire and live very comfortable in Turkiye at the age of 36 due to circumstances he created. I just feel bad for the people I care about living in Turkiye. None of my cousins probably won’t be able to afford a home for the foreseeable future.
I just hope the people made the right decision and hope my country recovers from all the chaos that is present at the moment. Good luck to everyone!

Kitra

Reactions
2 201
Nation of residence
Sweden
Nation of origin
Turkey
There must be some sort of loophole. Surely, KK can withdraw due to 'sudden illness' - so another head of CHP/6 is elected before the second round?
I don't think the constitution will allow any other candidate other than KK from CHP since presidential election is personal, not party related. Sinan could theoretically be the second but i don't know the constitution too well to tell if he would be allowed either.

TheInsider

Experienced member
Professional
Solutions
Reactions
27 13,740
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
(2) İkinci oylamaya katılmaya hak kazanan adaylardan birinin herhangi bir nedenle seçime katılmaması hâlinde; ikinci oylama, boşalan adaylığın birinci oylamadaki sıraya göre ikame edilmesi suretiyle yapılır. Ancak ikame, geçici sonuçların ilânını takip eden gün saat 17.00’ye kadar yapılabilir.

In the event that one of the candidates entitled to participate in the second ballot does not participate in the election for any reason, the second ballot shall be held by substituting the vacant nomination according to the order in the first ballot. However, the substitution may be made until 17.00 hours on the day following the announcement of the provisional results.

Bozan

Contributor
Reactions
5 1,697
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Turkey
I was way off on my predictions. I was not expecting earthquake affected areas to support erdogan this much. He got almost 70% in some places. I was flat out wrong and misjudged the people that were affected. That being said I think the people spoke. There is no way in hell KK is coming back from this. I feel bad for the people that wanted change in the country and congratulate the opposition. I hope the people made the right choice though I personally don’t think they did.

I think some people are confused when it comes to this election. Majority of the people that voted for KK did not vote personally for him but for change. Just want to clarify that. People wanted change.

On a personal note, I think KK was a better candidate for the people living in Turkiye and Erdogan for the people living abroad. Thanks to Erdogan my properties values quadrupled and the rents I’m collecting from those properties are stacking up each month ( I bought 3 condos in the last 7 years) Thanks to him I can easily retire and live very comfortable in Turkiye at the age of 36 due to circumstances he created. I just feel bad for the people I care about living in Turkiye. None of my cousins probably won’t be able to afford a home for the foreseeable future.
I just hope the people made the right decision and hope my country recovers from all the chaos that is present at the moment. Good luck to everyone!

Yeah from abroad I can buy whatever I want easy

Zafer

Experienced member
Reactions
7 7,214
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Stop trying to give Mr Kılıçtaroğlu a hearth attack, you guys.

Fairon

Reactions
6 892
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
sorry i mean next election, this will be his last term. So oppostion should be happy... :LOL:

I understand what you mean. What I mean is AKP has their own 3 term limit since its creation. Erdogan still leading them after 21 years.

Oublious

Experienced member
The Netherlands Correspondent
Reactions
7 4,364
Nation of residence
Nethelands
Nation of origin
Turkey
KK should be signed to he guinness book of world records, 11 election he lost. Still he got the fire, will, patience and intelligence.

He should go stop and stop his politic career. At this stage he looks like Arab dictator, but a failed one.

dBSPL

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Ambassador
Reactions
86 10,842
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
@Bogeyman

A very valuable anecdote shared with his followers by Cengiz Büyükuncu from OSINT TURK. Friends, you can't find such tricks everywhere. Try for yourself and just see the results.

If you copy and paste the text below into Twitter's search field, you can see the tweets from a circular area centred on FETÖ's camp in Pennsylvania.

You can change the radius.

geocode:40.9000175,-75.3287111,500km

For those interested, OSINT TURK also organises training programmes for amateur enthusiasts.

Oublious

Experienced member
The Netherlands Correspondent
Reactions
7 4,364
Nation of residence
Nethelands
Nation of origin
Turkey
I understand what you mean. What I mean is AKP has their own 3 term limit since its creation. Erdogan still leading them after 21 years.

Over the limit, politic carreer is really exhausting. I do not understand people like them, ther is 1 thing what i don't like. Talking to different people stress, it is really hard. He deserved it, he should go live his live without stress.

Fairon

Reactions
6 892
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
KK should be signed to he guinness book of world records, 11 election he lost. Still he got the fire, will, patience and intelligence.

He should go stop and stop his politic career. At this stage he looks like Arab dictator, but a failed one.

Failed Arab dictator.. This indeed hurt lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom