Contributor
Azerbaijan Moderator
Reactions
3 2,916
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Azerbaijan
What is Azerbaijan's objective? Getting occupied Karabakh back is one thing but occupying Armenia is another.
Annihilating Armenian armed forces capabilities so they aren't able to launch any more operations. Small shootings here and there can be ignored but Armenian forces launched an actual attack on a border outpost via sabotage groups. This is why Azerbaijan's armed forces are exclusively targeting military installations, the goal is to deprive Armenia of offensive capabilities against Azerbaijan as much as possible.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 17,823
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Annihilating Armenian armed forces capabilities so they aren't able to launch any more operations. Small shootings here and there can be ignored but Armenian forces launched an actual attack on a border outpost via sabotage groups. This is why Azerbaijan's armed forces are exclusively targeting military installations, the goal is to deprive Armenia of offensive capabilities against Azerbaijan as much as possible.

How is it possible that a crippled armenian army that was decimated that was able to pull another attack like this?

Russia? Russia resupply and nursed them slowly back to health or in short basically the Armenians are Russian proxies who were ordered to attack.

M

Manomed

How is it possible that a crippled armenian army that was decimated that was able to pull another attack like this?

Russia? Russia resupply and nursed them slowly back to health or in short basically the Armenians are Russian proxies who were ordered to attack.
Russia must fall already Turkic countries are pulling of their support to russia As Turkey we must ensure that Turkic countries doesn't do business with russians but with us

Anastasius

Contributor
Azerbaijan Moderator
Reactions
3 2,916
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Azerbaijan

They are getting resupplied on the down-low.

Also, I suspect this wasn't completely done with Pashinyan's approval, there appear to be two main factions in Armenia as of right now. If it weren't for their conflict with us, I suspect Armenia would be having a civil war right now.

Saithan

Experienced member
Denmark Correspondent
Reactions
21 18,639
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Turkey
It should be that Armenia rescinded Zengazur and established an autonomous region there.

Would make it easier to fill it with other nationalities like turks and later on be fully autonomous, and then independent.

Barry

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Northern Cyprus
Hope it's true, but anything Armenia signs is worth less than the Turkish Lira.

Sami1234

Committed member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Algeria
Nation of origin
Algeria
Can we have a list of banned sources and add that twitter to that list?
We need to set a list for BS sources seriously.
I have seen many posts here using some dumbshit accounts on twitter, even Mods here are using anti Turkey accounts on twitter as sources, I'm pretty sure they know but they think turks will not be able to know their agenda because they don't read Arabic, and they keep using it again and again to gain followers.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 17,823
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Here is my list of sources that should be banned

Akit tv
Ahaber
Tele1
Halk tv
Wikipedia
24 news channel of Turkiye
Cnn
Washington post
New york times
Reuters
Turkishfacts4u
Fuat
Greek city times

This is my blacklist hopefully more will get added.

M

Manomed

Here is my list of sources that should be banned

Akit tv
Ahaber
Tele1
Halk tv
Wikipedia
24 news channel of Turkiye
Cnn
Washington post
New york times
Reuters
Turkishfacts4u
Fuat
Greek city times

This is my blacklist hopefully more will get added.
I got banned from greek city times

Top Bottom