Experienced member
Lead Moderator
Reactions
81 16,456
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Turkey
Guys, let me tell you something and you can curse me later.

The Serbian Armed Forces is not a force which should be underestimated especially looking at the current state of the KSF and the current state of affairs in NATO and around the world. They are more than enough equipped for such an operation, have paramilitary forces on their disposal and a public support in Serb areas of Kosovo. They have more from everything that can make the change in both technical and manpower aspects including mediocore air forces (attack helicopters, fighter jets, UCAVs included), tanks, long range artillery etc.

Kosovo's existence is literally tied to NATO's mercy.

Bogeyman 

Experienced member
Professional
Reactions
60 29,263
Website
twitter.com
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey

JUST IN: "We call on Muslims to withdraw this resolution [Srebrenica Resolution] if they want to live together in Bosnia & Herzegovina, and if they don't, Republic of Srpska will not implement any of it. Srpska will think about how she will participate in the political life of Bosnia and how long she will participate in Bosnia. As soon as the first opportunity arises, we will be in an alliance with Serbia." - President of the Republic of Srpska, Milorad Dodik

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,001
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey

JUST IN: "We call on Muslims to withdraw this resolution [Srebrenica Resolution] if they want to live together in Bosnia & Herzegovina, and if they don't, Republic of Srpska will not implement any of it. Srpska will think about how she will participate in the political life of Bosnia and how long she will participate in Bosnia. As soon as the first opportunity arises, we will be in an alliance with Serbia." - President of the Republic of Srpska, Milorad Dodik

Izzbetgovic should have been more like Ataturk and become a Bosniak nationalist.

His Islamism has doomed Bosniaks in the long term.

If Ataturk was more of a Islamist most likely would not expel the Greeks and Armenians even tolerate them despite their treason.

He put his nation first because he knows one day that they will try again to destroy Turkiye.

Bosnian war is over now there is talks of Croats and Serbs living in Bosnia of destroying Bosnia and the Bosniaks forever.

What a stupid mistake.

Kartal1

Experienced member
Lead Moderator
Reactions
81 16,456
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Turkey

By the looks, there is something in the cook for the Balkans. There are concerning developments both around Kosovo and Bosnia.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,001
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
By the looks, there is something in the cook for the Balkans. There are concerning developments both around Kosovo and Bosnia.

Problem is too lots of Bosnians and Albanians constantly hate on Turks.

They believe the Turks are what kept them backwards.

Now they are believing in the lie that the Turks imposed Islam on them.

Albanians and Bosnians became Muslim in their own accord. Bosnians have always followed their own chuch which led to them be declared as heretics by both Orthodox and Catholics.

Albanians became Muslim due to the political benefits not out of love.

They are naive to believe the Europeans will accept them into the fold. Another Balkan war is cooking and its naive to believe it wont happen.

Afif

Experienced member
Bangladesh Correspondent
DefenceHub Diplomat
Bangladesh Moderator
Reactions
64 7,379
Nation of residence
Bangladesh
Nation of origin
Bangladesh

Do you smell any Russian engineering? I mean, I know obviously Serbs has their own beef with Bosnians but...

Iskander

Committed member
Azerbaijan Correspondent
Reactions
9 506
Nation of residence
Azerbaijan
Nation of origin
Azerbaijan
Serbia and Russia have always been bed buddies.
I am not very familiar with the Balkan region. But it seems to me that if the Russians achieve a significant victory in Ukraine, a new war in the Balkans will become inevitable. The initiator, of course, will be Serbia.
Otherwise, the Serbs will have to forget the departed Yugoslavia forever.

Last edited:

Kartal1

Experienced member
Lead Moderator
Reactions
81 16,456
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Turkey
Do you smell any Russian engineering? I mean, I know obviously Serbs has their own beef with Bosnians but...
It may be. The Russians used Serbia as a logistics base in their failed coup attmpt in Montenegro earlier, also in 2022 there was a rumored Wagner "Cultural Center" which I then assessed it may be used as the new HQ of Russian Military Intelligence bypassing to some extend diplomatic facilities and working with locals. I am not sure how it is developing after Prigozhin's death.

Serbia is known to be a Trojan Horse with its EU ambitions.

We see that the tensions in Kosovo are rising. Other than the Serbian Armed Forces movement we also saw the situation with the protests last year in which US soldiers reportedly were shot, the so called failed paramilitary operation which used vehicles from the inventory of the Serbian Gendarmerie, aggressive rhetoric by Serbia, Turkish deployment etc.

They are exploring and testing the ground. If something happens it will be a asymmetric operation with the participation of local forces which would eventually be used as a trigger for the Serbian Armed Forces possible bigger intervention.

We will see what happens, but I am sure that the Serbs are not people who forget easily. They want Kosovo and sooner or later will try to take it back. Destabilizing actions help in their narratives by provoking harsh responses from the Kosovo security forces. So far Kosovo is acting with restraint, but if chaos prevails we may see serious consequences. Stability is must!

BaburKhan

Committed member
Reactions
5 615
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Germany
Problem is too lots of Bosnians and Albanians constantly hate on Turks.

They believe the Turks are what kept them backwards.

Now they are believing in the lie that the Turks imposed Islam on them.

Albanians and Bosnians became Muslim in their own accord. Bosnians have always followed their own chuch which led to them be declared as heretics by both Orthodox and Catholics.

Albanians became Muslim due to the political benefits not out of love.

They are naive to believe the Europeans will accept them into the fold. Another Balkan war is cooking and its naive to believe it wont happen.

Islam existet in the Balkan before the Ottoman Empire entered. There was just few Muslims, but still there were some. It was coming with Dealer from north Africa. During the Ottoman Islam expandet. There are some Mosques in Kosovo, my Brother in Law told me. He explained me for one Mosque in Mitrovica from pre-Ottoman Times which is not ready for Prayer.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom