Azerbaijan Armenia Tensions

T

triangle

Negotiation voices with concessions from Armenia started to rise. The Armenian lobby is putting pressure on Europe and Russia for the ceasefire ... The Azerbaijani army has to act quickly ... Or else this opportunity will not come easily. Russia is trying to talk to Armenia more.

Russia seems to allow the Azerbaijan operation to continue for a while in order to settle in Armenia more ... The dream of the borders of the Russian Soviet Union shows in Armenia after Georgia, Ukraine and Belarus ... They seem to take this opportunity.

Combat-Master

Baklava Consumer
Reactions
15 25,473
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Turkey
Azeri Smerch fired at Martakert
1601283967784.png

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,338
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Sunni Turkey and Shia Azerbaijan working together shows how sectratarianism can be solved.

Most important of all we seen what a bunch of frauds the Saudis and Iranians are both stoke sectratarian conflicts but when it comes to defending Sunnis and Shias they would rather kill them then defending them as they claim.

I hope people see the reality of this. Biggest factor on why Iran is against Azerbaijan has to do with their Anti Turkism and how much they hate Turks that it does not matter if Turks are Shias if they are Turks they are the enemies.

Huelague

Experienced member
Reactions
4 3,938
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
I hope This conflict will be a milestone for brother Azerbaijan to get some facts about their procurement strategy. I hope their decision makers will understand the importance of getting closer to Turkey in arm production and purchase policies. They have purchased 3-4 different kind of Israeli drones but they are using Turkish tactical drones on frontlines as force multiplier (they have requested these drones as urgent need after they faced Armenian aggression in this year and I think the drones operated in this war were sent from Turkish army stocks). We have told them the restrictions of export products many times before but this is the correct time to realize the importance of having an independent arm industry (Turkish industry offers all kind of flexibility to meet Azerbaijani needs). The partnership offer of SSB for many programs are still valid for Azerbaijan.

Aserbaidschan doesnt buy weapons from abroad. They buy loyalty and support.

Saithan

Experienced member
Denmark Correspondent
Reactions
28 19,178
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Turkey
Sunni Turkey and Shia Azerbaijan working together shows how sectratarianism can be solved.

Most important of all we seen what a bunch of frauds the Saudis and Iranians are both stoke sectratarian conflicts but when it comes to defending Sunnis and Shias they would rather kill them then defending them as they claim.

I hope people see the reality of this. Biggest factor on why Iran is against Azerbaijan has to do with their Anti Turkism and how much they hate Turks that it does not matter if Turks are Shias if they are Turks they are the enemies.

Religion has nothing to do with this.

Let's just remember that all of this is happening in times where we don't have many friends. Nothin from turkic states. Only Pakistan supports us openly like this. Ukraine has an interest in stemming Russia and reconnecting with Turkish nations because we're struggled against russia in the past as well.

So we have to grab what we can hard and fast before Russia comes with a threat of intervention.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,338
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Religion has nothing to do with this.

Let's just remember that all of this is happening in times where we don't have many friends. Nothin from turkic states. Only Pakistan supports us openly like this. Ukraine has an interest in stemming Russia and reconnecting with Turkish nations because we're struggled against russia in the past as well.

So we have to grab what we can hard and fast before Russia comes with a threat of intervention.

I know religion has nothing to do with this. Afterall its a geopolitics struggle and the struggle for land and resources.

It makes me happy to see religious differences aside to see how Turks are working together.

Saithan

Experienced member
Denmark Correspondent
Reactions
28 19,178
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Turkey
I know religion has nothing to do with this. Afterall its a geopolitics struggle and the struggle for land and resources.

It makes me happy to see religious differences aside to see how Turks are working together.
You're mentioning religion in your argument again. ;D

it would be sufficent to say, THIS IS HOW TURKS WORK TOGETHER!

The arabs aren't really going to learn from it because they're still tribal.

T

triangle

Earlier, two more enemy tanks were destroyed

Our army continues counter-offensive operations to liberate our lands from occupation.
The fighting spirit and morale of the personnel of our army are high, our servicemen who take part in intense battles are fighting bravely.
As a result of the battles fought by the Azerbaijani Army on September 27 and today, a large number of Armenian troops, military facilities and military equipment were destroyed in various directions of the front.

The video shows the destruction of two enemy tanks a while ago.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,338
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
You're mentioning religion in your argument again. ;D

it would be sufficent to say, THIS IS HOW TURKS WORK TOGETHER!

The arabs aren't really going to learn from it because they're still tribal.

My statement is how religion takes a backseat when it comes to geopolitics.

T

triangle

Aww, missed opportunity right there.. Shoulda sent one down the hatch on the second tank :D

From what I've noticed is that they try to target the engines to totally immobilize the tank. This way you deny the tank to be operated effectively and tank engines are really hard to come by and it is much easier to lap up a HEAT hole in the armor, then it is to find a replacement engine.

Saithan

Experienced member
Denmark Correspondent
Reactions
28 19,178
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Turkey
Well, not to bring down the adrenalin or be a kill joy, but I think the small amount of information available is hopefully keeping the other countries in the dark as well.

I think it's very important and necessary to gain a big military advantage to ensure that Armenia is kept in check and pressured hard.

They will utilize every scrap of foreign support atm, and things may go sour very quickly if we don't achieve big victories and crush their armed forces.

Agha Sher

Experienced member
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
10 9,229
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Afghanistan
Turkish AWACS on the Armenian border. We are keeping an eye on what the Armenians and Russians do.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom