Attention All Indonesians!

trishna_amrta

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
How about @Indos and @trishna_amrta as a candidate ?

Hmmm ..... Moderator ?? Seem like a perfect invitation for the black innova's guy to come to the party ....

Just give that honor to @trishna_amrta

😂😂

Well , considering being a moderator on indonesian section was a perfect recipe for the " black innovas " visiting invitation that surely slashed 90 % of the aspirant here .... 😎

It's okey tho' .... We all understand it perfectly . I'll say let @trishna_amrta and @Madokafc do the job . Atleast they were seem capable enough to pay the visiting black innova's team starbuck's bill ....

☕☕

*Sometime i wished we still had old kaskus ngacir's emo
I'm the last person you guys want as a mod. First of all, I probably have enough personally identifiable information of at least ⅓ of you. Not to mention been inside in some of your not so smartphones. Imagine what I can do as mod privilege + what information I've already got on you guys. There is a market for such personally identifiable information. :devilish:😎. Secondly, my ignore list is pretty long. And I also don't care whether someone gets offended with what I'm saying (unless they're were paying me)

Ahh no... He is too unpredictable.

Note: all here is my opinions
EXACTLY 👍

Aaaa shit.... WE CAN'T BE BRIBED WITH STARBUCKS !!!!

wkwk just kidding
How about Bakso isi telor? or Tahu Bulat maybe?

fRIBDMkVYX7xBf4bL3w5WrdB3nH9uwlL-31353934323833303230d41d8cd98f00b204e9800998ecf8427e_800x800.jpg

Madokafc

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
4 10,020
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Well , considering being a moderator on indonesian section was a perfect recipe for the " black innovas " visiting invitation that surely slashed 90 % of the aspirant here .... 😎

It's okey tho' .... We all understand it perfectly . I'll say let @trishna_amrta and @Madokafc do the job . Atleast they were seem capable enough to pay the visiting black innova's team starbuck's bill ....

☕☕

*Sometime i wished we still had old kaskus ngacir's emo

Black Innova user had get black Fortuner nowadays...

And i am still with my pinky Panda Gelly

morningstar

Experienced member
Reactions
3 1,386
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Last edited:

Umigami

Experienced member
Indonesia Moderator
Reactions
5 4,847
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Kalau cuma sebagai pemerhati biar diskusi berjalan tertib ya silahkan aja..

Gary

Experienced member
Reactions
21 12,351
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Ok so @Umigami likely accept. Still waiting for others already tagged to respond.

I'll wait until tomorrow, then we'll continue with the polls where everyone can use their voting power.

trishna_amrta

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Black Innova user had get black Fortuner nowadays...
Only for high profile suspect (political related). Innova let alone Fortuner are too good of a vehicle for typical run-of-the-mill criminal suspect.

And i am still with my pinky Panda Gelly
Mein gott😱, your driving communist car⁉️ Have some decency by at least driving locally made Toyota will ya

Madokafc

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
4 10,020
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
EMOH = NO‼️

Anyway I vote for @Madokafc :)

As long as they don't take my time too much, as i must work to get money to replace my old pandas... just like you said before on old pages this kind of job is thankless and not bringing Dollar or any cent. I am practical anyway...

Ravager

Contributor
Reactions
3 1,170
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
My only demand to whoever get voted is bring those ngacir"s emoji back ....
Let us have some distinct identity ..

👹👹👹👹

Madokafc

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
4 10,020
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
My only demand to whoever get voted is bring those ngacir"s emoji back ....
Let us have some distinct identity ..

👹👹👹👹

I am afraid that's Kaskus property and right, though i would to use them along with cool emoji

trishna_amrta

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
just like you said before on old pages this kind of job is thankless and not bringing Dollar or any cent. I am practical anyway...
If you want to make a real dollar, as in the authentic Green Back the honest way, then the best way to do it is to use your experience, know-how, and back channel network you currently have while in service and took early retirement. There isn't much you can do to make honest real US$ if you're still wearing the uniform.

Obviously one should take every financial precaution & remedy to take such a path (early retirement from service) particularly during this time of great plague

morningstar

Experienced member
Reactions
3 1,386
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Lontong Kupang (the iconic Surabaya & Sidoarjo culinary) then❓

rn8W0mh.jpg

What is that?

Just shut up and keep your money, Mr. YOU CAN'T BUY ME!!!!

I'm not angry here. Don't take it too serious wkwk
as i must work to get money to replace my old pandas... just like you said before on old pages this kind of job is thankless and not bringing Dollar or any cent.
Just do another job. Looks like you and @trishna_amrta are friends. Maybe both of you can start a business or something, use the capitalism, and make US educated Gen. Ahmad Yani and his circle not died in vain.

That's one of the way how you respect the heroes, no joke.

Last edited:

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom