Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,127
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Armenians even tried to assasinate Abdulhamid II during Friday prayer.

Armenians took hostages in a Ottoman Bank.

During the Turkish independance war pulled the same shit with their terrorism. There is a reason why Ataturk kicked them out after the Republic was formed.

Their terrorism continued well into the cold war with Turkish diplomats dying from their bullets or bombs.

You wont see any condemnation because they are praised as national heroes given street names, statues and memorials.

Armenia has numerous memorials dedicated to Asala. Now imagine a Muslim country doing the same with Isis and Aq giving them full memorials and praise.

Dont think this is strictly because of the Diaspora. Armenia itself is also the problem.

Xenon54

Experienced member
Switzerland Correspondent
Reactions
5 6,702
Nation of residence
Switzerland
Nation of origin
Turkey
Where-are-the-Russian-peacemakers-btw-1695356686794.jpg

fushkee

Committed member
Reactions
4 214
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Do the Russians still have a face to demand something from anyone in anywhere??!

Last edited by a moderator:

Agha Sher

Experienced member
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
10 9,141
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Afghanistan
Another attack on russian peacekeepers. 1 dead and 1 wounded. Happened deep in militant controlled area. Russians are taking beatings from left and right.

Ghost soldier

Хижак
Reactions
3 3,795
Nation of residence
Morocco
Nation of origin
Moroco
Another Russian peacekeeper was killed by the Azerbaijani army.

I feel like some Shadow elements inside the Azerbaijani army are bribed to justify Russian intervention

GoatsMilk

Experienced member
Reactions
10 9,053
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Pashinyan is continuing his slimy two faced politics. On the ground he's telling his people there is no ethnic cleansing which their clearly isn't, meanwhile he's sending his foreign minister to the UN to tell the world genocide is taking place.

Absolute disgraceful rats and the EU justifying the occupation of Azeri lands, go and get f'ed you imperial wannabees. The leadership in the EU is a bunch of bastards and its an organisation filled with so many spineless nations. Eastern Europe fears a Russian invasion, meanwhile they are going to support a Russian military ally to continue her occupation of another nations lands. Absolute bastards!

The EU is going to be bad bad news moving forward if it wasn't already. So glad i voted leave over here.

Anastasius

Contributor
Azerbaijan Moderator
Reactions
3 2,941
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Azerbaijan

Azerbaijanis don't post edgy retard things on Telegram that will be picked up by western media and think tanks linked to the American government for one day challenge
I don't mean to imply that actual retards who post stuff like this don't exist but the channel is literally named Evil/Angry Mamed, I'm betting 99% on it not being serious. Probably a shitposting edgelord or worst case scenario, someone false-flagging.

As for Russians, it's not just us. Armenians have been shooting at them as well or else they're getting caught in the crossfire.

Bozan

Contributor
Reactions
5 1,698
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Turkey
I don't mean to imply that actual retards who post stuff like this don't exist but the channel is literally named Evil/Angry Mamed, I'm betting 99% on it not being serious. Probably a shitposting edgelord or worst case scenario, someone false-flagging.

As for Russians, it's not just us. Armenians have been shooting at them as well or else they're getting caught in the crossfire.

Definitely shitposting, but using photos implied to be people in the area like this is a recipe for disaster with media

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom