Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,225
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
of course he is akp dude!! if you do not know that , it is your lack of knowledge!!
he did not work in any defense company or any defense project before getting assigned to tusas
he was assigned to thy during akp era. later when thy is about to fail due bad decisions like opening many routes to africa with out any financial profit but to make feto guys happy, he was transferred to tusas after tskgv handed over to President after 15 july issues.

it seems you know nothing, so better do not post smileys if you dont know something about an issue.
after temel kotil assigned to tusas, many engineers left the company since he assigned many unrelated people to tusas as managers!!

You literally just said once akp is gone the F35s will come.

You are more deluded than me.

Yasar_TR

Experienced member
Staff member
Administrator
Reactions
122 15,023
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Turkey
TAI is not responsible for the export licence, if USA didn't gived is not our fault. Trolls are trolling againg. First they gived the licence, according to a tweet not. And everything is based on tweet, so trolls should wait for offical news.
It is not just a tweet I am afraid.
Mr Kotil, on 6th January said that the following day the 2 helicopters were being delivered to Philippines. Below news is dated 10th January and from an official “Republic of Philippines“ Philippines News Agency;

Now, there has been nearly a month. But still no statement from both parties.

In my opinion TAI is responsible. As a company you do not start production unless you have concrete proof in your hands that you have a valid export license for those engines. Especially after the cock up with Pakistani T-129s.

There must be some other reason why these helicopters have not been delivered. It could be financial problems on the PhilippIne’s side.
They may already be there and we may be just wasting time on the subject.
Until Tusas comes out with an official statement, further discussion is just conjecture.

Last edited:

MADDOG

Contributor
Türkiye Correspondent
Professional
Reactions
31 7,977
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Cyprus
So now Temel Kotil is an akp dude now 🤣

Im 100% sure a lot of engineers would laugh at your petty politics.
I like Temel Kotil as a person. He does his job well. Very hardworking individual. However, anyone who has worked with him during his career (I'm referring to his THY and TAI days) would know that he is an AKP dude. Now I don't want to start a political argument here, just clarifying certain things.

TheInsider

Experienced member
Professional
Solutions
Reactions
27 13,906
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Lol Bangladesh is smart. Countries will rush to Turkish defense products there will be a big queue. First come first served :)

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,225
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
I like Temel Kotil as a person. He does his job well. Very hardworking individual. However, anyone who has worked with him during his career (I'm referring to his THY and TAI days) would know that he is an AKP dude. Now I don't want to start a political argument here, just clarifying certain things.

I never seen him talk about his political afffiliations.

Cabatli_TR

Experienced member
Staff member
Administrator
Reactions
80 45,486
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
The UAE Navy is reported to be interested in Turkish mini-submarines.

A meeting between Emirati and Turkish military advisors is said to have been held to discuss matters related to Turkish-made mini-submarines during the visit of Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan to Abu Dhabi.

MADDOG

Contributor
Türkiye Correspondent
Professional
Reactions
31 7,977
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Cyprus
I never seen him talk about his political afffiliations.
Me neither. Yet I can positively confirm what I wrote above. Used to work with him. And anyone who has worked with him would tell you the same thing. It's not a surprise though. TAI is owned by the state (sort of). Much like Turkish Airlines.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,225
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Me neither. Yet I can positively confirm what I wrote above. Used to work with him. And anyone who has worked with him would tell you the same thing. It's not a surprise though. TAI is owned by the state (sort of). Much like Turkish Airlines.

Thats pretty cool to be honest

the

Reactions
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Turkey
1646257848200.png

Highly likely that the final destination of the cargo is Ukraine. The question is, what is Turkey sending? More TB2s? More TB2 ammo?

Hexciter

Experienced member
Reactions
4 11,448
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Cemal Acar: In the photographs I saw on the field, the use of Turkish-made Garanti Kompozit tactical headgear by the Ukrainian security forces caught my attention. Probably bought in large numbers.
The pictured ones in my previous post reported are the 8th Main Maintenance Center Command production.
——////
Aybars: In the Turkish Armed Forces, ballistic heads produced by 3 different companies/commands are used.
Production of the Main Maintenance Center Command in the first photo; Garanti Composite in the second photo; Gentex Ops-Core in the third photo.

Huelague

Experienced member
Reactions
4 3,917
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
After Germany announced a plan to invest up to 100 Billion USD into the German Army, I Looked up what exactly and I found out something interesting.
The Composite Helmets which were exported to Ukraine will likely be ordered by Germany as well.

> We are talking about 166.000 Pieces

I don’t understand. Who should deliver the helmets? Rheinmetall? Or Schuberth and Hexonia?

Stuka

Contributor
Think Tank Analyst
Reactions
5 4,539
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Turkey
I don’t understand. Who should deliver the helmets? Rheinmetall? Or Schuberth and Hexonia?

The Article behind the paywall implies that the Helmets be imported from Turkey.
while the inner coating will be imported from the US.

The User is likely suggesting that those mentioned companies could have produced similar helmets as well.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom