DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
10 9,114
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Afghanistan
How about no.

Bulgaria is a threat to Turkish interests in the Balkans alongside the Serbs and Greeks.

Bulgaria is essential a meaningless and weak country. Better sell them some drones and bring them under Turkish influence and reliance.

Heartbang

Experienced member
Reactions
7 3,591
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Bulgaria is a threat to Turkish interests in the Balkans alongside the Serbs and Greeks.
i've always wondered how feasible it would be to pull a Manstein Plan while marching towards Selanik...

Heartbang

Experienced member
Reactions
7 3,591
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Bulgaria is essential a meaningless and weak country. Better sell them some drones and bring them under Turkish influence and reliance.
this i like more. materialize a mini defence pact between Turkiye, Bulgaria, Albania and N. Macedonia against Greece.
get an airbase and a port from Algeria to keep France in its place.
then annex the TRNC and get the Greeks to declare war, then curb-stomp the little shits.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,045
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey

Nope they are under Russian influence.

A trojan horse for Turkiye.

Also we dont gain much with Bulgaria.

Romania on the other hand is fine.

Agha Sher

Experienced member
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
10 9,114
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Afghanistan
Nope they are under Russian influence.

A trojan horse for Turkiye.

Also we dont gain much with Bulgaria.

Romania on the other hand is fine.

You are mistaken. They are a NATO member and under US influence. They have delivered tons of ammo and military equipment to Ukraine. Bulgaria can help Turkey isolate Greece.

Zafer

Experienced member
Reactions
6 7,170
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
There was a mention of TB2 sales to another African country recently, but we still don't know which one.

Agha Sher

Experienced member
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
10 9,114
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Afghanistan
There was a mention of TB2 sales to another African country recently, but we still don't know which one.

TB2 was exported to Togo. It is not on your map my friend. It will be interesting to see this other African country?

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,045
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Bulgaria has a sizeable Turkish population we should do everything to sell them weapons.

We seen how they treat them.

Dont forget how their opression caused a refugee crisis and a mass exodus in Eastern Thrace.

In the Balkans I would form a bloc with Bosnia, Albania, Macedonia, Romania and Croatia.

Cant trust Serbs, Bulgarians and especially Greeks.

I would not even try to strengthen their army.

TheInsider

Experienced member
Professional
Solutions
Reactions
27 13,690
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
We seen how they treat them.

Dont forget how their opression caused a refugee crisis and a mass exodus in Eastern Thrace.

In the Balkans I would form a bloc with Bosnia, Albania, Macedonia, Romania and Croatia.

Cant trust Serbs, Bulgarians and especially Greeks.

I would not even try to strengthen their army.
Bulgarian Turks are doing fine since Bulgaria get rid of communism and entered the EU. Turks have a political party and they are getting more and more votes. As stated above selling weapons is the logical and best way to increase our influence in Bulgaria via soft power.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom