Blackeyes90

Contributor
Reactions
3 2,786
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
But you guys expect them to break the enemy's defence lines. They can hunt suprise targets but with their approximetly 5 kg warheads they cannot show the same effect of a lets say mk-83 class bombs.
Agreed. But they using crazy amount of artilery and MLRS systems and they seems to be quite effective .

Osprey

Reactions
Agreed. But they using crazy amount of artilery and MLRS systems and they seems to be quite effective .
But the Armenian lines are like the İtalian Alpine Walls - sure they are not as heavily as fortified as the Alpine Wall but they're not a easy catch neither- . Using only artillery would not be enough. You need a heavier punch.

Blackeyes90

Contributor
Reactions
3 2,786
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
But the Armenian lines are like the İtalian Alpine Walls - sure they are not as heavily as fortified as the Alpine Wall but they're not a easy catch neither- . Using only artillery would not be enough. You need a heavier punch.
They are losing equipment and soldiers left and right at this pace i believe they have to retreat to their second line .

Y

Yoyo

A question how come drones dont deploy flares???

When a heat seeking missile locks onto them??

I always wondered about this.
Good suggestion. Not flare dispensers (which require sophisticated/expensive detection modules and weigh a lot) but a small, lightweight IRCM might not be a bad idea for basic defense against shoulder-fired SAMs like Stinger, Igla, etc.

I think Aselsan produces them as part of their HEWS electronic warfare kits for helicopters. I bet they can adopt it for our drones.

Blackeyes90

Contributor
Reactions
3 2,786
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Not gonna change a thing on the ground. The Azeri's need more airpower and artillery. Not more cannonfodder.
What they need is time. How much time do they have ? When will Russia step in ? I expect Azerbaycan to take Fuzuli in 1 or 2 days. Agdere will also about to collapse. After that who knows ...

Agha Sher

Experienced member
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
10 9,229
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Afghanistan
I don't think Azerbaijani officers can command the Syrian Legions. We are talking about a country that you can purchase any rank you want as long as you are willing to pay money

After the level of leadership displayed by the Azeris on the battleground, I think the Turks will take direct responsibility of the TFSA units.

These guys are battle-hardened, they are not some random conscripts. I just saw a video from the liberation of Neyrab in Idlib. Man, these guys can fight and win with a little artillery support.

T

triangle

What they need is time. How much time do they have ? When will Russia step in ? I expect Azerbaycan to take Fuzuli in 1 or 2 days. Agdere will also about to collapse. After that who knows ...

What is the importance of decades long abandoned and bombed out villages just a couple km away from enemy fortifications? None.

Osprey

Reactions
Not gonna change a thing on the ground. The Azeri's need more airpower and artillery. Not more cannonfodder.
The Azeris don't even use helos. (P.S. this also means that previous Armenian claims about shooting down an Azeri helo is also #WRONG )

Last edited:
T

triangle

The Azeris don't even use helos. (P.S. this also means that previous Armenian claims about shooting down an Azeri helo is also #WRONG )

They are supposed to be heavily upgraded by the South-Africans with FLIR and laser guided missiles and the whole shebang.

Osprey

Reactions
After the level of leadership displayed by the Azeris on the battleground, I think the Turks will take direct responsibility of the TFSA units.

These guys are battle-hardened, they are not some random conscripts. I just saw a video from the liberation of Neyrab in Idlib. Man, these guys can fight and win with a little artillery support.
Well they are basically dirtbags compared to YPG - HTS and ISIS fighters -or any other group you can name- but they at least have the experience of a never seen before kind of war. I also don't think TSK members can command anything on Karabagh front - they can only be advisors at the best chance.

Saithan

Experienced member
Denmark Correspondent
Reactions
28 19,179
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Turkey
That would explain why airplane from Libya went to Baku.

I think we’ll soon see delivery from Pakistan too, if Turkey doesn’t have arms production elseware.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom