News 43 countries including Turkey call on China to respect Uyghur rights

xizhimen

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
China
Nation of origin
China
It is a fact that Uyghurs are being denied to live their culture freely and most probably even worse, dont get mad when people talk about it thats the least we can do.
I don't get mad, they do. I m in a mood to dicuss, lies can never beat facts, I believe in it.

xizhimen

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
China
Nation of origin
China
The countries you have mentioned are all in debt to China therefore open to blackmail by China.
Many examples of this have been noted,shown by the international community.
Nobody is fooled by you,this is not PDF.
You can claim they are in China's debt, I don't think Saudi Arabia and other Gulf nations need to borrow from China, anyway, I can also claim those who support US are in US debt. but I think it's more of western and Chinese camps countries to choose to take, more and more in the future.

China got additional 17 countries to back China this year than last year, a big victory for China, at least for this year.

Xenon54

Experienced member
Switzerland Correspondent
Reactions
5 6,702
Nation of residence
Switzerland
Nation of origin
Turkey
I don't get mad, they do. I m in a mood to dicuss, lies can never beat facts, I believe in it.
Funny that you have to ''believe'' in facts provided by your goverment which is the accused one.

xizhimen

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
China
Nation of origin
China
Funny that you have to ''believe'' in facts provided by your goverment which is the accused one.
Provided by facts and figures, not unverfiable western propaganda which has nothing to back up their claims

The Dutchman

Reactions
Nation of residence
Nethelands
Nation of origin
Netherlands
You can claim they are in China's debt, I don't think Saudi Arabia and other Gulf nations need to borrow from China, anyway, I can also claim those who support US are in US debt. but I think it's more of western and Chinese camps countries to choose to take, more and more in the future.
Saudi Arabia needs China as a costumor for oil and gas and since the US left the ME,the Saudis decided to be close to China for ´´protection´´ in case of.
See,the Saudi monarchy is not safe without the US protecting them against internal or external threads.
But you knew that already,didnt you?
Dont they teach you these things in China,its called foreign policy.

Gary

Experienced member
Reactions
21 12,362
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
No, you are calling for it against me, check the posts again.
o.PNG

LMAO , you clearly asked the admin to censor western propaganda.

Not gonna happen, as I said this is not PDF.

xizhimen

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
China
Nation of origin
China
Saudi Arabia needs China as a costumor for oil and gas and since the US left the ME,the Saudis decided to be close to China for ´´protection´´ in case of.
See,the Saudi monarchy is not safe without the US protecting them against internal or xeternal threads.
But you knew that already,didnt you?
Dont they teach you these things in China,its called foreign policy.
I guess Saudis are US allies, US has more money than China, it's not only about money, more and more countries see through US and western lies by each passing year, see how many additional countries choose to side with China each passing year.

Gary

Experienced member
Reactions
21 12,362
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Without being asked to be censored by you first.
When did I asked for censorship ??? do u have a comprehension problem ??

I said :
I haven't seen the forum admin doing anything that censored crimes on uyghurs yet.

I explain to @LegioXLupus that the admin had not done any censorship towards crimes against uyghurs (like in PDF). and in reply you asked the admin to censor these "western propaganda"

o.PNG

The Dutchman

Reactions
Nation of residence
Nethelands
Nation of origin
Netherlands
I guess Saudis are US allies, US has more money than China, it's not only about money, more and more countries see through US and western lies by each passing year, see how many additional countries choose to side with China each passing year.
You dont get it do you,or you are just ignorant?
Its not about taking sides,its about reality,here in the West you can think for yourself and decide for yourself.
Nobody can dictate anything to anyone,people are free to make up their mind unlike in China where you cannot because its forbidden by the government.
And again,you knew this already.
Nobody likes the US here but the same goes for China,people see through your bs.
You cant fool anyone,just accept it and move on.

xizhimen

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
China
Nation of origin
China
When did I asked for censorship ??? do u have a comprehension problem ??

I said :

I explain to @LegioXLupus that the admin had not done any censorship towards crimes against uyghurs (like in PDF). and in reply you asked the admin to censor these "western propaganda"

View attachment 34213
I guess YET means you want that to happen, I may guess it wrong.

LegioXLupus

Reactions
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Turkey
Abascal’s statement named 45* countries in support: Angola, Bahrain, Belarus, Burundi, Cambodia, Cameroon, the Central African Republic, China, Comoros, Congo, Cuba, Dominica, Egypt, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Gabon, Grenada, Guinea, Guinea Bissau, Iran, Iraq, Kiribati, Laos, Madagascar, Morocco, Mozambique, Myanmar, Nepal, Nicaragua, Pakistan, Palestine, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Sudan, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Syria, Tanzania, Togo, Uganda, the UAE, Venezuela, Yemen, and Zimbabwe.

Looks like the free states and leading democracies of the world voted in favour of China. Its all propaganda.

xizhimen

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
China
Nation of origin
China
You dont get it do you,or you are just ignorant?
Its not about taking sides,its about reality,here in the West you can think for yourself and decide for yourself.
Reality is more and more countries see through US tricks and choose to side with China each passing year, the real undisputed reality.

The Dutchman

Reactions
Nation of residence
Nethelands
Nation of origin
Netherlands
Reality is more and more countries see through US tricks and choose to side with China each passing year, the real reality.
Twice the same answer?
Couldnt find anything else to counter with?
Sucks doesnt it when you are out of answers?
Anyway,ill leave you to it,see you around.

xizhimen

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
China
Nation of origin
China
Twice the same answer?
Couldnt find anything else to counter with?
Sucks doesnt it when you are out of answers?
Anyway,ill leave you to it,see you around.
What answers? do you really know how many countries are indebt to US or China yourself?

M

Manomed

In 2020, 39 countries signed a statement read by Germany and this year the statement had four more signatories.

However, Cuba, which had only 45 signatories last year, got 17 additional countries to support China this year.

lol cuba is defending china Its expectable from a country called cuba who killed his own people for years

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom