Staff member
Administrator
Reactions
25 4,890
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Northern Cyprus

WELLINGTON, New Zealand — Australia announced Wednesday it would begin building its own guided missiles in close collaboration with the U.S. as it seeks to boost its defense capabilities.

The news comes amid growing unease in the Pacific region about China's increasing assertiveness and military abilities. Read more

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 17,822
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
While china was building up and knocking on our doorsteps.

In Australia they distracted us with gay marriage bs.

Mis_TR_Like

Contributor
Staff member
Administrator
Reactions
25 4,890
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Northern Cyprus
While china was building up and knocking on our doorsteps.

In Australia they distracted us with gay marriage bs.
Modern day Liberalism is the west's version of Islamism. It degrades society, contributes absolutely nothing to a nation's future. I have a theory about all this, something which is perhaps better explained in private.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 17,822
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Modern day Liberalism is the west's version of Islamism. It degrades society, contributes absolutely nothing to a nation's future. I have a theory about all this, something which is perhaps better explained in private.

Islamism is more right wing than liberalism.

Islamism mainly a reactionary movement born out of the late 1800s to counter Western liberalism just like how conservatism and traditionalism became movements to counter western liberalism.

Its all about past vs progress. Islamists were mainly born out of reaction to a world that was changing.

A lot of people tend to put the Ottomans amd other Islamic Empires as Islamists which is wrong. Because this movement was born out of 19th and 20th century like Zionism.

Interesting topics about i recommend people should research it. How such movements are also used as proxies in a geopolitical struggle.

Interesting fact is that classical liberalism is very different to todays liberalism.

Mis_TR_Like

Contributor
Staff member
Administrator
Reactions
25 4,890
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Northern Cyprus
Islamism is more right wing than liberalism.
Yes I meant that it's a degrading factor which stunts the development of a civilization. Islamists have inflicted so much harm to their nations, now western liberals are doing the same. Even scientific progress is being slowed down because of political correctness.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 17,822
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Yes I meant that it's a degrading factor which stunts the development of a civilization. Islamists have inflicted so much harm to their nations, now western liberals are doing the same. Even scientific progress is being slowed down because of political correctness.

Yep that is true unfortunate part is that the Liberals have power. I mean Nigeria could get sanctioned if they ban homosexuality.

Uganda and Brunei also copped sanctions because they did not accept the globohomo agenda.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom