Reactions
4 665
Website
x.com
Nation of residence
Morocco
Nation of origin
Moroco
Apparently the main reason is the efforts for securing the borders with neighboring countries against terror organizations , Algeria however made no statement other than this :

index.php
Nothing to do with Algeria but the later's MFA made this statement about closely monitoring the situation

TR_123456

Experienced member
Staff member
Administrator
Reactions
Nation of residence
Nethelands
Nation of origin
Turkey
The video is loud and clear. Surprisingly many facilities, and buildings were set on fire between the timeframe 25-30 July which makes the events very suspicious. What took place is hard to say since there has been little information, and a media blackout took place after the 30 of July. It seems like several sabotage events took place, but also a few gunfire exchanges.

Here is a better video with a better angle than the first video I attached in the first post. Why are there shootings that are taking place in military barracks in Oran, Algeria?

At the end of the day, it does not help, or benefit him whatsoever in saying " You are a liar". He is free to enlighten the topic if he has any sources or videos for the thread. I have mentioned that the events that have been taking place are cloudy.
Well,there is no concrete relation to Algeria so how is the tittle right in this case?

Latebra Factum

Reactions
4 665
Website
x.com
Nation of residence
Morocco
Nation of origin
Moroco
''Algeria in crisis'' but it all has nothing to do with Algeria,its a Libyan internal issue.
No no he meant the recent terrorist events inside Algerian northern cities like Oran , Ain Defla and Mers El-Kebir which suffered from a gas explosion from the Sonelgaz facilities and electricity was cut off

TR_123456

Experienced member
Staff member
Administrator
Reactions
Nation of residence
Nethelands
Nation of origin
Turkey
No no he meant the recent terrorist events inside Algerian northern cities like Oran , Ain Defla and Mers El-Kebir which suffered from a gas explosion from the Sonelgaz facilities and electricity was cut off
Ok,but why involve Libyan internal conflict on this thread then?

Knowledgeseeker

Experienced member
Arab Moderator
Morocco Moderator
Reactions
18 4,536
Nation of residence
Norway
Nation of origin
Moroco
i agree that this matter has nothing to do with algeria besides the fact that it's very very close to its borders with libya and this can make some concerns for Algeria , but other than that i see nothing above normal

If we are gonna look for official statements by both parties then we will not find any evidence that makes such a claim. On the other hand, we are seeing a brawl between pro-Algerian figures on Twitter, as well as pro-haftar. The mobilization of the 128 brigade to Ghadames, as well as southwestern parts towards Niger, is well documented by videos.

Scott Summers

Reactions
2 547
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
A regimechange for Algeria is interesting.

So much oil, a great land, a lot of people and consumers, a great coastline. Great potential.

Why should Egypt or Iran be more powerfull at the international theater?

Algeria could blast them all with the right leadership.

A significant part of the Algerian people and elites has Turkish roots.

Latebra Factum

Reactions
4 665
Website
x.com
Nation of residence
Morocco
Nation of origin
Moroco
If we are gonna look for official statements by both parties then we will not find any evidence that makes such a claim. On the other hand, we are seeing a brawl between pro-Algerian figures on Twitter, as well as pro-haftar. The mobilization of the 128 brigade to Ghadames, as well as southwestern parts towards Niger, is well documented by videos.
That's what i meant when i said algerian accounts are attacking LNA forces

Kartal1

Experienced member
Lead Moderator
Reactions
96 18,252
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Turkey
Guys, for now I think it will be best to move some of the posts to the Libya thread so they are not lost and we will close this one for now as there's a lot of uncertainties currently.

I think it would be best to wait a bit to see how the events develop and if something big happens we will open another one and keep it updated. Currently there is too little info and a lot of propaganda so I don't think it deserves a thread.

Knowledgeseeker

Experienced member
Arab Moderator
Morocco Moderator
Reactions
18 4,536
Nation of residence
Norway
Nation of origin
Moroco
''Algeria in crisis'' but it all has nothing to do with Algeria,its a Libyan internal issue.
Ok,but why involve Libyan internal conflict on this thread then?

Good question. The internal crisis- the events with Azawad in northern Mali, and the mobilization of Haftars forces to the borders of Algeria took place in a timespan of two weeks. Is that not interesting, and does that not deserve to be discussed?

Latebra Factum

Reactions
4 665
Website
x.com
Nation of residence
Morocco
Nation of origin
Moroco
A regimechange for Algeria is interesting.

So much oil, a great land, a lot of people and consumers, a great coastline. Great potential.

Why should Egypt or Iran be more powerfull at the international theater?

Algeria could blast them all with the right leadership.

A significant part of the Algerian people and elites has Turkish roots.
The amount of money spent on their Polisario militia is outstanding , i guess that's the main reason of why the country is so underdeveloped in regards of their ressources .

Latebra Factum

Reactions
4 665
Website
x.com
Nation of residence
Morocco
Nation of origin
Moroco
Guys, for now I think it will be best to move some of the posts to the Libya thread so they are not lost and we will close this one for now as there's a lot of uncertainties currently.

I think it would be best to wait a bit to see how the events develop and if something big happens we will open another one and keep it updated. Currently there is too little info and a lot of propaganda so I don't think it deserves a thread.
what is known and documented for now is that LNA forces (128th Brigade) has entered Ghadames border town , other than this a lot of propaganda is being generated .

TR_123456

Experienced member
Staff member
Administrator
Reactions
Nation of residence
Nethelands
Nation of origin
Turkey
Good question. The internal crisis- the events with Azawad in northern Mali, and the mobilization of Haftars forces to the borders of Algeria took place in a timespan of two weeks. Is that not interesting, and does that not deserve to be discussed?
Yes it does but the tittle suggest that Algeria has big internal problems,i dont see the connection,do you?
When i see that tittle i think something big happened in Algeria which is no the case.

Knowledgeseeker

Experienced member
Arab Moderator
Morocco Moderator
Reactions
18 4,536
Nation of residence
Norway
Nation of origin
Moroco

Move the whole thread or part of it?

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom