Europe Doesn't Want The US China Cold War Yet

mulj

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Europe acts dumb as usual, ther interest will suffer around the world where usa has determinal influence, USA has enough bench palyers to hurt fragile EU.

N

Null/Void

Europe acts dumb as usual, ther interest will suffer around the world where usa has determinal influence, USA has enough bench palyers to hurt fragile EU.
I would not call it dumb but a bit short sighted Europe well what is it it certain that by Europe we dont mean Romania or Poland which are minor guys but France and Germany at the driver seat anyways I think the Franco Germans want to play off both sides as well as the same thing Russians vis a vis Nordstream as well hence why should never trust Europeans lol

Last edited by a moderator:

mulj

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina
@Yankeestani it is like that, eurobe obviously forgot big daddy over the see,
I would not call it dumb but a bit short sighted Europe well what is it it certain that by Europe we dont mean Romania or Poland which are minor guys but France and Germany at the driver seat anyways I think the Franco Germans want to play off both sides as well as the same thing Russians vis a vis Nordstream as well hence why should never trust Europeans lol
My language is harsh but you figured what i meant :),

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom