France wants to ally with Morocco to deploy in Africa, "strategic priority"!

Gary

Experienced member
Reactions
21 12,379
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
You sure?
Algeria has S-300,S-400,HQ-9,4 Kilo class subs,1 san Giorgio class LPD,5 frigates with C-802A anti ship missiles,57 Su-30,46 Mig 29,UCAV's to name some.
Not even mentioning Egypt.
So I give you an analogy from one defense pro from another forum. Am sure you know him already.

He give an analogy of that of a daily driver and Rossi. Sure a daily driver given that he's wealthy enough could afford a motogp bike, but that doesn't mean they suddenly turned into Rossi once the ride.

Most of non western or non NATO military are like that daily driver, sure some of them would be wealthy enough to purchase the tool but could they use the tool and use those to full potential ?

When it comes to sea and aerial warfare it pretty much comes to :

1. Human (crew skills)
2. Technology

Both which countries like France have plenty of and it's Southern neighbors in Africa don't.

So yes, I am not in anyway trying to be funny when I mention a single French CSG could pretty much wiped out the entire North African navy and air forces.

Last edited:

CEZAYIRLI

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Algeria
So I give you an analogy from one defense pro from another forum.

He give an analogy of that of a daily driver and Rossi. Sure a daily driver given that he's wealthy enough could afford a motogp bike, but that doesn't mean they suddenly turned into Rossi once the ride.

Most of non western or non NATO military are like that daily driver, sure some of them would be wealthy enough to purchase the tool but could they use the tool and use those to full potential ?

1. Human (crew skills)
2. Technology

Both which countries like France have plenty of and it's Southern neighbors in Africa don't.
You claim to be a defense pro ? So is my 6 year old child. lol
You have no knowledge to talk about Africa or even France.
I know French culture and history more than the French themselves.

You are a troll with zero knowledge, on top of your inferiority complex toward France and the West.

Last edited:

Saithan

Experienced member
Denmark Correspondent
Reactions
21 18,742
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Turkey
Well, I assume that Morocco is going to get much closer ties with the Anglo Saxo, considering it's tied with US recognition of the WS being part of Morocco. The French will play it's cards and likely get bases in Morocco to conduct COIN operations.

This'll likely further Alienate Morocco from the other African countries, and the vicious cycle will begin.

I don't think it's wrong to say Morocco in a way will potentielle turn into an Israel-like state. Alone but with the right "friends".

Knowledgeseeker

Experienced member
Arab Moderator
Morocco Moderator
Reactions
16 4,401
Nation of residence
Norway
Nation of origin
Moroco
Well, I assume that Morocco is going to get much closer ties with the Anglo Saxo, considering it's tied with US recognition of the WS being part of Morocco. The French will play it's cards and likely get bases in Morocco to conduct COIN operations.

This'll likely further Alienate Morocco from the other African countries, and the vicious cycle will begin.

I don't think it's wrong to say Morocco in a way will potentielle turn into an Israel-like state. Alone but with the right "friends".
Morocco have always had its influence across the african continent. You dont think its wrong to say that morocco will turn to a israel state because you lack knowledge about Morocco. Previously morocco refused to establish millitary bases for united states, russia and china, and you think we would welcome the french? Not happening brother, atleast not in near future.

CEZAYIRLI

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Algeria

Great analysis.
In the Maghreb region, the countries Mauritania, Algeria, Tunisia and Libya are compatible with each other, in the core of their vision is the liberation of Palestine from the Israeli invasion.

Morocco on the other hand, has always been a trojan horse for Israel and the West.
Prior to the 1967 Arab-Israeli war, Morocco provided Israel with the Arab plans for that war, and had therefore helped Israel win that war.

As an Algerian patriot, I see the problem in the despotic family ruling Morocco.
Algeria is capable to make preemptive strikes to diminish the Moroccan army and get the ruling family in Morocco out of power.

Long Live the Moroccan Republic.

CEZAYIRLI

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Algeria
Morocco have always had its influence across the african continent. You dont think its wrong to say that morocco will turn to a israel state because you lack knowledge about Morocco. Previously morocco refused to establish millitary bases for united states, russia and china, and you think we would welcome the french? Not happening brother, atleast not in near future.
The more people get to know Morocco, the less they like it, starting with the immoral behavior of its rulers in regard to Islam, for example.

Knowledgeseeker

Experienced member
Arab Moderator
Morocco Moderator
Reactions
16 4,401
Nation of residence
Norway
Nation of origin
Moroco
The more people get to know Morocco, the less they like it, starting with the immoral behavior of its rulers in regard to Islam, for example.
Your views have never went in line with islam so dont even mention the world islam. However most of people on this forum dont know about morocco, its history, and actually alot about north africa itself. The turkish brothers might know to some extent about the ottoman legacy in algeria.

CEZAYIRLI

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Algeria
Response to:
"Morocco have always had its influence across the african continent."

Morocco is a trojan horse for Israel, France and the West.
Morocco's influence in Africa had been extremely negative.
Morocco tried to corrupt African countries in order to allow Israel into the African Union.
France uses Morocco as it wishes to continue colonizing countries in Sub-Saharan Africa.
Shame on Morocco.

HaZZan

Committed member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Algeria
Nation of origin
Western Sahara

Something my Turkish brothers need to know
Morocco is NOT Fas
Morocco is the Emirate of Marrakesh, founded by the French Marshal Hubert Lyautey in 1912

Saithan

Experienced member
Denmark Correspondent
Reactions
21 18,742
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Turkey
My apologize I meant no insult. It was mere an attempt to depict the situation or how it could develop.

I am somewhat aware of how Morocco hasn't allowed foreign forces bases on their soil. But I imagine it may not be so in the future.

In the end it actually boils down to how well your economy is doing and if you can avoid having to rely on ME oil money. It is any government or head of states duty to look out for the interests of the country and its people.

Best example of how bad it can go when you govern for too long is RTE and AKP. That is why the state institutions and old respectable diplomats are very important for a country. slow and steady is better than rushing ahead.

GoatsMilk

Experienced member
Reactions
9 8,997
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Looking at the situation all i suspect is going to happen is the white man is going to use your hatred of each other to extract benefits for themselves. The white man from the west will exploit the Moroccans, while the white man from the east will exploit the Algerians. Both sides will feel happy in seeing this support that will ultimately screw both nations.

Unless one side has the power to decisively on his own create facts on the ground that one doesn't need outside help and can't be curtailed from the other side getting outside help, then this conflict makes no sense. Its a lose lose situation for both of you.

Learn from the mess erdogan created in Syria, erdogan faced a much simpler issue. In the end we got America and Russia arming the same terrorists on our doorstep against us.

TR_123456

Experienced member
Staff member
Administrator
Reactions
Nation of residence
Nethelands
Nation of origin
Turkey
So I give you an analogy from one defense pro from another forum. Am sure you know him already.

1. Human (crew skills)
2. Technology

So yes, I am not in anyway trying to be funny when I mention a single French CSG could pretty much wiped out the entire North African navy and air forces.
That goes for most Arab countries,you are right but the Algerian Armed Forces doesnt have the same mindset.
More organized,more disciplined on all levels with national pride.

Gary

Experienced member
Reactions
21 12,379
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
That goes for most Arab countries,you are right but the Algerian Armed Forces doesnt have the same mindset.
More organized,more disciplined on all levels with national pride.

I'm sorry what ?? How do you know Algeria are not in the same league as that of it's neighbors ?? Have it ever faced an opposition of significant proportion ?? How could we asses these ?

If I'm not mistaken most if not all MENA states still uses Soviet style micromanaging as its doctrine. The same doctrine that led the Iraqi's to total disaster in DS '91.

TR_123456

Experienced member
Staff member
Administrator
Reactions
Nation of residence
Nethelands
Nation of origin
Turkey
I'm sorry what ?? How do you know Algeria are not in the same league as that of it's neighbors ?? Have it ever faced an opposition of significant proportion ?? How could we asses these ?

If I'm not mistaken most if not all MENA states still uses Soviet style micromanaging as its doctrine. The same doctrine that led the Iraqi's to total disaster in DS '91.
The problem with most Arab countries is not the Soviet style micromanaging but the the authocratic regimes,nobody fights for the flag or the country.
They fight unwillingly.
On Junior officer level there is the fear of punishment by the seniors with every mistake they make.
The Algerians never gave up the fight for their independence,they themselves fought with all means till the end.
They remind me of us Turks,we never gave up and never will.
So,you really shouldnt compare them to other Arab countries.

CEZAYIRLI

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Algeria
The problem with most Arab countries is not the Soviet style micromanaging but the the authocratic regimes,nobody fights for the flag or the country.
They fight unwillingly.
On Junior officer level there is the fear of punishment by the seniors with every mistake they make.
The Algerians never gave up the fight for their independence,they themselves fought with all means till the end.
They remind me of us Turks,we never gave up and never will.
So,you really shouldnt compare them to other Arab countries.
Thank You for your testimony. AlphaMike is foreign to the Mediterranean and should do some learning.

As early as the 16th Century The Algerians had joined the mighty Ottoman Navy under Great Admiral Hayreddin Barbarossa who ruled the Mediterranean sea at that time. No other MENA people at that time had the hunger for fighting like the Algerians.

Last edited:

CEZAYIRLI

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Algeria
Still waiting for your ultimate answer on how to defeat a French CSG operating in the Mediterranean.
France is dead meat. The Mediterranean is our sea and not the French sea.
France is afraid of Algeria and not the opposite, something an outsider like you fails to understand.

Carthage and Numidia ruled the Mediterranean way before France ever existed. Go study, boy.
You are full of ignorance. Let me have my 5 year old son help you.

CEZAYIRLI

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Algeria

1. Human (crew skills)
2. Technology

You said: "single French CSG could pretty much wiped out the entire North African navy and air forces."
This is not a video gave, child.
Forget France. Talk to us about your defeats against your Dutch and British masters instead.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom