Azerbaijan Armenia Tensions

GoatsMilk

Experienced member
Reactions
9 8,991
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
The moment it goes hot watch the US, EU, Russia and most Muslim majority nations come out in condemnation of Azerbaijan. Armenians yet again will be the instigators of this conflict and the international media will lie and portray them as the victims yet again.

I wonder if the greeks will send another 800 Spartans to fertilise the lands or land in northern iraq to transport PKK terrorists to help armenia?

Kedikesenfare

Reactions
1 797
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
Breaking! Armenia allows Iran to use UAVs and UCAVs in their airspace to spy on Azerbaijan…

hopefully, Azeri Akinci are equipped with Sungur
I was about to write that Iran is probably setting Armenia against Azerbaijan. No other party to this conflict would want Erivan to stir up things right now. The Iranians are probably planning on intervening in one way or another. There's something in the bushes.

Afif

Experienced member
Bangladesh Correspondent
DefenceHub Diplomat
Bangladesh Moderator
Reactions
64 7,379
Nation of residence
Bangladesh
Nation of origin
Bangladesh
Did most muslim majority nations Condemn Azerbaijan during 2020 conflict?

Broadly labeling most majority muslim nations as unfriendly and hostile doesn't make sense.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,001
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Did most muslim majority nations Condemn Azerbaijan during 2020 conflict?

Broadly labeling most majority muslim nations as unfriendly and hostile doesn't make sense.

I read the OIC condemned Armenia.

Still cant see any Muslim countries supporting Azerbaijan because I barely saw any kind of support.

It was all ambigous and not clear.

Which is is shameful as even Christian regardless if they are secular like France and Italy all came to support Armenia.

Only Turkiye stands behind Azerbaijan.

But in the 1992 you had Grey Wolves, Afghans, Chechens and Ukrainians who came as volunteers to fight for Azerbaijan.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,001
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Pakistan does not even recognise Armenia lmaoooooo

Good game Pakistan.

Turkiye does not recognise cyprus artik we need to do the same with armenia.

Afif

Experienced member
Bangladesh Correspondent
DefenceHub Diplomat
Bangladesh Moderator
Reactions
64 7,379
Nation of residence
Bangladesh
Nation of origin
Bangladesh
I read the OIC condemned Armenia.

Still cant see any Muslim countries supporting Azerbaijan because I barely saw any kind of support.

It was all ambigous and not clear.

Which is is shameful as even Christian regardless if they are secular like France and Italy all came to support Armenia.

Only Turkiye stands behind Azerbaijan.

But in the 1992 you had Grey Wolves, Afghans, Chechens and Ukrainians who came as volunteers to fight for Azerbaijan.
Most of the Muslim countries simply doesn’t have the necessary means to materially support Azerbaijan in an effective manner. On top of that they were already wining and Turkey was right there so….

And I think verbal support for Azerbaijan was clear not ambiguous.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,001
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Most of the Muslim countries simply doesn’t have the necessary means to materially support Azerbaijan in an effective manner. On top of that they were already wining and Turkey was right there so….

And I think verbal support for Azerbaijan was clear not ambiguous.

Armenian lobby is present in some Muslim countries which allows them to spin the tale to fool gullible Muslims.

Armenians are not the ancient nation they believe.

Dont believe in the hype that they date back to Prophet Nuh's time. Dna has proven that Armenians are not as ancient as they believe.

That Armenia existed as a geographical term. Geogrpahics change along with peoples conquering and settling in.

Why armenia is hostile to its neighbours they believe God has given them a right to take land that belong to them.

Armenia has land claims against Turkiye, Azerbaijan and Georgia. This left them isolated which in turn means they are dependant on Russia and Iran for survival.

Their Christian Fasicism basically Christian Isis.

Either Armenians grow up or in the future they will either be taken over or end up as a failed state.

150,000 Armenians live as illegal immigrants in Turkiye the supposed country that they hate so much but have no problem in earning money in Turkiye.

TheInsider

Experienced member
Professional
Solutions
Reactions
27 13,685
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
I don't think Iran is dumb enough to conduct a land operation but Iran will probably do some grey area operations. Some UAVs might attack Azerbaijan soldiers via the following Armenian airspace. Iran will surely pass intel to Armenia and provide arms and ammunition. If Mullahs try something stupid Turkiye will do what needs to be done.

Azerbaijan is ready for military operation locked and loaded.

Rooxbar

Contributor
Think Tank Analyst
Reactions
41 1,487
Nation of residence
Nethelands
Nation of origin
Turkey
I don't think Iran is dumb enough to conduct a land operation but Iran will probably do some grey area operations. Some UAVs might attack Azerbaijan soldiers via the following Armenian airspace. Iran will surely pass intel to Armenia and provide arms and ammunition. If Mullahs try something stupid Turkiye will do what needs to be done.

Azerbaijan is ready for military operation locked and loaded.
This. Iran is an empty drum; a lot of noise, no substance. But you can never underestimate their stupidity, so they might go ahead and actually intervene, which would be a disaster for them.

Heartbang

Experienced member
Reactions
7 3,565
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
I Fear heavy western sanctions.

And given Turkey doesn't have enough natural resources and it is still a developing country with a heavy dependency on the West for trade with an economy less than $1 trillion, Transatlantic joint sanctions by EU and USA could very cripple Turkey from almost every aspect.

You need to play it smarter, not harder.
We already have those up to wazoo.

As for the natural resources, the only lack we have is hydrocarbons. As luck would have it, there are not one but two failed states right next to us with ample reserves. nothing a mil-op cant fix :p

AzeriTank

Contributor
Reactions
2 1,760
Nation of residence
Azerbaijan
Nation of origin
Azerbaijan
This. Iran is an empty drum; a lot of noise, no substance. But you can never underestimate their stupidity, so they might go ahead and actually intervene, which would be a disaster for them.
sometimes i believe its a game designed with Turkey in collaboration with Iran to make Armenia look like they want war by getting support from Iran and they want to make South-North road which might also push west to switch to our side. however, on the other hand, i see that the west on totally on Armenian side even though they were the invaders, who killed innocent people intentionally and did a massacre several times against Turkish people. its like a cancer for Turkish people that need to be cut, because when the bad days come, they will be the first one against Turks..

Anastasius

Contributor
Azerbaijan Moderator
Reactions
3 2,934
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Azerbaijan
I really didn't want this violence but it looks like it's coming to be regardless. I'm not going to beat on the "Armenia failed state, Armenia going to lose territory to join Turkic world, blah, blah, blah" drum because it doesn't interest me and additionally I don't think our government is actually interested in annexing Armenian territory, at most hold it to use as a bargaining chip to achieve the following objectives:

1) Karabakh goes fully back to Azerbaijan. This is priority #1, this can happen with Armenians there choosing to live in Azerbaijan as citizens or leaving for Armenia. Whichever they choose is irrelevant to Azerbaijan.

2) Armenia stops smuggling weapons and military supplies into Karabakh. It has been made very clear that no presence of Armenian armed forces should be in Karabakh, this is what the Russians are "supposedly" there for.

3) Armenia fulfills their promise of establishing a corridor for Azerbaijan through Zangezur. This actually appears to be moving ahead though again they are dragging their feet on this.

If violence breaks out, it will essentially be Azerbaijan with open Turkish and covert Israeli support vs. Armenia with open Iranian and "covert" Russian support. I don't think Iran is actually stupid enough to get involved militarily and likely have to face Turkey on the battlefield but crazy things have happened recently.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom