Denmark Correspondent
Reactions
21 18,639
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Turkey
Congratz.

I think UK is quite an exemplary country of how children of migrants can achieve recognition and become ministers, literally representative for the whole people in different positions.

N

Null/Void

Congratz.

I think UK is quite an exemplary country of how children of migrants can achieve recognition and become ministers, literally representative for the whole people in different positions.
Canada be like hold my Labatt/Molson Beer please

Kaptaan

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
Reactions
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Pakistan
Yes, despite what you might hear UK offers opportunity for hard working people with talent to reach the top. It's not perfect, no society but fact is if you rise to the challange nothing will hold you back. Sajid Javid is son of of Pakistani migrant who worked as conductor in the local bus company and the family lived in run down inner city terrace house. From their Sajid went to university, got job in banking and soon was one the board of directors of Chase Manhatten Bank, New York. From their he ended up with Duetche Bank before going to politics.

Sajid Javid is MP from Bromsgrove and his constituency is literally all white as Bromsgrove has 97% indigenous English with less than half per cent Pakistani origin population. This makes him remarkable.

He is now one of most senior ministers as before this he was Chancellor, Home Secretay equivalent to what other countries have as interior minister thus responsible for law and order etc. Bizzarely when he was Home Secretary is brother Bash was senior Metropolian Police commander.

Sajid has been touted as possible future Prime Minister.

Will Bromsgrove MP Sajid Javid be our next PM?​

_96975770_mediaitem58413278.jpg
Patrick Burns
Political editor, Midlands

And to cap it while his brother was the Met Police Commander with Sajid being the boss at Home Office, Sadiq Khan was the Lord Mayor of London - one of the worlds leading global cities.

mulj

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Next stop PM. Congrats to the Pakistani community, i suppose this is partially their achievement to. Hope he can help his origin country under his domain too.

Kaptaan

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
Reactions
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Pakistan
Hope he can help his origin country under his domain too.
I think it would be wrong to expect anything from him as Health Secretary or if he makes Prime Minister. But the fact that he got their should be source of inspiration for Pakistani's everywhere and also gives the community a positive image - something trust me we badly need after the continous storm of propaganda we get from a very populous country where English is widespread thus have the ability to inject venom in the global media which is dominated by English speaking countries.

We also get jacked by the Islamaphobes who often find convergence with our populous neighbour. Bizzare but far right groups often have token you knw who in their ranks howling on about the 'Muslim hordes'.

Barry

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Northern Cyprus
He's a massive sociopathic cunt, nothing to be proud of. He has to be more racist and treat minorities worse than his white peers so he fits in. An Uncle Tariq.

Kaptaan

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
Reactions
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Pakistan
He's a massive sociopathic cunt, nothing to be proud of. He has to be more racist and treat minorities worse than his white peers so he fits in. An Uncle Tariq.
With that sort of thinking not sure Britain is country for you.

Kaptaan

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
Reactions
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Pakistan
At those highest levels of power and authority, everyone is a psychopath no matter the color of the skin 🙁
I never understand this type of thinking. your not going to reach the top by thinking and acting like a ghetto bunny. Jews are a great example. They have got into every nich of western society and from the inside exert enormous influence. But from outside they look entirely blended in. Often it's takes some effort to find out they are of Jewish extraction.

Top Bottom