Azeri441

Committed member
Reactions
2 1,064
Nation of residence
Canada
Nation of origin
Azerbaijan
Air Force Su-25s, you can notice red marks on the aircraft which signify combat sorties carried out during the 2nd Karabakh war

E5SEXxdWQAUKsKf.jpg

Saithan

Experienced member
Denmark Correspondent
Reactions
21 18,739
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Turkey
Smart way of using Drones.

Mapping buildings outline and measuring them is a technology used in Denmark. But I am curious wouldn't using drones for planting tree seeds not be just as effective. I mean you plant trees and when their roots grow they will either trigger the landmines or not. But you'd have ensure planting trees :)

I do understand the risk of the roots not triggering the mines and still be a danger, but it's just an idea. :)

Azeri441

Committed member
Reactions
2 1,064
Nation of residence
Canada
Nation of origin
Azerbaijan
Azerbaijan has also integrated Aselsan KGK kit onto Su-25s, giving Su-25s ability to strike targets at around 100kms, unknown whether they were used during the war.

ETHFh392Nhg.jpg

NphFiWz6wlE.jpg

LegioXLupus

Reactions
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Turkey
I remember in the old forum I created a thread about Turkey - Azerbaijan unification, to entertain the idea, the Peedeefers were raging like ooga booga Turks and Turkics are not the same, Russia is stronk. Today we are talking about the Zangezur and a corridor between Turkey and Azerbaijan. The army is being modelled after the Turkish armed forces, political ties are at its height, geopolitics are aligned it is almost like everything is going in favour of Turkey and Azerbaijan in the Caucasus.

I hope Armenians carry on the way they are they are, they are shortening the time to accomplish our long term objectives.

Bogeyman 

Experienced member
Professional
Reactions
60 29,287
Website
twitter.com
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Azerbaijan Army explained that the conflicts beginning in Kelbecer still continued. Armenians had martyred 1 Azerbaijani soldier today.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom