Dzaferovic: Azerbaijan will help BiH in Gas Supply, and we will help them in Demining

Anastasius

Contributor
Azerbaijan Moderator
Reactions
3 2,916
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Azerbaijan

sefik-dzaferovic.jpg

November 4, 2021

The member of the Presidency of our country, Sefik Dzaferovic, who met yesterday with the President of Azerbaijan, Ilham Aliyev at the Global Forum in that country, gave an interview.One of the key messages is that Azerbaijan is ready to help Bosnia and Herzegovina (BiH) with gas supplies.

Azerbaijan is ready to help BiH connect to the Adriatic-Ionian gas pipeline as soon as possible so that our country has gas from Azerbaijan. This is the conclusion of the meeting of the member of the BiH Presidency, Sefik Dzaferovic, with the President of Azerbaijan, Ilham Aliyev.

After the meeting in Baku with the President of Azerbaijan, Dzaferovic also mentioned to the BiH media that the problem with connecting arose because “something got stuck in the procedures within BiH“.

“I hope that there will be enough wisdom and readiness within BiH to join this project. It would be very important for supplying our country with gas from Azerbaijan. President Aliyev promised to help and I believe it can be very effective help. The important thing from the meeting is the fact that Azerbaijan needs help in demining, and BiH has a great experience when it comes to that process, so I expressed readiness to start a mechanism within BiH so that BiH and Azerbaijan can cooperate in that regard, and that after the decision of the institutions, professionals come who have great experience in demining and to perform instructor work for people from Azerbaijan,” Dzaferovic stated.

How can BiH help Azerbaijan?

Dzaferovic also pointed out how Azerbaijan liberated and reintegrated the country’s constitutional order, a significant part of its territory, and how they now need renewal and construction now. He said that President Aliyev called on BiH companies to participate in the reconstruction of those areas, referring to the Karabakh region. Dzaferovic thinks that there is great interest in BiH when it comes to activities in this area.

“At this moment, the most important thing is to unblock the work of institutions in BiH, that they start functioning normally. I think that is in the interest of all of us who live in BiH because we all suffer damage due to the current blockade of our country’s institutions,” Dzaferovic explained.

Dmr

Reactions
1 330
Nation of residence
Macedonia
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Azerbaijan has done major advances in weapons industry and production,maybe we could get some help from them in that area if someone actually asks for it.Then again Dzaferovic doesn't seem to care much about that.
Meanwhile Bosnian Serb special forces are doing exercises while openly preparing secession(and probably another genocide) fully encouraged by Serbia.

Bosanski Vojnik

Reactions
Nation of residence
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina
I would like to see Bosnia & Azerbaijan work together on development of Artillery systems, rockets and drones. Azerbaijan has great tech at the moment but how much is domestic produced? I think both countries can benefit immensely through defence cooperation. Bosnia has developed its own 40km range Truck Mounted SP Howitzer but it desperately needs an investor for mass production.

Given that Azerbaijan has largely solved the Nagorno-Karabakh question after the victory in the last war in 2020 I would like to see Bosnia purchase Mi-24's and phased out 2k12 Kub's and SA-3 systems all with Ukranian upgrade after purchase.

Anastasius

Contributor
Azerbaijan Moderator
Reactions
3 2,916
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Azerbaijan
I would like to see Bosnia & Azerbaijan work together on development of Artillery systems, rockets and drones. Azerbaijan has great tech at the moment but how much is domestic produced? I think both countries can benefit immensely through defence cooperation. Bosnia has developed its own 40km range Truck Mounted SP Howitzer but it desperately needs an investor for mass production.
Most of it is foreign-purchased but we do produce some stuff like the Istiglal sniper rifle.

Follow us on social media

Latest posts

Top Bottom