Arab Moderator
Morocco Moderator
Reactions
16 4,383
Nation of residence
Norway
Nation of origin
Moroco
doubt that Turkey look like that on weapons sale, they will sell to Algiere to if they show interest and at best they will not meddle into affairs beetween two countries.
Also, Algiere has much stronger purchasing power and perspective for more advanced military equipment procurement as they are more indenpendent country then Morroco which is firmly rooted into western hemisphere political influence. Said that, I really doubt that Morroco can be more then good bussiness partner and cordial friend of Turkey.
Yh i dont think they want to meddle between the afairs. I would not say that they have a «perspective» on more «advanced» millitary equipment but yh they use alot of money on weapons. Around 9-10 billion. When it comes to political influence then it seems like algeria is «independent» but they in the same bucket as morocco. Only difference is their russian millitary doctorine.

Ravenman

Contributor
Reactions
1 1,528
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Regime change is coming in Algeria.

Every country who's on good terms with Turkey gets a regime change or coupe; Iraq, Sudan, Tunisia, Libya, Georgia, Egypt, Lebanon, Afghanistan.

Next in line for regime change: Algeria, Somalia, Qatar, Azerbaican, Pakistan, Jordan. And as last Turkey itself.

World War 3 is coming and before that Israel must be the dominant factor in the Middle East.

mulj

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Yh i dont think they want to meddle between the afairs. I would not say that they have a «perspective» on more «advanced» millitary equipment but yh they use alot of money on weapons. Around 9-10 billion. When it comes to political influence then it seems like algeria is «independent» but they in the same bucket as morocco. Only difference is their russian millitary doctorine.
i did not say they have more advanced military equipment just said that they are more perspective military procurement partner then Morroco and you confirmed that. You buy strictly western produced armaments and with that you are bonded to them permanently until political shift happens which is not realistic from this point where we are right now. On the other hand, Algiere has luxury that it is not related politicaly to Russia and if they decide they could switch easily to Turkey if they can offer that kind of armament like Russia does. That is big advantage in their hands.

Knowledgeseeker

Experienced member
Arab Moderator
Morocco Moderator
Reactions
16 4,383
Nation of residence
Norway
Nation of origin
Moroco
i did not say they have more advanced military equipment just said that they are more perspective military procurement partner then Morroco and you confirmed that. You buy strictly western produced armaments and with that you are bonded to them permanently until political shift happens which is not realistic from this point where we are right now. On the other hand, Algiere has luxury that it is not related politicaly to Russia and if they decide they could switch easily to Turkey if they can offer that kind of armament like Russia does. That is big advantage in their hands.
I see. Yes morocco buy less but buy good stuff not gonna lie. More quality then algeria i believe. I hope the relations between algeria and turkey grows. I got you. If im not mistaken i read that russia paid debt on behalf of algeria, and algeria is kind of paying it back through
Millitary deals.

Ravenman

Contributor
Reactions
1 1,528
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
A everlasting peacedeal and alliance between Morocco and Algeria will kill France.

Morocco and Algeria are like Chechia and Slowakia or North Korea and South Korea. Same people, 2 countries.

They should unite to 1 big state: The Republic of Maghreb. It wil end the Polisario problem and West Sahara would also be annexed. What a massive and giant country it would be. Big militairy, great economy, lot of oil reserves, young people working class. The biggest country of Africa.

Knowledgeseeker

Experienced member
Arab Moderator
Morocco Moderator
Reactions
16 4,383
Nation of residence
Norway
Nation of origin
Moroco
A everlasting peacedeal and alliance between Morocco and Algeria will kill France.

Morocco and Algeria are like Chechia and Slowakia or North Korea and South Korea. Same people, 2 countries.

They should unite to 1 big state: The Republic of Maghreb. It wil end the Polisario problem and West Sahara would also be annexed. What a massive and giant country it would be. Big militairy, great economy, lot of oil reserves, young people working class. The biggest country of Africa.
Morocco already annexed sahara long time ago. Our potential is huge, and our mentality is different then the gulf arabs. A strong bond between us would not only make france shit their pants but also spain. Unfortanely we have elements that hinder, slow down and cut our development together. One state have happend before in history actually, thats why morocco have some territorial claims. Interesting...

CEZAYIRLI

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Algeria
Than, don’t allow the devils to divide us. It’s not only your neighbor.
Brother, the 45 million Algerians never believed that Israel is invincible. To the contrary, the Arabs lost the wars against Israel due to disarray, betrayal and treason among themselves, not because the Zionists were somehow war monsters.

CEZAYIRLI

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Algeria
Not really Algerians and Moroccans are from the same family.

We are not related to greeks in anyway.
Not exactly. The two countries have very different cultures. Morocco's culture is pretty medieval in a way that the king is considered almost as a deity , never to be disobeyed. The Moroccans routinely kiss the hands and the feet of the king.

A Moroccan army general kissing the hand of Morocco's king Hassan 2.
Hass-II.jpg

Any journalist daring to criticize the king will spend 5 years in jail minimum. In 2018, a Moroccan protester Nasser Zefzafi who politely requested from the regime to build a hospital in his impoverished Rif region was sentenced to 20 years in jail.

The YouTuber who had accused the State and King Mohammed VI of not, according to her, fighting enough against the prostitution that is rampant in Marrakech. Arrested on July 27 at her home, was sentenced to three months in prison for an offense of contempt of authority.

Conversely, Algerians consider kissing the hand of a ruler as inacceptable, and no one is a hero or worth adoring except those who sacrificed their life and died as "Shahids" for the freedom of the country. Algeria is a republic with wide margins for criticism of the president and other politicians in the country. Additionally, even if Algerians were to consider Moroccans as "brothers", a brother who keeps betraying and backstabbing you for centuries, is no longer a brother.

I personally can't foresee Algeria restoring ties with Morocco any time soon. Morocco crossed the red line this time.

Last edited:

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 17,821
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
A "brother" who keeps betraying you and backstabbing you for even centuries, is no longer a brother. I can't foresee Algeria restoring ties with Morocco any time soon. Morocco crossed the red line this time. You're hearing this from someone who knows this dossier pretty well.

The Beef goes way back I suppose for centuries?

CEZAYIRLI

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Algeria
The Beef goes way back I suppose for centuries?
Even during the fall of Andalus, the Moroccan tribe chieftains sided with the Christian Spanish. At that time when Spain started attacking North Africa, Algeria called into Hayreddin Barbarossa and the Ottoman ships helped transporting the Andalus Muslim into Algerian and Tunisian shores, the Moroccans were on the European side as well.

They also supported the French when Algeria was under French rule. When the Arabs fought the 67 and the 73 wars against Israel, the Moroccan king Hassan 2 gave all the Arab secrets to Israel and helped Israel win those war.

in 1962 after a bloody war with the French, Algeria won its independence with the blood of its martyrs. Just a few months later, the Moroccan army entered the Algerian territory to occupy Algerian land by force, but were fought back into their borders. However, 850 Algerians died during this battle against the Moroccan predators.

Today, after Morocco normalized with Israel, they started believing that they can bully Algeria with Israel's help.
The Moroccan military won't be able to face the Algerian military system alone, so they are relying on Israel
to bring instability to Algeria.

But Morocco's punishment is coming fast. All their natural gas and oil subsidies from Algeria will be cut off. Diplomatic ties have already been severed. Over one million Moroccan laborers, legal and illegal, working in Algeria will be deported. A country like Morocco with huge external debt and a Human Development Index of 121, among the worst in the world won't be able to handle the stress for too long. They should go to their new friend Israel to get the freebies they used to obtain from Algeria for free.

A lot more to be said about Morocco, the neighbor Algerians with they never had.

Last edited:

CEZAYIRLI

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Algeria

Wishful thinking. The Moroccan monarchic regime has served foreign colonial powers way too long which makes Morocco not compatible with the politics of their neighbors whith their popular struggle in their wars of independence. Only a new popular republic in Morocco will be able to bring the North African countries together. This means that the Alaoui family ruling over Morocco will have to go.

Knowledgeseeker

Experienced member
Arab Moderator
Morocco Moderator
Reactions
16 4,383
Nation of residence
Norway
Nation of origin
Moroco
I advice everyone to be very carefull with the algerian brother. He makes alot of false innacurate statements. Alot of anti morocco propaganda to. Nowday morocco ruled algeria even more then the ottomans through several empires/dyanisites. Our faith have always been to be together. He claim that morocco supported the french while its so known how much morocco helped the algerians during their war of independence both with logistic, weapons. The algerian resistance had even their headquarters in morocco. He also claim that morocco is pushing for problems, and is bullying «algeria» while we see that moroccan officials are calling for restoring of ties between the nations. If anyone is more interested then dm me so i can send you proof. Howeber the algerian guy makes alot of fake statements, and he has no neutrality whatsoever. I have asked him for alot of proofs before and he just
Jumps to the next topic always. Idk what his intentions are.

CEZAYIRLI

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Algeria
I advice everyone to be very carefull with the algerian brother. He makes alot of false innacurate statements. Alot of anti morocco propaganda to. Nowday morocco ruled algeria even more then the ottomans through several empires/dyanisites. Our faith have always been to be together. He claim that morocco supported the french while its so known how much morocco helped the algerians during their war of independence both with logistic, weapons. The algerian resistance had even their headquarters in morocco. He also claim that morocco is pushing for problems, and is bullying «algeria» while we see that moroccan officials are calling for restoring of ties between the nations. If anyone is more interested then dm me so i can send you proof. Howeber the algerian guy makes alot of fake statements, and he has no neutrality whatsoever. I have asked him for alot of proofs before and he just
Jumps to the next topic always. Idk what his intentions are.
"Nowday morocco ruled algeria" Stop lying.

Israel largely has Morocco to thank for its victory over its Arab enemies in the 1967 Six Day War, according to revelations by a former Israeli military intelligence chief.

In 1965, King Hassan ll of Morocco passed recordings to Israel of a key meeting between Arab leaders held to discuss whether they were prepared for war against Israel.

"Our faith have always been to be together" What faith are you talking about ? Below if your ruler, pretending to be the "Commander of the Faithful" yet all of Europe knows his personal life.
239953738_1472741576423910_8746099840777171865_n.jpg

Last edited:

Huelague

Experienced member
Reactions
4 3,799
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
Regime change is coming in Algeria.

Every country who's on good terms with Turkey gets a regime change or coupe; Iraq, Sudan, Tunisia, Libya, Georgia, Egypt, Lebanon, Afghanistan.

Next in line for regime change: Algeria, Somalia, Qatar, Azerbaican, Pakistan, Jordan. And as last Turkey itself.

World War 3 is coming and before that Israel must be the dominant factor in the Middle East.
Nah.

CEZAYIRLI

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Algeria
If Algeria is ever destroyed, it will be at the hands of the enemy neighbor Morocco, who will bring its masters Israel and other Western predators. Morocco alone will be destroyed by Algerian forces within hours.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom