what

Experienced member
Reactions
9 6,050
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
Let's start a post on anything from renewables, nuclear energy to resources.

Saithan

Experienced member
Denmark Correspondent
Reactions
21 18,734
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Turkey
This is where I cry because of the stupidity of turkish politicians.

If we had a proper autocratic public sector with politicians just auditing, and such we'd have kept the energy supply contracts on steady terms while working towards diminishing/diversifying our needs.

Well, I hope we don't do long term contracts anymore. max 4 years.

Mis_TR_Like

Contributor
Staff member
Administrator
Reactions
25 4,996
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Northern Cyprus
Turkey is among the countries with the largest thorium reserves in the world. So it would be a viable option for our future energy needs. I sincerely hope Turkish scientists are studying it and planning on using it in the future.

Article about thorium and its importance in the future of renewable energy
https://www.theolympian.com/opinion/op-ed/article245284335.html

Mis_TR_Like

Contributor
Staff member
Administrator
Reactions
25 4,996
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Northern Cyprus
Hopefully my posting fits here in this energy thread

I want to lecture why nuclear civilian usage is possible but military grade nuclear fission chain reaction is not possible and against the law of physics:

Every material is made of crystals. A material has many chrystal layers in its core. Also radioactive materials.

The fake story of nuclear chain reaction needs a fission material made of 100% single crystal to work properly. Any material without these specifications will simply not got into a chain reaction.

this is a example picture:
maxresdefault.jpg

No radioactive material can be grown into a single crystal because it is too unstable for the process. the heat signature is not controlable. Because of the nuclear heat reaction.

Thats the reason why Nuclear warheads are a mere fantasy and a hoax.

Nuclear warheads are not a hoax my friend. Please refrain from making such statements, or we may need to do something about it. This is a free speech platform, however statements which completely contradict proven science are not acceptable. You may believe what you say, but the scientific community, and frankly, most of the world, disagrees. If you are really serious on proving your theory then move it to the "international lounge" (anything is allowed there).

This is a website where people come to learn, spreading misinformation isn't recommended. Thanks!

Mis_TR_Like

Contributor
Staff member
Administrator
Reactions
25 4,996
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Northern Cyprus
Minerva poisoned your mind, insallah Allah will forgive you for your sins.

I am not interested in this Minerva PEST FORUM anymore. You are liars or helpers of liars.

You know what. If you can prove your statements then provide a link. Go ahead. I'd love to see it.

TR_123456

Experienced member
Staff member
Administrator
Reactions
Nation of residence
Nethelands
Nation of origin
Turkey
Turkey is among the countries with the largest thorium reserves in the world. So it would be a viable option for our future energy needs. I sincerely hope Turkish scientists are studying it and planning on using it in the future.

Article about thorium and its importance in the future of renewable energy
https://www.theolympian.com/opinion/op-ed/article245284335.html
CANDU reactors from Canada are capable of using thorium,The US india and China are already developing Thorium reactors.
Havent heard/read anything about Thorium research/developments in our country,sadly.

what

Experienced member
Reactions
9 6,050
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey

what

Experienced member
Reactions
9 6,050
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
Turkey started discussions with major Gas companies to work on the recently discovered gas fields in the Black Sea. Approx. 3.5 bln € of investment are needed and TPAO is open to work with a partner. /Bloomberg

Top Bottom