DefenceHub Diplomat
Bangladesh Moderator
Reactions
64 7,323
Nation of residence
Bangladesh
Nation of origin
Bangladesh
Its not going to change anything really.
For sure! Buy it will tell you something about indian foreign policy

Baryshx

Contributor
Reactions
8 2,033
Website
www.twitter.com
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey

Heartbang

Experienced member
Reactions
7 3,554
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Armenia is signing huge arms deal with india!
a week ago, Erdogan wished peace in Kashmir, from the UN general assembly. Indian government responded to that by sending their minister of foreign affairs to South Cyprus.
doesnt look like an action from someone who believes they're in the right, innit?

They need to be taken down a peg or two.

borchadinho

Reactions
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
a week ago, Erdogan wished peace in Kashmir, from the UN general assembly. Indian government responded to that by sending their minister of foreign affairs to South Cyprus.
doesnt look like an action from someone who believes they're in the right, innit?

They need to be taken down a peg or two.

Yes after Malum persons made Kashmir his own issue when it was none of our business because Milli Gorus and IHH type mentality we saw the biggest screw up in FP with every country now we have 15 million refugees up our arse.

Plus we sell there number one enemy our top of the state drones like cakes.

They should stop cucking the countries interests for there own benefit and that of some failed states we have nothing to do with.

You know better Indian foriegn policy is rather passive, neutral outside South East Asia, they tried to maintain this with Turkey until recently.

You have two populists BJP Hindus and ummahtards who can't get there own head out there arse. Although I must say BJP probably surpasses AK trolls by a 100 miles when it comes to stupidity.

Mind you it will make no difference, Indian will see its systems go up in flames.

Last edited:

borchadinho

Reactions
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
he did not actually. see and hear for yourself:

Yes I did see, you obviously don't know how to read. His been raving on for 10 years about Kashmir as if it is our business, you think years of screw up will be fixed by one speech. Like you AK trolls think Israel will sign a gas pipeline because Malum persons made another of many U turns. This will only be seen as backtracking

That's not how FP works, it takes years to build trust which can be ruined in one day.

Lucky India is unimportant in our region, not an Israel or France. They can milk Armenians for what money they have left.

Last edited:

GoatsMilk

Experienced member
Reactions
9 8,965
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Exactly, he praise Erdoğan and make him believe whatever he says.

Erdogan is egocentric and narcissistic. This is why the americans always created an illusion that erdogan had a special relationship with Obama or Trump, meanwhile the USA was doing everything to arm our enemies and cripple are nation.

He's very easy to manipulate and use by world leaders.

This is also why all the brownnoses around him play the same tune, tell erdogan he's great and praise his every move for personal benefits. As Turks we should learn from the Putin dictatorship the results it can lead to on the battlefield.

Afif

Experienced member
Bangladesh Correspondent
DefenceHub Diplomat
Bangladesh Moderator
Reactions
64 7,323
Nation of residence
Bangladesh
Nation of origin
Bangladesh
Yes after Malum persons made Kashmir his own issue when it was none of our business because Milli Gorus and IHH type mentality we saw the biggest screw up in FP with every country now we have 15 million refugees up our arse.

Plus we sell there number one enemy our top of the state drones like cakes.

They should stop cucking the countries interests for there own benefit and that of some failed states we have nothing to do with.

You know better Indian foriegn policy is rather passive, neutral outside South East Asia, they tried to maintain this with Turkey until recently.

You have two populists BJP Hindus and ummahtards who can't get there own head out there arse. Although I must say BJP probably surpasses AK trolls by a 100 miles when it comes to stupidity.

Mind you it will make no difference, Indian will see its systems go up in flames.
It is not just that, BJP hundred miles ahead in troiling. Their ideology is far more dangerous than akp's ideology. They have roots in nazi ideology. Actually, There is no comparison in a fundemental sense. https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...sQFnoECAcQAQ&usg=AOvVaw1bjFdNuhTEamuTOyO3uCRF https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...IQFnoECAcQAQ&usg=AOvVaw0PGO-yn0EF7kK0bGhgKCGx
No religius or political leader in turkey ( no matter how dumb or stupid they are ) openly calls for genocide of greek or armenians or christians nor they believe in such ideology. BJP and its parent organization RSS is completely oposite. These incidents are not very rare in india nowadays.
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...AQFnoECB4QAQ&usg=AOvVaw1x_xh05EO2RoNO2bd8zzsw https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...FBAWegQIDRAB&usg=AOvVaw2kw4yhirOlExFQT2n4Z_YG
you can research these topics for yourself extensively if you want to. ( don't have to take my words for it )

Last edited:

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 17,971
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey

Azerbaijan and Pakistan are close even Pakistan supported Azerbaijan.

This is the foreign policy of India and Pakistan. Whoever Pakistan supports India supports the opposite while Pakistan does the same thing.

Not going have an effect in the Caucasus because Pakistan and India barely have any influence here.

Armenia is also supported by China. Between Azerbaijan and Armenia you have India and China on the Armenian side while Pakistan and Israel are on Azerbaijans side.

Geopolitics make strange bedfellows.

Afif

Experienced member
Bangladesh Correspondent
DefenceHub Diplomat
Bangladesh Moderator
Reactions
64 7,323
Nation of residence
Bangladesh
Nation of origin
Bangladesh
Yes I did see, you obviously don't know how to read. His been raving on for 10 years about Kashmir as if it is our business, you think years of screw up will be fixed by one speech. Like you AK trolls think Israel will sign a gas pipeline because Malum persons made another of many U turns. This will only be seen as backtracking

That's not how FP works, it takes years to build trust which can be ruined in one day.

Lucky India is unimportant in our region, not an Israel or France. They can milk Armenians for what money they have left.
Okay! Let's just say kashmir is not turkey's business at all. Then the question will follow, what is turkey's actual business then ?
Cyprus ? Azerbaijan ? Because of what ?
Turkic RACIAL IDENTITY and PAN ETHNICITY ?

Hold on for a sec! is it a good idea to form your foreign policy based on that in 21th century?
Or is it because of shared culture?
Or should it be based on solely economic interest ?
how about core shared values and ideas ?
Or should it be based on the combination of all ?
In case of geopolitical opportunity cost, which one of these should be prioritized ?
What is the best choice ?
Are you sure you already think these trough in every shape and way necessary ?

These are extremely complicated, complex and serious matter. And requires respected academic expertise and deep knowledge in various area of social science ( like sociology, political science, economics and history. ) So i don't think it is very wise to decide a serious foreign policy matter so simply and binary 'THIS IS OUR BUSINESS AND THIS IS NOT.

NOTE, please don't take it too literally or personally. i am just trying to make a general point.

Last edited:

borchadinho

Reactions
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Okay! Let's just say kashmir is not turkey's business at all. Then the question will follow, what is turkey's actual business then ?

Hold on for a sec! is it a good idea to form your foreign policy based on that in 21th century?
Or is it because of shared culture? Or should it be based on soley economic interest ?
Or should it be based on core shared values and ideas ?
Or should it be based on the combination of all ? In term of geopolitical opertunity cost which one these should be prioritized ?

These are extremely complicated, complex and serious matter. And requires respected academic expertise and deep knowledge in various area of social sceince ( like sociology, political sceince, economics and history. ) So i don't it is very wise to decide a serious foreign policy matter so simply 'THIS IS OUR BUSINESS AND THIS IS NOT.

NOTE, please dont take it too personally. i am just trying to make a general point.

Kashmir is not our business, it has no geopolitical impact on Turkey.

Cyprus and Azerbaijan even if you take out kin ties are strategically important to us, having kin ties gives us a bonus.

As with Syria and Iraq, like the involvement in Libya and Somalia is of our interests, all directly impact Turkey and help future power projection.

Internal politics of India is not my concern, and not the place for this, you talk about a would be genocide, while your own people were put to genocide and massacred by your very own former countrymen from Pakistan. Should we cut ties with them? Or you? Well I tell you, Islamists delayed the recognition of your state and jeopardised every potential tie Turkey had with Bangladesh not to "hurt" a said nation.

IHH type lobbies pushed to breaking point Turkish state ties with Bangladesh over a criminal (by Bengali law) being put to death for being complicit in the Bengali genocide. Do you see problem when FP is driven by Islamists who have ideological and personal interests in countries like Pakistan with charities, schools, businesses and family ties based on corruption at the highest levels.

Why did we break ties with Egypt, over a dead man to be, while we shake hands with people from the Gulf who AK trolls said were the financers of the Feto coup attempt, now we are selling them drones.

FP has no place for idealogy and humanitarianism, it should be done pragmatically based on interests and long term state goals.

Turkey has more important issue then Kashmir, taking up UN time over Kashmir, a region you have 0 influence in, a conflict that has already been resolved by status quo is a waste of time and Turkey is not the gandermiere of Pakistans FP ffs.

Further you antagonise countries, like with Israel, who approached Cyrus and Greece after IHH mentality ruined decades of prosperous relations, and you have AK sheep's here who forget yesterday are crying why the Iron Dome is being sold to Southern Cyprus.

Gulf Arabs can maintain a good relationship with India and Pakistan by staying out of Kashmir conflict, as should Turkey.

BJP Hindus are the worst kind, I know very well the historical butthurt they have against Turks, which Turkey they see as an extension of, however both countries would have an otherwise beneficial relationship like Turkey - Bangladesh does now when Turks stop cucking there countries interests because they learnt to parrot fake IHH Islamist narratives like "but but they sent gold huloggggg".

Hilarious thing is Pislamists here also admit China is a threat to long term to Turkish strategic interests in Central Asia, who do you think China's little lapdog will side with? Who else sees China as a threat in the region?

Last edited:

Baryshx

Contributor
Reactions
8 2,033
Website
www.twitter.com
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey

In case of geopolitical opportunity cost, which one of these should be prioritized ?

These are extremely complicated, complex and serious matter. And requires respected academic expertise and deep knowledge in various area of social science ( like sociology, political science, economics and history. ) So i don't think it is very wise to decide a serious foreign policy matter so simply and binary 'THIS IS OUR BUSINESS AND THIS IS NOT.

NOTE, please don't take it too personally. i am just trying to make a general point.
I agree with Zeki Velidi Togan's idea below regarding the Islamic Union, relations with Islamic countries and what Turkiye's stance should be.

"... the pasha said in a sentence, 'when I was a commander in Medina, I was crying because the Islamic nations could not get along. After I came to Kabul, I told the journalists. I said that I came to your hometown to wash the tears in my eyes and relieve my sore eyes. But these eyes are sad. He is still old. You are a historian, write it in your notebook and put it in. Fahri Pasha says that the Islamic nations will not unite, the unity of Islam will not be realized.

I replied to him: 'The idea of unity of Islam that you designed in Medina and that you intend to continue in Kabul was already baseless. Unity among Islamic nations should be established not only on the basis of religious feelings, but also on the basis of economic interests. What is more important than unions on the basis of religion is the idea of nationality that we are learning from Europeans. but it would not be right to base this on the principle of bigotry. The most important task for us is to learn about the social revolution and reactionary movements that are in struggle in the world today, and to determine our route in this struggle. Respect for the law of every nation, resisting encroachments should also be the main hope in the future policy of the Turkish nation."

Zeki Velidi Togan & His Scientific Life Works Political Activities Memories (Dr. Serkan Acar)

Baryshx

Contributor
Reactions
8 2,033
Website
www.twitter.com
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey

NOTE, please don't take it too personally. i am just trying to make a general point.
The worst, embarrassing and incompetent trolls in the World I've seen are those in Russia, Türkiye, Greece, India and Pakistan.

There are Arabs of course, but they are very weak.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 17,971
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Kashmir is not our business, it has no geopolitical impact on Turkey.

Cyprus and Azerbaijan even if you take out kin ties are strategically important to us, having kin ties gives us a bonus.

As with Syria and Iraq, like the involvement in Libya and Somalia is of our interests, all directly impact Turkey and help future power projection.

Internal politics of India is not my concern, and not the place for this, you talk about a would be genocide, while your own people were put to genocide and massacred by your very own former countrymen from Pakistan. Should we cut ties with them? Or you? Well I tell you, Islamists delayed the recognition of your state and jeopardised every potential tie Turkey had with Bangladesh not to "hurt" a said nation.

IHH type lobbies pushed to breaking point Turkish state ties with Bangladesh over a criminal (by Bengali law) being put to death for being complicit in the Bengali genocide. Do you see problem when FP is driven by Islamists who have ideological and personal interests in countries like Pakistan with charities, schools, businesses and family ties based on corruption at the highest levels.

Why did we break ties with Egypt, over a dead man to be, while we shake hands with people from the Gulf who AK trolls said were the financers of the Feto coup attempt, now we are selling them drones.

FP has no place for idealogy and humanitarianism, it should be done pragmatically based on interests and long term state goals.

Turkey has more important issue then Kashmir, taking up UN time over Kashmir, a region you have 0 influence in, a conflict that has already been resolved by status quo is a waste of time and Turkey is not the gandermiere of Pakistans FP ffs.

Further you antagonise countries, like with Israel, who approached Cyrus and Greece after IHH mentality ruined decades of prosperous relations, and you have AK sheep's here who forget yesterday are crying why the Iron Dome is being sold to Southern Cyprus.

Gulf Arabs can maintain a good relationship with India and Pakistan by staying out of Kashmir conflict, as should Turkey.

BJP Hindus are the worst kind, I know very well the historical butthurt they have against Turks, which Turkey they see as an extension of, however both countries would have an otherwise beneficial relationship like Turkey - Bangladesh does now when Turks stop cucking there countries interests because they learnt to parrot fake IHH Islamist narratives like "but but they sent gold huloggggg".

Hilarious thing is Pislamists here also admit China is a threat to long term to Turkish strategic interests in Central Asia, who do you think China's little lapdog will side with? Who else sees China as a threat in the region?

You made really good points.

FP should not be based on ideology as you said.

Turkish islamists problem they think they need to lead the Islamic world with the Turkish man burdens bs.

Nobody should be saving anybody.

Everybody should sort their own problems.

Same with the Turkic peoples. This high horse bs needs to go.

Im all for good relations with the east and west.

Bangladesh issue of that man getting hanged was a stupid dumb thing we went into. We dont know much about 1971. Hence why its controversial even supporting Pakistan because Pakistan did some horrible shit to Bangladesh. Which is Akin to what Russia is doing to Ukraine.

Last edited:

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 17,971
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey

Foreign policy can be influenced by lots of factors.

It can be power, interests, religion, race, money, ethnicity and alliances.

Its dynamic not static.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 17,971
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey

Era of empires or high horse bs is over.

Turkiye cant go around saving Muslims worldwide.

Pan Islamism failed just like any other pan movement because its filled with delusions without taking any reality.

An pan islamist empire led by Turks wont work because pan islamist Arabs and Persians believe they have to rule. I doubt all the ethnic groups and minorities from morocco to indonesia are willing to give up land and their independance to be subordinate to a ethnic group which they have no ties except religion.

Ottoman Empire had to conquer its way every other Islamic empire was the same because even Muslims did not accept their rule.

Ummah is just a useful political tool just like Pan Slavism. Its just every other tool being used to further interests.

Erdogan and akp lack pragmatism because they mix it with humanatarianism bs even to the point where they cut relations.

I think many users pointed this out so many times.

Relations are suppose to benefit everybody not be one sided. Why do the Palestinians get butthurt over Turkiye having relations with Israel?

When Palestine has relations with China and Russia.

Top Bottom