Staff member
Administrator
Reactions
19 19,929
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Turkey
With all the destroyed and captured equipment i wonder how many assets the Armenian side deployed on Karabakh...

I think they moved all the inventory there. Big military loss for a small country..Because Azerbaijan will use these wehicles against Armenia.

Xenon54

Experienced member
Switzerland Correspondent
Reactions
5 6,702
Nation of residence
Switzerland
Nation of origin
Turkey
I think they moved all the inventory there. Big military loss for a small country
So they basically hand over their country to Russia on a silve plate? I mean its not like they had any chance against regional powers anyways but they will stay completely defenseless if it continues like this.

I guess they will learn it the hard way not to rely on foreigners regarding self defence, like Syrian and Iraqi Kurds who had a hard awakening from their recent slumber.

But hose who let themselves become the playing ball of powers dont deserve it any better i guess, thats one thing the Kurds and Armenians have in common, being used by foreigners as trouble makers in the neighborhood, nothing seems to have changed since WWI...

bsruzm

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
I recently read a long article about how Tor is great AA system for drones unlike Pantsirs. Article was saying no Tor has been destroyed by Turkish UAVs but Tors managed to down many of them.... too bad for Russians.
I am going back in pages on another platform since a while, everybody suggests TOR against drones, and group of a certain people, military experts boosting TOR, and saying Iranian Oghab is based on TOR.

That was my expression reading all these stuff:
unnamed (3).jpg

Last edited:

Saithan

Experienced member
Denmark Correspondent
Reactions
24 19,055
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Turkey

“It’s a political verdict, and they have never sought information from us,” Gül told reporters in the Turkish capital on Oct. 8."

I guess that one sentence says it all.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,214
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
An extremely graphic video of a few dozens dead Armenian soldiers is currently circulating on twitter/youtube. They are laying on the road and some of the corpses are being run over by Azeri trucks which are advancing...

I seen it what a wipe out.

That huge amounts basically shows how drones and artillery are working together to bring maximum pain to the enemy.

Combat-Master

Baklava Consumer
Reactions
15 25,473
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Turkey

Turkey helps lebanon in return what does Lebanon do support terrorists against Turkey.

Lebanon is such a country with so many sects and hands in it.. it will never be a single entity - so we should be aware of this, remember that there is a large diaspora of Armenians in Lebanon who were deported from Ottoman Empire due to their uprising.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,214
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Lebanon is such a country with so many sects and hands in it.. it will never be a single entity - so we should be aware of this, remember that there is a large diaspora of Armenians in Lebanon who were deported from Ottoman Empire due to their uprising.

Im wondering how many armenians from Turkiye have joined in the frontlines or have donated money.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom