Biden appoints warmongers

Joh17

Reactions
Nation of residence
Sweden
Nation of origin
Sweden
Was told this spiritually. In the middle east i think. The news confirms something is going on.

Was thinking that if you tell lots of people about it then the warpropaganda will not work well and we may be able to prevent war.

Matthew 5:9 - Blessed are the peacemakers: for they shall be called the children of God.

S

Sinan

Was told this spiritually. In the middle east i think. The news confirms something is going on.

Was thinking that if you tell lots of people about it then the warpropaganda will not work well and we may be able to prevent war.

Matthew 5:9 - Blessed are the peacemakers: for they shall be called the children of God.
Read the articles. I don't think anything extraordinary going on. Last year US assasinated Iran's most beloved hero. If that didn't cause war, these steps won't cause war either.

Last edited by a moderator:

Parry Brima

Contributor
Reactions
1 1,057
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Last month Biden announced the US will end support for Saudi Arabia's offensive operations against Iran backed Houti's in Yemen. Kinda against your argument this.

dani92

Committed member
Reactions
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Iraq
Since he took office he raised taxes and the prices of gas and food are getting higher.

S

Sinan

USA must to push back Russian. Before it’s to late.
Let's remember what happened in Georgia and Crimea. I think US must be careful when dealing with Russia.

So far, Russia gained foothold in Syria and Libya. More over it's wagner mercenaries are operating in various African countries.

US building up it's forces in Greece, but i don't think that will deter Russia.

Gary

Experienced member
Reactions
21 12,596
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Not gonna happen, the US is busy trying to keep an edge against an increasingly sophisticated China in the Pacific. In fact the risk of the US starting another war in the ME is slimmer than ever, in the Pentagon there's less staff for the Middle Eastern section than there's for the Indo-Pacific section.

Joh17

Reactions
Nation of residence
Sweden
Nation of origin
Sweden
Not gonna happen, the US is busy trying to keep an edge against an increasingly sophisticated China in the Pacific. In fact the risk of the US starting another war in the ME is slimmer than ever, in the Pentagon there's less staff for the Middle Eastern section than there's for the Indo-Pacific section.
Thanks for the information. What if the plan is for U.S to lose? I´m thinking the Biden laptop and CCP connection.

Costin84

Reactions
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Romania
Zerohedge as a journalistic source?? And what's with the Biblical quotes ? I kind of get spooked when people randomly quote the Bible in casual conversations:)))

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,164
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Zerohedge as a journalistic source?? And what's with the Biblical quotes ? I kind of get spooked when people randomly quote the Bible in casual conversations:)))

Both Muslims and Christians believe in the end of days and judgement day.

I wonder how big of a role this plays in geopolitics is debatable.

xizhimen

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
China
Nation of origin
China
US dares to launch no wars in the future anywhere with China constantly checking it out and sizing it up.

Costin84

Reactions
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Romania
Both Muslims and Christians believe in the end of days and judgement day.

I wonder how big of a role this plays geopolitics is debatable.
I really hope it doesn't play ANY role in major geopolitical decisions at the top.The last thing we need is important people taking important decisions based on religious fervour. If they do, the end of times will become a self fulfilling prophecy at the hands of loonies.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,164
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
I really hope it doesn't play ANY role in major geopolitical decisions at the top.The last thing we need is important people taking important decisions based on religious fervour. If they do, the end of times will become a self fulfilling prophecy at the hands of loonies.

Indeed I agree to be honest.

Joh17

Reactions
Nation of residence
Sweden
Nation of origin
Sweden
People just have to expose their plans online and they can´t go for it. With some work one person can do that. If people are told Biden Whitehouse are going to start a major war in the middle east and it then happens it´s a huuuge wake up call. There is no way they then can manipulate public opinion to go along with war.

TR_123456

Experienced member
Staff member
Administrator
Reactions
Nation of residence
Nethelands
Nation of origin
Turkey

Do not change titles of articles please.
We like to keep the original titles.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom