Gary

Experienced member
Reactions
22 12,842
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
India is a constitutionally secular country, that's what matters. Speculations of nobodies won't determine zilch.

They served as the President and Supreme Commander of The Indian Armed Forces as what the constitution sanctions the post to do. Not our fault that one of our enemy is an Islamic Republic.

Yes, they use these official titles to somewhat covers things up. Because if they instead use the title " President and Supreme Commander of The Hindu Armed Forces" , now that would be too obvious.

My point remains, just because some nominally 'Muslim' get the job. It means shit, because whatever their position is, they are using their capacity to serve an enemy society (in this case Hindu India).

Secularism, which is rampant in Muslim land from the XX century, gave the illusion that different society could live side by side, this is not true and dangerous. . The enemy uses this to infiltrate posts in the government, and then came up with policies and actions that harms the Muslims.

Now it's becoming clear from the image in Bangladesh, what Secularist Hasina brought, I sincerely hope that the Muslims in that country understand that there is no other political model worthy of struggle other than Islam. Secularism has failed Muslims from Morocco to Indonesia, it's time to have a second thought.

"From the look of it", any statistical data or inputs?

I mean I just gave you an image from one of its prisons. statistics or no statistic is now irrelevant.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom