Arab Moderator
Morocco Moderator
Reactions
16 4,394
Nation of residence
Norway
Nation of origin
Moroco
If Algeria is ever destroyed, it will be at the hands of the enemy neighbor Morocco, who will bring its masters Israel and other Western predators. Morocco alone will be destroyed by Algerian forces within hours.
Through history we never sold our algerian brothers. We helped with everythinh we could. We gave weapons, humanitarian help, even people went to help. I know stories about people from my own family even who took weapons and supplied our brothers on the border. Im glad that you dont represent all of the people in algeria with your narrowed mind. Like moroccan say, hnaa khawa, mishi hdawa??? ( we are brothers, are we not neigbors?).

Knowledgeseeker

Experienced member
Arab Moderator
Morocco Moderator
Reactions
16 4,394
Nation of residence
Norway
Nation of origin
Moroco
Talking about Ottoman Algeria vs Morocco.
The thing im really confused about is who rules algeria. Many claim that the french have alot of influence there through their generals. Would be good if it would be some algerian brothers who could give a better perspective on who rules algeria.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 17,971
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
The thing im really confused about is who rules algeria. Many claim that the french have alot of influence there through their generals. Would be good if it would be some algerian brothers who could give a better perspective on who rules algeria.

Ottoman Algeria was an autonomous part of the Ottoman Empire.

Also we did not conquer Algeria
as the beys all paid allegiance to the Ottoman Empire.

Due to this bey of Algiers was granted self rule. They had their own rulers along with their own army and navy they were also supported by the Ottoman Empire.

Spanish along with other catholic kingdoms and republics like venice and genoa threatened Algeria.

It made sense for Algerians to join a strong Muslim empire that would protect them.

Not to mention Hayreddin Barbarossa is seen as a national hero in Algeria.

CEZAYIRLI

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Algeria
Through history we never sold our algerian brothers. We helped with everythinh we could. We gave weapons, humanitarian help, even people went to help. I know stories about people from my own family even who took weapons and supplied our brothers on the border. Im glad that you dont represent all of the people in algeria with your narrowed mind. Like moroccan say, hnaa khawa, mishi hdawa??? ( we are brothers, are we not neigbors?).

You sound like a fool uttering such stupidity. Algeria is the sole economic and military leader in North Africa, ruled by a president and two houses of parliament, and its stability won't be altered neither by Morocco nor any other country.

Last edited:

Knowledgeseeker

Experienced member
Arab Moderator
Morocco Moderator
Reactions
16 4,394
Nation of residence
Norway
Nation of origin
Moroco

Due to this bey of Algiers was granted self rule. They had their own rulers along with their own army and navy they were also supported by the Ottoman Empire.

Spanish along with other catholic kingdoms and republics like venice and genoa threatened Algeria.

It made sense for Algerians to join a strong Muslim empire that would protect them.

Yh they where a vassal state. I know they had some self rule but many ottoman generals and rulers there to. I remember i read alot of different names with turkish names. Hayreddin barbarossa was 🔥🔥. However do you know anything about current algeria?

CEZAYIRLI

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Algeria

Algerians are proud of having fought side by side with their Turkish brethren and having been part of the Glorious Ottoman Era in the Mediterranean sea.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 17,971
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Yh they where a vassal state. I know they had some self rule but many ottoman generals and rulers there to. I remember i read alot of different names with turkish names. Hayreddin barbarossa was 🔥🔥. However do you know anything about current algeria?

I try to learn as I can.

Knowledgeseeker

Experienced member
Arab Moderator
Morocco Moderator
Reactions
16 4,394
Nation of residence
Norway
Nation of origin
Moroco
I try to learn as I can.
Good. Seems very clear that france and the west are pulling some stringe. They fear us even when we are poor. A united maghreb pose a great threat to them. Hopefully our turkish brothers can increase their influence in our region. I have great hope for the next 10-15 years.

CEZAYIRLI

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Algeria

This Moroccan seems to have very little education, and keeps spreading his ignorance all around this forum. We in Algeria always referred to the Ottoman era as a Khilafat and as a Himayat (protection) since we were indeed rescued by the Ottoman brothers when Spain took over Algeria and was ready to occupy Tunisia and Libya. Morocco on the other hand, was allied with Spain, the same way it is allied with France and Israel today.

Knowledgeseeker

Experienced member
Arab Moderator
Morocco Moderator
Reactions
16 4,394
Nation of residence
Norway
Nation of origin
Moroco
This Moroccan seems to have very little education, and keeps spreading his ignorance all around this forum. We in Algeria always referred to the Ottoman era as a Khilafat and as a Himayat (protection) since we were indeed rescued by the Ottoman brothers when Spain took over Algeria and was ready to occupy Tunisia and Libya. Morocco on the other hand, was allied with Spain, the same way it is allied with France and Israel today.
Morocco allied with spain against the ottomans? Provide proof. I guess you will just ignore, and jump to the next topic. You have not provided any source. You talk about khilafat while algeria provided polisario in sahara with weapons and training. And dont lets dont forget how algeria cooperated with spain with the polisario leader medical treatment in spain. Morocco intelligence got you well. Dont even talk about morocco, when the algerian goverment are known to be «snitches» to the west😂

edit: even when algeria have done all of this morocco still called for restoring of ties and forgivness. I guess this is a historical fact of behaviour. Its a reason morocco is called «maghreb». History history...

Knowledgeseeker

Experienced member
Arab Moderator
Morocco Moderator
Reactions
16 4,394
Nation of residence
Norway
Nation of origin
Moroco
The Maghreb will indeed be united, but without your country Morocco. Every key decision in North Africa will be signed on by Algeria, the sole regional leader in North Africa.
If they deserve it then in sha Allah why not. However dont talk about allegiance to the ottomans and «khilafa» when you clearly dont have a brother approach. I have not heard you say anything good about
Morocco or their people. Your statement is un islamic just to point it out👍

CEZAYIRLI

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Algeria
If they deserve it then in sha Allah why not. However dont talk about allegiance to the ottomans and «khilafa» when you clearly dont have a brother approach. I have not heard you say anything good about
Morocco or their people. Your statement is un islamic just to point it out👍
Many Muslim countries like Morocco are betrayers and traitors. It is no longer possible to gage countries by their religion. Your allies UAE, KSA and Bahrein are also Muslim, yet they excel in treason and mischief just like Morocco.

Last edited:

Knowledgeseeker

Experienced member
Arab Moderator
Morocco Moderator
Reactions
16 4,394
Nation of residence
Norway
Nation of origin
Moroco
Many Muslim countries like Morocco are betrayers and traitors. It is no longer possible to gage countries by their religion. Your allies UAE, KSA and Bahrein are also Muslim, yet they excel in treason and mischief just like Morocco.
Dont even mix morocco with the uae and the rest lol. No longer yh? You think history started now. Traitors have always been here and will always stay. Thats part of history. You live in your own world, im very curious how you turned out to become like this. A little bit strange to be honest. However dont talk about bayaah and islam, if you dont apply it in your words and judgment. This is not a game where you pick and choose according to your desires.

CEZAYIRLI

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Algeria
Yh i dont think they want to meddle between the afairs. I would not say that they have a «perspective» on more «advanced» millitary equipment but yh they use alot of money on weapons. Around 9-10 billion. When it comes to political influence then it seems like algeria is «independent» but they in the same bucket as morocco. Only difference is their russian millitary doctorine.
Forget Algeria's perspectives. Your own "perspective" should be to go take some English classes, because your writing is full of errors, which makes you very hard to understand.

CEZAYIRLI

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Algeria
Update on Algeria cutting diplomatic ties with Morocco :

Algeria's FM Lamamra refuses that the issue of diplomatic rupture with Morocco is questionable
Today, 6:25 p.m.

Foreign Minister Ramtane Lamamra has rejected the fact that the decision to sever diplomatic relations with Morocco is on the agenda of the meeting of Arab foreign ministers because it is sovereign and not subject to discussion .

On the sidelines of the meeting of Arab foreign ministers, and during its consultative meetings which preceded the meeting of Arab foreign ministers yesterday, Foreign Minister Ramtane Lamamra underlined: "The question of the severance of diplomatic relations with Morocco is not and will not be included in the agenda of the ministerial meeting, and that the decision to sever diplomatic relations is not subject to discussion or deliberation as a sovereign, final decision. and irreversible.

The Foreign Minister added: “Algeria’s sovereign and strict decision came in view of Morocco’s serious and continuing violations of the fundamental obligations that govern relations between the two. Also in addition to allowing the historic enemy to launch hostile declarations against Algeria, near the national territory.

The head of Algerian diplomacy also stressed that "thinking about any initiative, whatever its nature, is considered reductive and superficial, and does not realize but ignore the entire responsibility of Morocco in the chronic deterioration of bilateral relations and obscures the extent of political and moral damage. resulting from the facts and sins supported by Moroccan circles.

As a reminder, the Minister of Foreign Affairs and the National Community Abroad, Ramtane Lamamra has been taking part since Thursday in Cairo, in the work of the ordinary session of the Council of the Arab League at ministerial level dedicated to the examination of a number of topical political issues in the Arab world, especially the Palestinian cause

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom