Mehmed Ali

Contributor
Reactions
1 905
Nation of residence
England(UK)
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Just because he "supposedly" expressed great admiration towards a Jewish leader who supported Zionism (the idea for Jews to claim an own state in Palestine) doesn't constitute any evidence of Sun Yat-sen having been a self-declared Zionist himself. He never claimed a state for the Chinese on territory claimed and controlled by foreigners - since the state of China had already existed in the same location for more then 2000 years.

BTW - after the Russian revolution right until the 30's there was a large Jewish community in e.g. Shanghai. Some of the wealthiest foreigners in Shanghai were of Jewish decent.
Well the least what we can say that he was simptiser. I guess he didn't have sympathy for exactly the sam thing but in regards of Palestinians

Jagdflieger

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
China
Nation of origin
Germany
North Korea is an interesting example, for a long time there is no much reference to Communism, it is The Self Sufficiency. One of the things which were in the way of the liberation of people was religion. So a little Korean girl prepares herself 3 months to go and visit the sculpture of The Dear Leader and tach his feet. Don't you find it a bit ironic? Ideology is opiat for masses in reality
Ideology is a theoretical construct that if implement practically -feasible - is supposed to help a society to achieve a better living and social character.
If an ideology proves to be advantages for a country and it's citizens - like the CCP for China then it is an ideology that needs to be taken serious maybe even copied and enhanced.

Stalinism aka N-Korea IMO isn't a feasible construct - so it's bound to fail. But kept alive via the ruthlessness of a dictator and his cronies self-interest.

Religion has never achieved in any country a better living or a better social character. So it is what it is, a theoretical construct - nothing else.
Some people believe in religion - so it is a feasible construct to them.

Last edited:

Mehmed Ali

Contributor
Reactions
1 905
Nation of residence
England(UK)
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Ideology is a theoretical construct that if implement practically -feasible - is supposed to help a society to achieve a better living and social character.
If an ideology proves to be advantages for a country and it's citizens - like the CCP for China then it is an ideology that needs to be taken serious maybe even copied and enhanced.

Stalinism aka N-Korea IMO isn't a feasible construct - so it's bound to fail. But kept alive via the ruthlessness of a dictator and his cronies self-interest.

Religion has never achieved in any country a better living or a better social character. So it is what it is, a theoretical construct - nothing else.
Some people believe in religion - so it is a feasible construct to them.
Since they moved this to the new tread I will use it to answer though I I already did in a way.
Some of your claims are outrageously biased and nihilistic.
Religion never achieved this and that? So 12-13000 ago when around TEMPLE ( Gobekli Tepe)frst civil society started to appear till the middle of 18th century no moral or social progress had been made????
It is basically idea of Jean jacques Rousseau, all Civilisation is bad as any private property, besides being really stupid what is moral in that?
It supprises me that you failed to notice what I tried to tell you with story of Korean woman preparing to do pilgrimage, sorry I meant visit to the sculpture of Dear Leader. You see all that is religion as well, with Gods , Prophets, heaven and hell and its own superstitions.
Take example of St Greta Thumberg, she vividly describes the hell of climate change as well she offers us the guidance how to save ourselves. When we look carefully what it is , we see that she can be thin on the proofs but thick on the drama. Especially when " saving " part is in the question. You add and dedact, simply that , we can see that green paradise would come with astonishing price . So that's why we can see that sometimes sociology say that math is racist or something similar when needed. It simply return to the origin of the " progress" esoterism. Idea that people can be Gods is an old one, liberty and equality are mutually exclusive of each other.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom