TR Foreign Policy & Geopolitics

GoatsMilk

Experienced member
Reactions
9 8,997
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Before that, there was another championship host that we lost unfairly. You can take this as an indicator. A 10-year window of opportunity for met some shortcomings curr

I'm glad someone else noticed this. When we were the finalist with France they were meant to have a policy where the nation who hasnt hosted the tournment gets favour over one whose hosted several times. Anyway they gave it to France again.

The cities one i think came after that as a way to stop Turkiye from getting the tournament, because it would have been hard to turn Turkiye down again. But as always with western Europeans they find new tricks to oppose anything in Turkiyes favour.

Heartbang

Experienced member
Reactions
7 3,573
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Another lopsided "analysis" on the Sea of Islands with many Greek chauvinists filling the comment section. Let's organize a counter-response!

Last edited:

Heartbang

Experienced member
Reactions
7 3,573
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
The perpetrator of a knife attack on Turkish journalists covering the forest fires in the island of Rhodes has been identified through the OSINT efforts of fellow patriots.

Suspect is a Greek solider living in Tel-Aviv.

"oyun büyük yeğen!"

Bogeyman 

Experienced member
Professional
Reactions
60 29,297
Website
twitter.com
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey

Türkiye, Indonesia in 'new era' of massive cooperation potential, says envoy​

Türkiye and Indonesia have vast potential for cooperation in a wide range of sectors, from the defense industry to the economy, the Turkish ambassador to Jakarta said.

"A new era is beginning," Talip Kucukcan told Anadolu in an interview on relations between the two countries, underlining that the areas they could boost cooperation include "the economy, education, defense industry, processing of raw materials, and their transfer to global markets, and possibly the establishment of a common security umbrella."

Pointing out that, with its population of 280 million, Indonesia stands as the fourth-largest country in the world and is home to the most Muslims, Kucukcan said it is a country crucial for Türkiye at a time when geopolitical weight in the world is shifting to the Asia-Pacific region.

"In this respect, it is important to review the relations between Indonesia and Türkiye and to advance them through structural reforms," Kucukcan added.

Highlighting the defense industry as the most important area of cooperation between the two countries, he nted that Jakarta was interested in technologies developed by Türkiye.

With agreements made in recent years in this field, Turkish defense industry products have started to enter the inventory of the Indonesian army, he added.

Construction sector

Kucukcan also emphasized Türkiye's expertise in infrastructure services, with companies listed among the in the top 50 in the world in the construction sector.

"Indonesia is a country that had a foreign trade surplus of $50 billion in 2022, but its infrastructure needs are quite high," he added.

"This is an important area of cooperation," said the diplomat, noting that Turkish companies are preferred in this area.

One great investment opportunity in the Southeast Asian country is the construction of its planned new capital city in its province of East Kalimantan.

"This is a project that will cost approximately $30-40 billion. The Indonesian government is doing 20-25% of it by itself. It's opening the rest to international investors,

"A new capital city means (new) infrastructure services, buildings, irrigation, environment, energy. We see that Turkish companies are very attractive in all these," he said.

Commerce and diplomacy

In bilateral trade, the two nations have set a target of $10 billion, Kucukcan noted, adding that the current level was at $3 billion, with Turkish exports covering about one-sixth of this figure.

He also pointed to notable developments in diplomatic relations, with Indonesian authorities recently inviting Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan to the country for an official visit.

Last month also saw Turkish Foreign Minister Hakan Fidan hold talks at a meeting of the Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN) in Indonesia's capital Jakarta.

Türkiye and Indonesia, cooperating in international organizations such as the UN, the Organization of Islamic Cooperation (OIC), G-20, D-8, and the five-nation MIKTA bloc, have also recently shown they are willing to work more closely in the fight against Islamophobia.

AWP

Contributor
Reactions
4 1,403
Nation of residence
Canada
Nation of origin
Palestine
What really baffles me is the relationship between the Jew lobby and Armenian lobby . They work together against Turkish interest but nothing towards Azerbaijan ?

Armenian lobby didn’t attempted to use its powerful friend at least more US arms funds or embargos against Azerbaijan !

I guess they tried but Israel told them to fuck off since Azerbaijan offer on the table more than what Armenia have .

Sanchez

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
59 7,515
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Because of Netanyahu reforms , at least for now

Before the next US election if Israel killed 100k Palestinian no one will give a shit . In fact you will see Kamala Harris sucking some JDL & AIPAC .
Yup. Mentioned it last month. This is just some back and forth between the two, but every meter they separate, is a meter more us for us to operate in.
Looks to me that Israeli Turkish cooperation will only deepen As Netanyahu seeks to change Israeli judicial and democratic system for his own benefit.

-
Armenians and Israelis are hardly friends, from a statist perspective and from diaspora perspective.

Baryshx

Contributor
Reactions
8 2,037
Website
www.twitter.com
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
What really baffles me is the relationship between the Jew lobby and Armenian lobby . They work together against Turkish interest but nothing towards Azerbaijan ?

Armenian lobby didn’t attempted to use its powerful friend at least more US arms funds or embargos against Azerbaijan !

I guess they tried but Israel told them to fuck off since Azerbaijan offer on the table more than what Armenia have .

Palestine shows what a shitty Muslim country it is by siding with Armenia against Azerbaijan.

This enmity of Arabs against Turks and Turkiye seems to be ingrained in their blood and minds.

dBSPL

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Ambassador
Reactions
78 10,702
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Palestine shows what a shitty Muslim country it is by siding with Armenia against Azerbaijan.

This enmity of Arabs against Turks and Turkiye seems to be ingrained in their blood and minds.
Their attitude towards the TRNC is no different from their attitude towards Azerbaijan. The current Palestinian political structure is made up of puppets. Behind the friendly rhetoric against Turkiye, there is the disproportionate political support we provide and the flow of humanitarian and social aid, mostly supported by state institutions. The minor reason has to do with the sociology of the Palestinian society around world and inside. However, when it comes to political action beyond lipservice, a clash of discourse and action is inevitable. For these very reasons, sympathy for the political leadership in Palestine is at an all-time low.

AzeriTank

Contributor
Reactions
2 1,760
Nation of residence
Azerbaijan
Nation of origin
Azerbaijan
Malaysia.
I didnt like how they greeted Hakan Fidan. Theit foreighn minister made him sit in a different seat than his(kinda receieved as showing himself higher which is funny). Their king also had some nose up attitude(which i first thought its a king so they might have such things built up for years naturally).
But i believe Turkey will try not to sell them high tech stuff anymore, but i saw that Turkey didnt even care about it so there are something that i might missunderstood

Anybody could explain this attitude?

Last edited:

Baryshx

Contributor
Reactions
8 2,037
Website
www.twitter.com
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Their attitude towards the TRNC is no different from their attitude towards Azerbaijan. The current Palestinian political structure is made up of puppets. Behind the friendly rhetoric against Turkiye, there is the disproportionate political support we provide and the flow of humanitarian and social aid, mostly supported by state institutions. The minor reason has to do with the sociology of the Palestinian society around world and inside. However, when it comes to political action beyond lipservice, a clash of discourse and action is inevitable. For these very reasons, sympathy for the political leadership in Palestine is at an all-time low.
It was Yasser Arafat, the President of Fatah in Palestine, who said that we support the just cause of Armenia and that the Turks had committed genocide against Armenians. This news was published in Milliyet Newspaper on March 21, 1989. Arafat's words are as follows: "We will not allow a repeat of the Armenian massacre in history. The Armenians failed, but we will not make the same mistake they made." Arafat also accused Türkiye by saying "Palestine is also a Turkish problem".

Arafat even criticizes the Turks for protecting their homeland, honor and religion. He says that you should have let the Armenians destroy you and your religion. Why did you fight the Armenians...

ZpNoED.jpg

The militants of the Turkish People's Liberation Army (THKO), THKP-C, TKPML, separatist, Kurdist, Marxist organizations, received training in Palestine before the Bekaa Valley in Syria.

Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas' statements circulating on social media: "Turkish soldiers are occupiers in Cyprus," "We would be pleased to see the liberation of Diyarbakir," "I would like to see a great Armenia. I believe that Armenia will end this war with victory and completely occupy Azerbaijan." should not be forgotten.

No one can dismiss this as an administrative problem. This is blatant Arab nationalism and enmity against Turks/Türkiye.

Heartbang

Experienced member
Reactions
7 3,573
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
I didnt like how they greeted Hakan Fidan. Theit foreighn minister made him sit in a different seat than his(kinda receieved as showing himself higher which is funny). Their kind also had some nose up attitude(which i first thought its a king so they might have such things built up for years.
But i believe Turkey will try not to sell them high tech stuff anymore, they need to be teached a lesson.

Philippines has started more claim against them so They need Turkey now more than Turkey actually need them. I cannot accept this kind of attitudes
That looks less like a smug attitude and more like a organizational snafu. They did that meeting in Penang, they're far away from the capital Kuala Lumpur.
Overlooking such stately matters doesn't inspire confidence though. I give them one singular yike.

TheInsider

Experienced member
Professional
Solutions
Reactions
27 13,687
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
I didnt like how they greeted Hakan Fidan. Theit foreighn minister made him sit in a different seat than his(kinda receieved as showing himself higher which is funny). Their king also had some nose up attitude(which i first thought its a king so they might have such things built up for years naturally).
But i believe Turkey will try not to sell them high tech stuff anymore, but i saw that Turkey didnt even care about it so there are something that i might missunderstood

This is not something that can be done as an accident. This is planned. I don't like this.

Hasanrize

Committed member
Reactions
1 509
Nation of residence
Finland
Nation of origin
Turkey

There is nothing wrong there as Hakan Fidan is Minister of Foreign Affairs while Enver İbrahim is Prime Minister which is higher in hierarchy.

BalkanTurk90

Contributor
Reactions
5 968
Nation of residence
Albania
Nation of origin
Turkey

I dont see any anormality , very modest and their leadet had Turkish flag in its right while their own in his left 🤣
Or they use british style when left is priority used .

Top Bottom