Experienced member
The Netherlands Correspondent
Reactions
7 4,366
Nation of residence
Nethelands
Nation of origin
Turkey
Azerbadjan should not stop and take as much possible land back. When the international community begin to react stop :D . What you capture is and will be yours, it was orginally.

Agha Sher

Experienced member
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
10 9,141
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Afghanistan
Imagine having 3 or 4 AKSUNGURs circling the area tonight armed with 24x MAM-L. Just identifying the movement of small enemy groups and dropping them a MAM-L. The Armenians would have lost all morale by tomorrow :love:

Blackeyes90

Contributor
Reactions
3 2,785
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey

Agha Sher

Experienced member
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
10 9,141
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Afghanistan
Our UAV's will give them good intelligence. I hope there are special forces members with laser targeting systems so they will mavk the targets for airstrikes.

Actually I was thinking about that. OPSEC is extremely good. We have no visual information of Azeri troop movement. This is unusual for soviet republic armies. I was wondering whether this was due to TSK special forces fighting alongside them?

Blackeyes90

Contributor
Reactions
3 2,785
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Actually I was thinking about that. OPSEC is extremely good. We have no visual information of Azeri troop movement. This is unusual for soviet republic armies. I was wondering whether this was due to TSK special forces fighting alongside them?
Could be. But i believe that Azerbaijani Special forces recieved training from Turkish Army in the recent exercise about how to conduct operations with UAV's and target enemy positions.

Osprey

Reactions
They stopped the internet access across the country for OPSEC reasons, don't know if our boys in TSK reminded them about that or they did this by themselves

Agha Sher

Experienced member
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
10 9,141
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Afghanistan
They stopped the internet access across the country for OPSEC reasons, don't know if our boys in TSK reminded them about that or they did this by themselves

True, but I heard they still had access to Twitter in order to affect general opinion and present the Armenians as the aggressors.

Agha Sher

Experienced member
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
10 9,141
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Afghanistan
This operation on Karabag really builds on TSKs learnings from Afrin Op.

1.) The multiple infiltrations points to spread out enemy defences and make them move (thus becoming visible to drones).
2) The emphasis on quickly cutting key supply lines in mountainous terrain.
3) To integrate UAV attacks with frontline pushes.

Beautifully executed on the first day. (Not as beautifully as TSK did it themselves, but still)

Huelague

Experienced member
Reactions
4 3,866
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
Unfortunately every Turkic state other than Turkey and Azerbaijan is a Russian puppet state. Even Azerbaijan is being ruled by a Russian puppet man.

Man, I'm being super realistic today :/

No.
My god, I am super rrealistic too.

Follow us on social media

Latest posts

Top Bottom